So does this mean that if danaerys never brought her dragons north and the night king never killed it there would be no...

So does this mean that if danaerys never brought her dragons north and the night king never killed it there would be no way to penetrate the wall and the walkers would never have been a threat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally they are their own worst enemy.

>Warm cucks btfo

Yep
It's the same logic as the lich king, throwing force at him only makes him stronger

If john snow wasn't a manlet hed have been able to reach Dany's hand

Am I the only one that imagined the undead army stretching for miles? From one corner of the wall to the other? They didn't seem that many. Did all of them came out of the forest?

>100,000 strong
After 8000 year you'd think they would have amassed numbers in the 100 millions

>If jon had just jumped on the dragon instead of trying to bloat his kill count the dragon wouldn't have been dead
>If dany had burned the night king with one dragon the plot would have ended

it's all the fucking Valyrians fault, for bringing dragons to westeros

they would have had to storm it the old fashioned way at that big gate at castle black

smelly dumb warmie scum

there aren't even 100 million in westersos alive.

If he had just jumped on the NK would have sunk Drogon instead

What the fuck were they doing all that time?

>8000 years

100k is like what? One average 19 century army?

A very big medieval one? Really small for a fantasy

I get that when the living die that it adds to their numbers, but like

they have nothing but raggedy zombies

the living have catapults filled with wildfire

I'm literally cheering for the White Walkers.

I just realized this episode everyone on Dany's side is a manlet

nigger only wildlings live beyond the wall and that's their main source of wights

wildlings don't exactly have a thriving society to produce 100 million corpses in 8000 years

Once they get south of the wall, all those dead languishing in westerosi soil are going to rise up. Think about all the people who've died in all those wars Westeros has had.

If you think about it, they could have save themselves all the troubles if they hadn't made a door in the wall. They basically fucked themselves by going beyond the wall.

this

It's about god damn time someone competent was riding a dragon. That motherfucker was slick I tell you what

No for several reasons. Theres no indication the white walkers were even awake until fairly recently. The wildlings have a tradition of burning dead for a reason. Its pretty much the entire wildling host is the now the night kings, there was no one else to reanimate

They didn't come back until recently, there wasn't any left I don't think. That's why they had to keep collecting Craster's kids to make more. I think the Night King is the only real White Walker left, the rest must be extinct. Haven't you ever wondered why there are no female white walkers?

I think th eonly way to resurrect a dead is when the nightking does his thing but i think he either has to touch the body or the body has to have been killed by a wight. It's the only thing that makes sense considering a wight was awaken south of the wall (in castle black earlier season)

They were gonna scale the wall with the giant chains

zombs got an expiration date

100K is much larger than any medieval army would get to. 20K would be large-ish for medieval armies, 40k is the max as far as I know.

Human Populations didnt really expand to Hundreds of millions per region until more modern times

In the end it was all Jon's fault

>Comes to meet Dany
>Makes her all wet and in love
>Gets jealous of Dany's cuck, Jorah
>Tries to look more alpha by saying he will go to the Wall because no one would follow that cuck
>Gets himself captured like a little bitch
>Forces the girl who loves him to go save his ass because he can't save hismelf
>Doesn't escape when he could because he needed to prove he wasn't just a manlet
>Gets dragon killed, doesn't get to escape anyways, gets Benjen killed
>Gives the Night King a dragon to destroy the wall

SERIOUSLY WHEN WILL MANLETS EVER LEARN?

I'm pretty sure Night King could've thrown an icicle at the wall and shattered it. Dude's got an arm like a fuckin cannon.

She's like a magnet for small and dickless men.

Jon Targaryian has more balls then you ever will. And yes I know his real name is Agon but I think that is pointless. Jon is Targaryian sounds better.

In GoT time works as ink, like in Harry Potter, they explained it when Hodor died.

The dragon would have come to the NK anyway because it's written, the NK saw this and just let things pass, relax make some coffe for the cold buddies and make the Wrights prepare Mance's chains and some popcorn.

>knew the dragon was coming to that exact spot to join his army and even brought chains for the event

>didnt know not to throw a second spear as it would be a waste

Random interesting context in pic-related. Supposed Biblical account of Isreal's army size around 1000BC.

>implying he cant just make more
Their magic bruv.

The undead giants would have broken through the gates. Just like they were attempting to do in the wilding attack. only this time, even death wouldn't stop the giants.

how fast was that dragon going when it first appeared? looked cheesy as shit

Yeah, but despite it all, he's fucking the queen.

Free fire dragon to ice dragon converter.exe

he would've just javelined the wall until it breaks.

this, I thought it was just a problem with my stream

How white niggers reproduce after they win again?
They don't have Craster's sons anymore

Bible is not a history book you faggot

>muh goatfucking middle eastern sky god

Fuck outta here

Someone should make the bible into a TV show

Slaves perhap?

>muh edgy pagan no god belief excuse me now, for i must burn in hell for all eternity for my heresy

As a lamb of god, i order you to FRICK THE HECK OFF

Or perhaps their only true purpose is to destroy men, and that's the only reason for their existence. What happens after doesn't matter to them.

Reminder that this is how Viserion should be spewing fire

he had unholy aura

kek

I am still buttmad that the children of the forest made them
It doesn't make sense

What makes you think they ever die? why would u need an heir if u cant die

Who did it better?

Blizzard of course

Daily reminder that Bran=Night King

>Agon
fucking idiot its Aegon

The ocean would have frozen eventually This just sped things up.

I don't know why but the threat of undead armies that are completely inhuman and emotionless coming from the frozen north is kind of scary to me. I like the trope.

>bible
KEK

Sure it does, when your entire race is being slaughtered by people better than you, you use any means necessary to survive. They made the white walkers to kill men, but somewhere in there they broke free of Children of the Forest's command, now they're free to just kill anybody. They were literally created just to kill.

Donald Trump's inauguration crowd size is over twice that of the Army of the Dead.

The theory is retarded, because it doesn't explain why Bran would do anything the night King is doing. There's no motive for him.

Vikings are scary

couldn't they have just built a few boats and ferried themselves around the corner of the wall?

Brandon is fucking autistic there you go

Couldn't the kill sme tanks

Because he wants to bring Ice and Fire together to win the war and close the fucking timeloop

Lol, how can those warm cucks compete with the wight walkers?

One of you faggots post some webms

>Think about all the people who've died in all those wars Westeros has had.
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Top lel

Their faction doesn't have vehicles

kek

What time loop? Why bring Ice and Fire togeter?

So army of the dead is 2500 wights?

It's all just Dragonworld and Jon Snow is a guest.

Lich King trailer was way more kino.

Arent we all?

>Danny literally a lib
>lib thinks they are helping
>they are part of the problem.

That's not crusader aura.

*his cousin

*Who fucking cares
The technicality of their relationship being incest isn't even interesting. It's not dramatic, it's not titillating, it's not shocking. It's a big fat nothing. Yet every other poster seems to keep pointing it out like it fucking matter.

consolation price?

>2500 wights?
No, 2500 whites.

Even the subtitles of the show got it messed up.

There are White Walkers, but the army White Walkers raise is made up of wights.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wight

Also, there's 100,000 of them, and Donald Trump inauguration had an estimated 250,000 people.(this is the leftie estimate)

"the wall defends itself"
Well APPARENTLY it fucking DOESN'T!

Don't forget zombie giants, zombie bears, maybe even ice spiders as big as hounds etc + Necromancy.

No, you see I was making a joke.

Lich King can make The Night King his bitch and you know it user.

why did the dragon get holes in its wings i bet it cant even fly properly

>100k army
Didn't they describe The King Beyond The Wall's army as bigger than that in season 1? Also, the Night's King's army seems to be ~.1 percent giant. Wouldn't you have expected more giant wildlings getting below the wall?

It zoomed by like an F-14 tomcat at first

Night King is Bran.
They have the same abilities. NK knows what is coming. He waited patiently for thousands of years for the day he would be born.

Can the the Knight king resurrect the dragon Skulls in King's landing?
At this point all logic is out the window.

Le ebin post

You jewsih hacks!