Shittiest romance in the history of TV

shittiest romance in the history of TV

and it could perfectly be the shittiest literary romance ever as well

ok jorah

who cares?

it's shifting the overton window toward being more accepting of incest

>her cunt became the world

go to bed jorah nobody listens to you
you even tried to get dany to fly north so she wouldn't fuck jon on the boat but you failed yet again

ok Tyrion

Nah it's pretty good

Better than the original plan of having Jon bang Arya instead of Dany.

The fact that Jon turned her into a likeable heroine is enough for me to OK it. Her parts are usually annoying as shit overseas.

>original plan of having Jon bang Arya instead of Dany.

The original plan was Arya was secretly in (forbidden) love with Jon while he just loved her as a sister.

If you think that automatically means they would bang you're retarded.

whos got the webm of them fucking

The way that scene played out implied their relationship is going to be a tragedy. They both probably die.

Can you see anything or Emilia?

They're gonna have a kid first though

only sideboob and leg, she makes a nice 'oh' face but not much after that

You see a bit of her areola, but nothing much more than that.

Did you read the original outline?
I distinctly remember "Arya and Jon Targ marry"

This one was worse

Best romance right here. Or it would be if Daenerys wasn't A TOTAL BITCH

underrated post

Dany will die. Tyrion will convince her that Jon will want to take the throne for himself.

Dany will never love you Jorah

>history of TV

Dany will REEEEEEE once he starts controling the dragons

Just post the damn webm or screenshot of the boat sex

And how does that result in Dany dying? Is that from a leak?

What was he thinking Sup Forums?

Nah dude ten years is a long time. Anakin would think she is the most perfect woman in existence and she would be turned on that she could fuck him now.
It was just awkward and nonsensical.

This show is now 90% fan service

She hasn't trusted Tyrion like all season.

>Khaleesi pls don't get on that boat

He knew

This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever

NO NO DANY, I INCEST!

That incest follows him, first his siblings and now his kings. He also feels bad for Jorah.

The S8 leaks (take it for a grain of salt) said that Dany dies because her vag gets ripped open just like what happened when Tyrion's mom gave birth to him.

That was embarrassing to watch. Holy shit, he was begging her not to go with Jon and everyone in the room knew it.

Negative chemistry, what the fuck. And people were buying napkins in bulk to fap to this shit.

Why did that bother him so much?

I wish Dany hadn't cucked Jorah. She could have had both, man... fuck you D&D.

Nope but put one and one. Tyrion makes her think Jon is an enemy. Of course, Tyrion only wants her to leave Jon behind and probably lock him forever or something. But Dany is an impulsive bitch and won't listen to him, instead of just leaving Jon alone she'll try to kill him. In the heat of the battle Jon kills her, probably on an accident. Gets his stupid sword.

(GoT)eem

For two decently attractive people, that was a shit sex scene. Not even a slight stiffy

Nah, it was great actually. It's top tier along with Brienne-Jaime. I do find it funny that you morons will complain about these two attractive, powerful people, who share a lot in common, and are prone to incest, fall in love with each other.

>IT'S FANFICTION!

If the creator had this planned all along, it's not fanfiction.

But keep crying about Jonerys while tugging your pecker about how Jon's relationship with regret was better--it wasn't--or how Robb was a much better king, even though he broke a marriage pact because he fell in love with some random nobody with a nice ass.

I am. Who gives a shit what Tyrion says anymore. He's Varys tier now. Dany hasn't all season since he got BTFO by Euron and Cersei. That's putting one and one.

Back to freefolk, nigger.

Makes more sense for Cersei though, doesn't it?

He knows the son of daeneries will be a dwarf

it's a phophesy

>books not done yet

>what do we do?

>DUDE GENERIC ROMANCE LMAO

Wish I knew, that's honestly why I asked lol

Makes more sense for Dany since she shares more DNA with Jon than Cersei and Jaime do with each other.

also how fucking forced is this, when jon took a lot of time to trust the redhead bitch he fucked

so dumb

I really don't get it. No one on Dany's side except Jorah should object to her fucking Jon Snow, it's a really good marriage match with him being King in the North. Tyrion should have proposed a marriage match long ago.

that's not putting one and one, that's believing the retarded freefolk leaks

>tfw witcher 3 had better writing than this

Ygritte tried to kill him the first time they met and they were on opposing sides. Jon and Dany were never enemies.

What the fuck are you even talking about? That literally happened this season. She's been disrespecting Tyrion all season. She literally shamed him in front of everyone when she blew him off and went to Jon and Davos for advice.

#shotsfired

>Nope but put one and one. Tyrion makes her think Jon is an enemy.

They already had a one-on-one conversation last episode, and Daenerys ignored everything Tyrion told her. Before that, she ignored his pleas to spare the Tarlys. Before that, she ignored his advice to not attack King's Landing, outright accused him of being a double agent, and then asked Jon Snow for advice.

But you believe that Daenerys will listen to Tyrion and attack Jon Snow? Daenerys risked her life to save Jon against Tyrion's wishes, and she loves Jon now more than ever.

You sound retarded.

they literally ruined jon

now he's a cuck, instead of this cool solo character: he's fucking khal drogos used pussy.

so dumb

he's in love with her and jealous

I don't mean from a genetic standpoint, I mean from a plot standpoint, especially if the show acknowledges the book's plot where Cersei visits that witch who tells her she will only have 3 children.

The Danycuck brigade is literally retarded. They gave Cersei ammo, Qyburn will come up with some shit to obliterate the wights.

You are just a worthless, meme-spewing fag.

Why would Jon give up being king? Even Littlefinger saw a marriage between Jon and Dany as being the obvious solution. They love each other, and they share a common goal.

Nah it's something else. He looked displeased.

how annoying is that guy really? I liked him when he understood he would never get in his pants. Now he acts all pathetic again.
Reminder that he called her child in S1.

Kek

You're forgetting the little detail that is Jon's true heritage. That love will crumble because Tyrion will convince her Jon is a real threat to her reign.

/Thread

Jon was a prisoner among a bunch of wildlings at the time. Not to mention Ygritte was a total cunt usually and even shot him with arrows. He tried to run home as soon as he could.

>That love will crumble
Some drama, yes, but crumble? I doubt it. Everything will change when she finds out she's pregnant.

Fpbp

he looks displeased because he's jealous

>He loved her
>And she loved him

I admit I liked the pottery

Cersei said it herself, he loves the foreign whores.

>and it could perfectly be the shittiest literary romance ever as well
It could, if not for the fact that 1) Game of Thrones is not literature and 2) GRRM is never going to write the story that far anyway.

So fuck you.

it was pretty shitty after all that build up. just shows up at her door and they fuck? jesus at least have some conversation that leads into it

>That love will crumble because Tyrion will convince her Jon is a real threat to her reign.

I didn't miss the fact that you are passing off pure conjecture as fact.

What we do know is that marriage is the most logical, viable option Jon and Dany have. What we don't know is if Jon will find out his true parentage, or how he or Dany would take it if they found out. Or how Tyrion would take it if he found out.

You're just making shit up.

They way they did it with the Bran voiceover and the Rhaegar/lyanna parallel was fine

THERE'S NO TIME for drama, seriously.
Six episodes, they're gonna handle it.

What ever happened to Daario?

like this?

kill the bitch

it's her fucking fault the wall is gone anyway

Nobody is gonna mention Jon fucked his aunt? Cause he fucked his Aunt.

His Incest Sense is tingling and he's like, "Aw fuck, not again."

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WEBM?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's gonna cuck Euron next season.

I'm not trying to pass anything as fact. If you don't wanna listen to me, I don't give a damn. Enjoy your little love story for now I guess. Don't be surprised when things start happening.

>sees his siblings fuck each other
>sees aunt and nephew rulers fuck each other

Take good care of my baby sister, son.

>the oft-seen pretend patrician
Any book is literature

Why do you think that's an important detail to pay attention to?

Why did they keep showing Tyrion when they started to fuck, was it for women/cucks audience?
I didnt read into it at first when they showed that scene, but now that i think about it, wtf.

tyrion had better find a lannister cousin and hop on the cest train before it's too late and he gets left behind, everybody's doing it

literally ourguy
>gets banished by dany twice
>its okay i cured my stone dick
>sorry i found a twink fuccboi
>dany pls no

Wasn't aware he knew Jon was related to her.

Where is the webm you cunts?

if anything it made it worse. we didn't learn anything new, they just used that little speech to make sure even a retard understands it's incest

I won't be surprised, because the shit you just made up won't happen.

>HURR TYRION CONVINCES DANY TO SEE JON AS A THREAT AND ATTEMPT TO MURDER HIM, BECAUSE I SAID SO DURR

jon does squats

but hes still a manlet