>be straya cunt
>have dick smaller than POO IN LOOs
>shitpost and banter to make up for it

Someone post those images with the friendly smiling Mountie. You know the ones

This board gets dumber by the day.

Needle dick

muh dick

BIG

Are there actually men that only have 3.7 inch erect dicks? I mean how do you even get that in a pussy? It's like God took the joke "just the tip" quite literally for these poor small dicked faggots.

t. Literal retard abo

CANADIAN

Women have no special awareness and their estimations are shit.

Don't trust a woman on dick size, trust a fag.

>according to women

Yes, it seems that the leafs do get blown.

Slide threads.

>size according to women

So Strayans both exaggerate and their women talk shit about their men's dicks.

you alright roo

Well our women are both shit talkers as we are shit posters. No wonder the irony is lost on you.

>their women talk shit about their men's dicks.

No, they're just better at judging dick size than other countries.

Women are desperate to take a cruise on The Colossal Canadian Cock Carrousel caressing our cum guns until the creamy baby making maple oozes out deep in their Canadian cock cave

>canada first
>falling for canabait

Hey dicklet ausnigs if you need me to send your wives some of my sperm let me know, maybe your wife's son won't have to be as pathetic as you

LEAF

Rothschild fag says there's something buried under Australia, the fuck are y'all hiding
Thread:
Americans are so retarded, no wonder your women flock to Niagara Falls desperate for a Canadian boyfriend. It's amazing how you say -1/10 Canadian guys with 10/10 American girls but apparently the standards are different there and those guys are 1,000,000,000,000,000/10 South of the border, I guess it helps we aren't niggers

>be c(an)uck
>post the same thread over and over again

Trusting women to make accurate measurements of distance and length for anything...

He just told us ww3 in 2020 estimated, but Canada is going to be dicked hard. You might want to move south

But this is measurements according to women.
The average size according to many world health organizations put India near the bottom of the list, significantly below those other 4 countries.

>be Shitstralian
>put the shrimp on the barbie while a 12 inch Mountie mounts your wife
Sh...she'll be right
*goes to shitpost on my 0.000000000001kbs internet connection*

I GUARANTEE IT

all that means is that we have more niggers

Canada cheated they only surveyed black people

>university of alberta
>university of toronto
>3.7 inches

hmm really makes me think