Why is Russia killing their spies?

Why is Russia killing their spies?

Attached: gorbachev_and_reagan_1988.jpg (681x450, 59K)

And why is UK complaining ffs?

because he was OUR spy and also collateral damage

Attached: 9af.jpg (600x450, 25K)

Proofs weren't

>he was OUR
*supports bombing of Lybia*

Your spy on your territory? It's not how it's supposed to work you know.

Hello, fake Frenchmen.
If you're going to pretend to be French and speak broken English, you have to remember to put a space before any piece of punctuation, like this ?

see ?

Ah non je fais pas ça moi, je mets jamais d'espace entre la dernière lettre et le point de ponctuation. Tu vois?

I don't know. If it's true that it were we who killed that spy, what was the logic behind that? Why would we need to do it if we already exchanged him EIGHT years ago? Can you explain?

They aren't. It's a false flag. Russia's been very aggressive in recent years, it's in the West's interests to continue their policy of containment but NATO and the Five Eyes have been castrated ever since Brexit and the US election. Trump trying to cosy up to Putin throws the whole status quo into chaos and with Europe and the UK in a difficult position they aren't exactly capable of standing up to Russia. This is one of many ploys to get the US and NATO back into the fold. I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually US intelligence behind it. It all comes down to realpolitik.

Putin is secretly a Muslim and wants to be murdered by the USA in an attempt to martyr himself. He's probably going to kill himself by shooting himself 15 times soon.

russia has been killing traitors anyways, and it's a good determent for potential traitors as everybody knows.

Je ne te crois pas que tu es un homme de francais.

Your french sounds way too much like mine. Not natural and way too literal.

Attached: 1376806214049.jpg (500x502, 56K)

Too soon.

>Your spy on your territory? It's not how it's supposed to work you know.
epic comment :D
why brits are so dense

>Je ne te crois pas que tu es un homme de francais.
>Your french sounds way too much like mine. Not natural and way too literal.
Tu déconnes là, non? My post is written in "spoken" French, yours is written in... foreigner.

Popularity rise of prime minister Brexit

Attached: britains-prime-minister-theresa-may-fistbumps-a-member-of-the-public-picture-id932368090.jpg (1024x714, 370K)

Why was it able to be identified? Analogy from sample or composition?

bcz he traitor

Can't wait to finally purge this rancid smear of borscht off the face of the Earth. There is no such thing as an innocent Russian.

I doubt not only Russia but also Britain.

is this a reasonable event for the reignitement of the james bond franchise?

is that erdogan

Spying is bad.