Hillary will make america safer

There are 3 million muslims in the US right now.

More people die due to your country having poor gun regulations, and not from islamic terrorist attacks. clinton's plan to have better gun regulation is what will make america safer, which is a policy trump refuses to embrace.

Furthermore,
Trump's ideologies will only radicalize muslims who are already within the US...

and on top of all that, he is a proven reckless as fuck person and i don't want to ever see him handling any form of sensitive US subjects.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/issues/gun-violence-prevention/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i don't want to ever see him handling any form of sensitive US subjects
I know you don't, jewbergstein.

oy gevalt

3 million too many.

Sage

When will Israel ban guns?

>Trump's ideologies will only radicalize muslims who are already within the US...

why do you care if someone is radicalized?
just throw em in a cage

BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS

Israel actually has very strict gun regulations, you just lend a gun from the state during your military service bcuz you know, it's pretty essential for military service. there are history checks for that

Shoo shoo jew

>More people die due to your country having poor gun regulations

As someone from a nation that had its guns taken away, go gas yourself.

>Trump's ideologies will only radicalize muslims who are already within the US...

If muslims are so easily radicalised, then Trumps and the wider population's concerns are valid.

Anyone so easily turned to political violence is a threat that needs to be mitigated.

Muslims, like every group, consists of people with both more moderate and more radical political views.

Electing a president that is known for being extremely anti-muslim won't do you any good and only cause more violence.

Clinton isn't going to "take away your guns", she is going to enforce much more strict history checks to make it harder for dangerous radicals to get a gun

Can you explain to me why are jews so pro muslim?

Why are you literally defending an opportunist muslim

Define what a "dangerous radical" is to hillary

>pro hillary thread
>OP a kike
SAGE

Go to her site and read her policy suggestions:

hillaryclinton.com/issues/gun-violence-prevention/

Whats a stupid fucking thread. Its not about terror attacks you kike nigger filth. The mere presence of muslims makes an area unsafe, then they claim minority oppressed status which they already have in all Western nations.

Then they try to affect local laws for special treatment, then they move to county and then state, then national laws looking for special treatment.

Then they want sharia in their communities, then they try to enforce the shit on others, and infect to the politics on every level.

Fuck muslims. Fight them at every level, do not give them an inch. FIGHT

If you display one of the following warning signs of being a dangerous radical

>over the age of 25
>hold a fringe right wing political belief or beliefs
>male
>white

The 3 million muslims who are already in your country are not going to suddenly disappear.

I don't want a war of the west vs islam in my lifetime.

Gun control is a slippery slope. Over 65% of the population has guns, most gun crimes are from criminals and gangs. Disarming good patriots will do nothing, Islam wants to destroy us, you are a fucking idiot. Islam is by far the greatest threat to the world, they need to be wiped out and it isn't very popular idea but it is right. Half my family is muslim too.

A single muslim in a Western Nation is dangerous to all people. Muslims must never feel comfortable, or accepted in any Western Nation. Give them no comfort, ever.

Her own words:

"I believe weapons of war have no place on our streets. We may have our disagreements on gun safety regulations, but we should all be able to agree on a few things. If the FBI is watching you for suspected terrorist links, you shouldn’t be able to just go buy a gun with no questions asked. You shouldn’t be able to exploit loopholes and evade criminal background checks by buying online or at a gun show. And yes, if you’re too dangerous to get on a plane, you are too dangerous to buy a gun in America."

>Implying she isn't absolutely right

>Slippery Slope

user, go to the sticky post of Sup Forums. look at the list of fallacies. read about why "slippery slope" is a logical fallacy.

Where have you been for the last 15 years? Filthy kike.

What will you benefit from actively trying to make them hate you?

>gun control will make America safer
Ask my great grandparents how well that worked out for people in 1938 in Germany, they had to "bin that knife" too. Fuck you. Gun control is the battle cry of tyrants.

You also have compulsory service, a massive police force, and civil defense units that can easily keep or obtain weapons. The only reason "regulation" exists is to keep them out of Arab hands.

Your nation, it's people, and its infrastructure are all built for war. Why is your human right to self defense any greater than ours?

Please remove gang related crime and suicide before showing random bullshit.

I have no benefit at all, they come prepacked with hate, the same as you jews do. You are both anti Western and do not belong amongst us. You are a dangerous people and share the same traits.

They already do.

so where can I sign up to correct records?

Not all of them do, there are muslims who serve in your military and protect your country user.

I'm not anti-western user, and there are westernized muslims. you are coming up with very false conclusions.

Be logical for once, lets be reasonable - muslims are not going to disappear, and we want to avoid war. radicalizing them by actively discriminating them will do no good

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

>if you're on a secret list
> a list that you could be on for simply wanting the constitution to be followed or other "radical right wing beliefs"
>a list you have no way to appeal being on
>you shouldn't be able to buy guns

Yeah, nah m8.

My logic of muslim and jew aggression against the West has over 2000 years and 1400 years of history. What logic are you trying to petal here jew? We all know what you are. You are lying filth.

She doesn't have any mental illness, thats a fake conspiracy.

About Gaddafi, it was a win over a dictator.

About iran, of course US will attack countries if they would nuke their allies.

NOW about your racist claims -
the first claim is legit, i agree it was racist. it's from the 90's though, trump has racist comments from this year alone.

Robert Byrd was a member back in the 50's, and he changed his ways and actively fought the KKK and warned youth about them. she praised him for his funeral, and so did many other people in the US senate.

And about Margeret Sanger, she praised her for advocating for women rights, not for her racist values which were common at the time.

>The flag.

EVERY FUCKING TIME. GET THE FUCK OUT JEWENSTIENBERGFAGGOTSHOAH
I WILL RAPE YOU. I WILL FUCKING MURDER NOT ONLY YOUR FAMILY BUT GET READY FOR SHOAH 2.0 ONLY THIS TIME I'LL FUCKING GAS YOUR BITCH KIKE ASS WITH CHLORINE GAS. I WONT BE NICE LIKE HITLER. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD SHILL KIKE.