I feel like im on Sup Forums

I don't think he's coming back

Ask age

>this thread

There's also a tranny posting live in another thread right now
We Sup Forums tonight

Link that shit

Gib thread

Sup Forums is basically old school Sup Forums nowadays minus the extreme degeneracy

This

Yo how do u guys get chicks to respond on tinder? Sometimes I get pretty decent chicks matching with me.and they either never respond or stop responding after like 2 messages. I only managed to see two 9/10s in person, and I banged a 6/10 but nothing really comes of it and I've been at it for 3 months

You sound like a boring pushover. Talk to them as if they are children.

More matches

How do I do that yo

Ayo hol' up...
>*smacks lips*

OP, what's on your Tinder bio?

I used tinder for two weeks. I got two matches total; one unmatched me when i asked her if she wanted to meet up for coffee and the second one never responded.

If you aren't a 10/10 chad online dating is a tough game.

Well one chick that was 9/10 was really into me, we went on 2 dates and I made out with her on both and she planned the 3rd date but it turns out another chick I was talking to on tinder was her friend and that pretty much ruined it. She was gonna come over to my house on the premise that I'd be cooking fried chicken for her l

I just say "Can I buy ya a drink cutie" and it works just fine

Kek
thanks user

"Hi"
"Hey"
"Whats up"

How fucking boring can you be. Have some charisma.

>be 7.36/10 (hotornot score a long time ago) chad
>use my humor, confidence, and wit to get girls online
>hookup with 50 girls over 2 years.
its not that hard user

Can I buy you a rapefugee, cutie?

Pretty boring apparently. What do I do yo, I'm not ugly but I'm a total spergelord when it comes to talking to women. I did used to live with my ex gf of 2 years so sometimes I get lucky

How do you start conversations? I'm honestly socially retarded, and mildly ugly.

Wtf are you supposed to text about? I can only talk to people irl. Im retarded with texting.

Race war

fuck you pal

HAHAHA IT WORKED

o shit...

Now follow it up with "go fuck yourself"
Works ever tim

Women really are whores?

Original OP here, gonna start on the next chick.

Give me some good Aussie shitposting material.

Lol 9/11

Yeah this bitch ignores me for 2 hours when I'm betamax, but replies right away for the drinks. Wew lad

NIGGER

Fuck this i'm on BlogTV with my fucking hands up, i'm not starting my fucking self. You fucking stupid bitch, this stupid justice all fucking righteous fucking nigger, Alex is doing this shit. You fucking NIGGER, I swear to fucking god i'm gonna (video cuts) Yo, everybody type in the chat Alex is a stupid nigger, just type in the chat Alex is a stupid nigger. Fuck him, fuck him.

find something they obviously lack and tease them for it. Show no real desire to want to be around them and then prove them wrong.
Then enjoy dat gr8 saks mate

I have never. EVER. once seen girls act like this online unless you've already gone on at least one date with them. This doesn't make sense

Have you seen 'Chef'?

When you smash that puss you gotta remember the Swede that bestowed it to you.

I have a crippling depression.

Same here, most chicks I've talked to are fucking socially awkward. If they were guys they'd be put on special ed.

>hahahah ya
>ok
>haha no
Any response that will kill the conversation entirely. Never any questions back, no effort at all.

>My name is Chef
Hey, that's pretty good

hey man, that's really not that funny

>haha

You better destroy that pussy now, no excuses.

Thank u based swede you can come on our side of the wall, but I think she has to go!

how fucking easy was that you fucking retard jesus. what did you think they were waiting for?

Where. The fuck. Is OP?

It's a meme, you dip
youtube.com/watch?v=mIxxL-yhnsY

She has to go back. Smash and then report the bitch.

Yor're a big girl (for me).

Sorry m8, had to deal with some family stuff real quick.

>fines week

she's trying to say weekend. fines de semana. take her to a salsa dancing club she'll have sex with you you just have to dance with her and buy drinks.

Well she's 30 and I'm 23 so ur not too far from the truth. Plus I'm skinny as fuck, like 125 pounds or less

Tell them you want to tongue punch their fart box

Bro that bitch sounds like she's about to send one a "well to communicate with me go here !:3&/'N!mz.clintonemail.net/totallynotascam"

What are you fucking gay?

Tell her she has to go back.

I need to see the reaction

Is that literally how you get girls to respond back? By asking them you'll buy them a drink? Fucking norms man.

Hey - excuso me, José, yoy soy El Grando Smokio, and I want that grass. Comprende?

No no no she's a good Hispanic! I love my hispanics, the Hispanics they're the best they love me

Would you be cool with Trump role play?

whore

Turns out she's black. Who knew?

K.. Now you set the date and place.

>smiley
You're practically halfway inside

>I'm gay

He had a lot of Blacks and Hispanics on his list so he is probably Hispanic himself.

>Argentina
>White

Women love wit, it's good to start with a joke, especially if it's relevant to them. Even a conversation starter or ice breaker is better than "Hi". Most of these girls can get with any guy they match with, you need to make yourself stand out.

Unless you're godly looking, you can't be a bore.

Funnily enough, my friend suggested that. It didn't work.

Literally all because of you Gösta. Thanks yo.

You have to go back too

Tfw good looking, witty, and autistic, pull easily on tinder, despite only being 18 and not buying cunts alc, it isn't hard guys

Write "tengo un chiquito pito"

Isn't that degenerate though? I could pick up fairly easily on tinder I reckon but I couldn't convince myself to download the app.

>Tfw good looking, witty
That's like 80% of Tinder. The rest is finding people you can actually stand for more than two minutes.

Nothing makes you realize how boring and useless women are like "dating" apps.

Nothing makes your realize how boring women are like...women.

Even with some freaky ass hottie sex sometimes its just not worth the having to stay awake while she talks and you wanna sleep cuz you just skeeted all over a bitch.

That is very true, many of my matches are mind numbingly dull, to the point that I can't stand staying the whole date even if they're willing to put out

OP: ask her if she's sacrificed to Chin-Chin today.

Its totally degenerate, but it's an easy way to meet people and practice social skills if nothing else

>sometimes its just not worth the having to stay awake while she talks
Too much truth in one sentence. Fucked a bitch who gave me her life story, how she used to have cancer and a whole lot of heavy stuff. I just laid there complementing the mistake I had made.

You really get why some of them are on Tinder though. No personality, no social skills, no hobbies, nothing that makes them stand out.

If not, banish her to the rice fields.

dont fuck this up get off Sup Forums and get her for real

Oh totally, half are ugly but cake make up and take pics from a good angle, and the other half are hot but make you wanna blow your brains out after talking

he's actually balding now lol

Good, then it's not just me. Doesn't make things better when my chad mate sends me pictures of his Tinder or goes "lol had dates with three chicks today".

It's the magic angle chicks who actually gets me down. They seem cool and pretty nice to talk to.. then you see their real face. Most of the time it's bad enough to just drop em on the spot without hesitation. Women.

I'm trying yo I think its working. Time to set the date fellas

say you "came" just a few minutes ago, if she knows what you`re saying

Then ask if she wants to taste your salsa

Do it it will work wonders you know you can trust a jap more than a swede, he`s probably a cuck or a nigger

What's your ethnicity

I met one of those types, trump supporter, virgin, looked hot as fuck on tinder, met her in real life, was obese, moon face, hair was obvious a fake blonde dye job

>says the english teacher
Gtfo nerd

I'm half white half Mexican but I look like my name is Mohammed. Its unfortunate, but I'm definitely not ugly.

Is your dad Anglo? And is your first name "Brian"?

Damn. Now I try to get their Snapchat before meeting them, it has helped me avoid a bunch of awkward dates so far.

>nerd

OMG you hurt my feelings so much