Really Makes You Think

Really Makes You Think

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/06/22/technology/europe-robots-taxes-jobs/
slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2015/01/05/america_s_poor_vs_the_rest_of_the_world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now compare housing prices

not an argument.

neither is your dead thread

People deserve to get paid less for shit jobs. Suck it I'm out.

ya wanna tink lad ?
here i maek ya tink

When I was in Australia a couple months ago I paid like 7.60 AUD for a big mac. Your image is wrong faggot.

I can't wait for 15 an hour.

The more those liberal faggots lose their jobs the more they will realize that illegals are taking their jobs.

Australians pay like $100 more on most products.

>Population of Australia: 20 Million
>Population of the USA: 360 Million
They can afford doing that in Australia, not the U.S.

Don't remember anyone asking for the opinion of a leaf. EVER.

Leafs have good opinions

Yeah, it's called the law of one price.

Bullshit creative accounting OP.

$15 Australian dollars equals about $11 US.

Also last time I brought a big Mac in Sydney it cost me $8.

YEAH NAH YEAH NAH YEAH NAH

Got one ten minutes ago

It was 5.55 at Parramatta in Sydney

>The price of a Big Mac is exactly $4.56 at every McDonalds in America
>The price of a Big Mac is exactly $4.62 at every McDonalds in Australia

Hey I think there's a small flaw in your argument there, fuckface.

One I had for lunch was like 5.60

What the fuck why are big macs so expensive in your shit countries

who is this fluid druid?

A boy.

You forgot the part where the economy is more than just a minimum wage and the US has been living under a series of bubbles just waiting to pop.
>sage because 1 post by ID etc

>100+% more per hour
>50% more expensive goods

i will take this deal

because ours are bigger

Minus the amount they tax you based on income.

No. They don't.

Then go live in Australia.

It isn't enough that I be successful with my based stem major. It is required that retards and libs fail and grovel at the ground. Degenerates who are single parents and idiots who tried to get an art degree don't deserve shit for flipping my burgers and making me fries. Survival of the fittest, everything always works out.

Wrong.

Games are so expensive here due to taxation.
Import tax + GST.

I think it's from a KanColle doujin.

I'll take a higher cost of living over living in a country where everyone down to the fucking garbage collectors have their hand out looking to be tipped for doing their job.

In Spain the minimun wage is 5.85 and a big mac costs about 5.8€ (6.5$).

Don't import automobiles cost an arm and a leg over there

>implying the US doesn't actually tax citizens abroad even if they no longer live in the country

why is he more expensive in aus?

then you look at things like video games. where they cost like 100% more

Australian blowjob taxes + higher wage = Higher cost of blowing

our big macs do not cost $4.62, and if your idea of a metric for inflation is the cost of one item in one shop of one business, you should sterilize yourself.

you dont live in australia and you dont know shit about our economy.

Upside down blowjobs are harder to perform

Import tax

Have you seen the shit that comes out of an Australian's mouth? They clearly do A2M.

meet your replacements faggots

even more faggot commie shit:
money.cnn.com/2016/06/22/technology/europe-robots-taxes-jobs/
They want employers to have to pay in to social security on behalf of their robot workforce because they are worried it will collapse their ponzi scheme known as social security.

thats because we have this thing called "negative gearing" where the government pays chinamen to buy investment houses in australia thus driving up the price

Based FATCA.

exactly, mcdonalds can lose money on every burger sold in AU to make them 'affordable' while still making billions from their profits in other markets.

we can get big macs here in NZ for $3 when on special or coupon which is the only time I'd buy one, otherwise they are like $5

our minimum wage is around $12 or so but our currency is worth less than both AUS and U.S dollars

Game prices are higher because of import taxes. Has nothing to do with wages.

>in this country that is different from another country things are different than in the country it is different from

This fully engages my processes of thought.

I do kind of agree we need to do something about the falling middle class in this country.

Some places in Australia try to get you to tip now.

>the USD and AUD are exactly the same
>American """"""education"""""""

You have to train the abbo.

Last i checked big macs was 2 for $5

these fools have never heard of the mcpick 2

I get so ashamed when I see so many fellow ameriblubbers still believing we have the highest standard of living in the world and there is nothing the us can improve on in threads like these

Nothing triggers an ameriblubber more than the mere implication ameriblubberstan isn't always ###1 in all metrics

Praise Jesus

retard detected

the only people who expect you to tip are sit-down restaurants, and you effectively get the money back because food prices are lower as a result

I don't understand your argument here, not that I like to disagree with people on the internet but Macca's profits in Oz are microscopic compared to the US. Less trade means higher prices, not lower.

we don't have the highest standard but our poor are literally the best off poor in the entire world

i know it triggers you faggots to know our country is bretty gud but our minimum wage workers are doing well

>A big mac costs 4.56
Where exactly? The US is a big country, are we talking New York City or Bumfuck Nowhere Kentucky?

This makes no sense. With a higher population comes more business you twunt.

absolutely this.

>4.62 is a lower number than 4.56
Holy shit OP

>but our poor are literally the best off poor in the entire world

but that's wrong, retard:

slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2015/01/05/america_s_poor_vs_the_rest_of_the_world.html

OP BTFO

>best poor in the entire world
>homelessness is so bad there are literally shanty-towns scattered across the landscape
>but hey if somebody else has it worse (no western nation has worse poverty btw), then we have nothing to worry about. Only those on the absolute bottom rung should be concerned about improvement

> 2 posts by this ID

What place sells a Big Mac for $4.62?

Fast food workers in Australia earns $9.02 to $17.88 AUS.

9 AUS = 6.7 USD

Makes you think....

IN BEEF EXPORTER COUNTRY PRICE IS HIGHTER? IT NOT OK!

>Implying american and australian dollar are the same
Who the fuck makes these shit images

>the only people who expect you to tip are sit-down restaurants

Well that's a lie for starters

The price and wages are already in the US dollars

The minimum wage for McDonalds employees is $22.125, which in USD is $16.7

If your big mac cost that much you're in the wrong place. Maybe with fries and a drink but damn, that ain't right.

In New Zealand video games are $120 normal, $100 on special, I'm not joking.

I'm pretty sure it's done with the AUD translated to amerifat currency for convenience.

Are you saying America doesn't do beef? Cmon Cambodia?

The minimum wage for an adult is $17.70. The only people getting paid $9 would be juniors (that is, 16 year olds).

they're $90-$100 NZD usually what the fuck are you talking about

new releases are actually $70-$80, some are even $60 if you get them from regular retail stores instead of electronics of game stores

$100+ was standard for video games in Australia 5-10 years ago. While inflation has gone up, the average video game costs 40-50% less. The rest of the Internet just hasn't got the memo that Australia isn't out paying the ass anymore.

$7.25 USD for Mexicans vs $15.96 AUD for whites
This infograph is pointless.

>paragraph picture
>ridiculously inept and flippant comparison of two extremely complex economies

>$100+ was standard for video games in Australia 5-10 years ago.

That was so fucking ridiculous. Used to walk into a store and new games would be $119. Who the fuck would want to spend that much on a fucking game? Current prices seem like a huge bargain in comparison.

US ranks poorly on the big mac index

that nigga still living in 2004

meanwhile our house prices are 1m average.

Would rather live in the USA making shit money.

chingchang chong

fuck those dipsum niggas

Sure, but you only get 20% of the hours you used to.
Have fun.

the fuck is your country

maybe in Auckland only

200k buys you a mansion, $1m in NZ doesnt even buy you a fucking shack.

have fun not having a job outside of Auckland

McDonalds Corporation had a net income in 2015 of 4.53 billion dollars, after taxes and all other expenses.

McDonalds Corporation employs 420,000 people, of whom 400,000 are ground-level employees.

The difference in minimum wage between McDonalds America and McDonalds Australia is approximately 8.75 dollars.

Multiply 400,000 by 8.75, you get 3,465,000. This is how much money it would cost the McDonalds corporation, per hour, to pay all of its low level employees the Australian minimum wage.

How many hours would it take to reduce McDonalds' 2015 profits to 0? Let's find out, by dividing 4.53 billion by 3,465,000.

13073. Divide by 40 to see how many weeks it would take. 326.825. Divide by 4 to see how many months.

From this, you can see that it would in fact take about seven years of paying the Australian minimum wage per-worker for McDonalds to lose one year's profit. This means that the cost of raising their minimum wage to that level would be 1/7th of their yearly net.

So McDonalds could choose to pay its workers that wage without severely damaging its income. This is more than most companies can boast, so in this instance, yes, McDonalds is probably underpaying its workers, assuming they are actually working minimum wage and not $10/hour.

Cambodia

Where I live video games from last few months cost $120, $100 on special.
They go down to $100 after few months, $60-80 for kiddie games. Old gen games from a few years ago are cheap as dirt though.

They're not even hiding the class warfare agenda...

communists man... urghhhh

Its the jungle gooks that rambo kills in the last movie.

you heard of the internet nigger?