Girl, 17, who went missing from Myrtle Beach in 2009 'was gang-raped, shot, and fed to alligators' says FBI agent

>Girl, 17, who went missing from Myrtle Beach in 2009 'was gang-raped, shot, and fed to alligators' says FBI agent
>New York teen Brittanee Drexel, went missing while on Spring Break in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, in 2009
>For years, FBI agents have chased leads that went nowhere to McClellanville, about an hour away, where the last pings of the teen's cell phone were traced
>Police said they believed she had been held for three days against her will in the area
>On Friday, an FBI agent testifying in a bail bond hearing for Timothy Da’Shaun Taylor implicated him and his father, Shaun, in Drexel's disappearance
>According to a jailhouse confession by Taquan Brown, who claims he saw her final moments, the teen was gang-raped, shot, and thrown into an alligator pit
Da’Shaun Taylor's mother calls the allegations 'crazy'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762863/Girl-17-went-missing-Myrtle-Beach-2009-gang-raped-shot-fed-alligators-says-FBI-agent.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=7sc30LUGuHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dey be good boys, dey be goin ta da church, dey be...

I can't remember the rest, but

Dey dindu nuffins.

BLACKED

Feel the bern, pay the toll.

Wait...

17? she looks 40
fucking white women

that's why i'm dating a japanese girl

>dont let your kids go to Myrtle Beach
>or Daytona Beach

I really wish you would quit posting this image. It's fucking garbage. It doesn't even have a legend. Whatever the fuck it is, the divergence between H. sapiens and Bonobos is millions of years different than caucasoids and negroids

Such is life in Florida

Srs every time I hear black ppl da'negro names I kek

OP conveniently skipped the part where she voluntarily left with that 16 year old nigglet

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

>Da'Shaun's mother calls the alligators crazy

>Girl, 17, who went missing from Myrtle Beach in 2009 'was gang-raped, shot, and fed to alligators'

sounds hot

She's so scared she might have to work again after her son goes to jail lmao

>SC
>FL
>Reading comprehension

One time a feminazi cunt in uni started talking about rape culture in America and I asked her questions on it until finally getting around to the only rape culture being if she meant black on white rape and she went apeshit but my based professor entertained it because I was able to actively pull up my data on my laptop to cite to her.

It was unfortunately pre-BLM though I would have loved to have redpill bombed the class with police and crime stats too.

>black on white rape
i mean the toll doesn't pay itself

t. angry toronto nigroid

Burn the coal. Pay the toll.

>'held against her will'
>after she went with one of them willingly to begin with

Nope. No sympathy.

>spring break whore
I bet she wasnt even forced zo fuck in the first place

>and disappeared without a trace after leaving her friend's hotel on April 25.

How did they actually get caught?

dude's ratting on them to get a reduction on his sentence

>blacked.com

I don't think she was a willing coal burner.

took me a second

I'd feel bad for her if not for the fact that she was already a coalburning slut before she was attacked. I'm glad they include this information, like with Kayla Mueller in Syria and her boyfriend "Omar al-Sandnigri".

mess with the coal, burn the toll

eat the rice
burn the price

im sure

>relaxes around niggers

who would have thought THAT could happen

That image is fucking hilarious.

>Americans think this girl is white

The meme is real. Can a credible white American tell me how many real white Americans there are?

what meme?

shes a degenerate coal burner who went tanning 3-4 days a week like all the other degenerates

search her name in google images. her family should come up. has 2 younger siblings. all of them are whiter than you are

she's half turkish, half white trash

I bet it's actually some CIA cover-up for top government pedophile satanists.

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

yeah they forced her to behave like a slut

No, what they did was torture, rape and murder her.

Is there video proof of this story

youtube.com/watch?v=7sc30LUGuHc

video from today showing degenerate white girl's subconscious love for BBC

> behave like a slut
> picture of random white teenage girls doing teenage white girl shit

t. mgtow

Spill the beans lose the spleen

Yeah the average white teenager is a slut. They fuck with at least one strangee every time they have a school trip to Greece or Spain

some dude in the thread last night told us all she was a known coal burner and basically got her just desserts for hanging around with the nigs acting like a proper gangster bitch, so her life ended like she was a minor character in an edgy cop drama

there is a lesson here but I'm masturbating too much to see it right now

no one has been caught. its all based on a jailhouse confession. its all hearsay. there is no body. there is some credible circumstantial evidence but nothing damning.

and the niggers momma literally says he's a good boy who dindu nuffin and is being squeezed by the feds to confess.

she sure showed her mother

WHAT would you do if you were her father or brother?

at least she will always be beautiful. look what she would have turned into had she grown older.