JUST

Putin declares Russian an ally to Islamic World
europe.newsweek.com/putin-declares-russia-ally-islamic-world-464160?rm=eu

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/even-as-russian-jews-emigrate-a-ritzy-jcc-opens-near-moscow/
timesofisrael.com/why-putin-embraces-russias-jews-but-not-its-gays/
archive.is/MFHlF
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you rather have Judeo-Christianity or Islamo-Christianity?

i think he's prepping for a hilary victory

But I thought Russia and Germany didn't get along?

At least he isin't an ally of judaism like america and europe.

But why Putin, why?

Bold statement

I can't take it anymore man, just let the memes take me away.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

k

timesofisrael.com/even-as-russian-jews-emigrate-a-ritzy-jcc-opens-near-moscow/

timesofisrael.com/why-putin-embraces-russias-jews-but-not-its-gays/

Putin makes deals where he has to. American politicians grovel before AIPAC like satraps before their shahashah.

Wat

its a nice thing to say as he allies turkey an schlongs saudi arabia

goddam putin always looks so smug

They're going to manipulate the christ cucks here and make the Revelation prophecy of Gog and Magog invading Israel seem possible. Fuck.

This. Everyone knows exactly where Putin stands regarding Gulf-sponsored Salafist expansionism.

YOU WHERE THE CHOSEN ONE!
YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO REMOVE KEBAB
NOT JOIN THEM!

Israel is russias best ally now.

B-but muh based Russian kebab removers

So all of Putin's posturing with the Orthodox Catholic Priests and Bishops was just that, posturing? And the cross he wrote in some photos, fake? So he is just another commie-marxist lizard? Great. Just great.

there is another

Russia is full of dirty slavs and filthy muslims. What a shit nation.

Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

archive.is/MFHlF

>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.

>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

>Reported by The Moscow Times, Shaikin’s claim is likely exaggerated, but increased Chinese migration is marking a return of Chinese influence to these territories. And any territorial dispute could disrupt relations between Asia’s largest continental powers.

>It’s impossible to know the exact level of Chinese migration into the Russian Far East; Russia has not run a census in over a decade. But by all indications, a significant river of people is surging across the border.

>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the dominant ethnic group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, less than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims.

We live in the End Times.

He is REMOVING kabob. He and Russia are joining the shia Muslims. They're the ones that kill the wahabists. Who are ISIS and Saudi arabia.

Why should Putin hate Muslims? He doesn't have open borders... and the Muslims that are already in Russia have been part of their culture for over 1200 years.

amazing. I always thought Ruskies hated Islam ?

Lie. Lie. Lie. Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas.

Not to mention they naturally have a socio-political climate for shia and moderate sunni Muslims to thrive...

They did once upon a time, I still thought they did until Putin started wearing butt plugs and American flags ran to his defense. I guess they are friends now.

>open borders
Well, he did opened them.
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
While Russia's overall population is dropping, the number of Muslims in the country is on the rise. The population of indigenous Muslims, mainly hailing from the Russian Caucasus, in Russia has risen since the fall of the Soviet Union, including a 69 percent increase in Dagestanis, a 50 percent increase in Chechens and a 100 percent increase in Ingush. Similarly, the number of Muslim immigrants is also rising. According to official state data, some 240,000 immigrants enter Russia annually — Russia's Center for Migration Studies puts this number at more than 400,000 after accounting for illegal immigration. Federal Migration Service head Konstantin Romodanovsky has said 3 million immigrants work illegally in Russia every year.

>More Muslim immigrants are making their way into Russia, driven by economic downturns in their own countries. Though official state data indicates that approximately 240,000 immigrants enter Russia each year, Russia's Center for Migration Studies puts this number at more than 400,000, factoring in illegal immigration. Most immigrants come from the Central Asian states and Azerbaijan, according to Rosstat. Russia already hosts the SECOND-LARGEST number of migrants after the United States, some 11 million or nearly 8 percent of the population. According to an investigation by Russkaya Gazeta, about 30 PERCENT of students in Russia will be children of immigrants or guest workers by 2020.

Putin already built a Mosque in the Red fucking Square. Of course he is a cuck.

It never ends, does it? It seems there are so few good guys in the world.

I never said anything about hate. What I am saying is that I thought Putin was a Christian, and wanted to continue what Peter the Great started, which was to make Russia a Western Civilization country. But reading in this thread that Putin is siding with Muslims, sorry, but Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization. I am not saying to hate them, or kick them out. I know there are very good people who are Muslim. But you can't be both an Islamic country and a Western Christian country. Putin seems to have made a choice to be an Islamic country, if what OP wrote is true.

When the fuck did THIS happen? Burn all devout sunni males of fighting age.
*Poof* no more terrorism...

>It seems there are so few good guys in the world.
So true. I actually think of that often. We have no more heroes, no more great men, no more great leaders, no one to look up to. It is very disheartening.

It's hilarious that it took so long for you retards to see that putin's projected image of being some kind of conservative nationalist is a complete fabrication.

Sunni Islam, more specifically Sunni wahabism, is responsible for EVERY LAST TERRORIST/TERROR ATTACK SINCE 1450. Stop confusing Shia run Iran with the SUNNI murderers who blew up our marine barracks in Beirut. Stop confusing the shia Iranian govt with the SUNNI Saudi monarchy. Stop confusing SUNNI daesh with Shia Hezbollah (who by the way have killed more salafi dogs in the last three months than the US, France, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey have in the last year. Senators Robert Mendez and John McCain should be hung by the neck for providing material aid and comfort to the enemies of both The united states of America and more importantly, to the construct of inviolable human dignity. John McCain stood on the floor of the senate and begged his fellow countrymen to send weapons to a group known as Jabhat al-Nusra. These "freedom fighters" were going to topple the eeeevil Syrian "regime" and replace it with Democratic process. those same "freedom fighters" burned alive nineteen little girls for being of a non abrahamic faith. If it sounds familiar, it's because it is... same thing in Lybia, Egypt, and Iraq. The first two were "liberated" by the Arab spring, alongside five color revolutions. One Muslim brotherhood later, commander Abu Mohamed Al-jolani of al-nusra and commander Abu bakar al-baghdadi (of Ayman al-Zawahiris iraqi al-qaeda arm), joined forces swallowing up the smaller splinter groups in the region and eventually forming the cancer currently known as ISIS.

RUSSIA POST BEST POST

it's fucking nothing

The last time Iran invaded anyone it was 1250ad, since the shia revolution in 79 and the removal of the US backed monarchy Iran hasn't invaded anyone and prior to the installation of said puppet govt the last time they invaded someone was in 1080ad when they destroyed the turkish bombards at el-korha. yet we complain they call us devil's... they do that because we've meddled in the region since the seventies when Robert Ford and John Macnamara sat down with Alan Dulles and decided to use SUNNI SALAFISTS led by one osama bin bellend to oust the provisional Soviet govt. Those same "freedom fighters" Burnt down all the libraries and made the women wear cloth on their face. Have you ever noticed that about some countries in the Middle East versus other countries? For instance, most countries that are run by a Sunni dictatorship have leaders who wear long flowing robes, require women to purchase their bras from men, walk 12 feet behind their husbands, and be in the company of a male relative whenever they are in public. In contrast to that. most Shia leaders like Bashar Al-Assad and the leaders of the Russian backed governments in the east, wear pants and shoes. they are regularly seen in the company of women with their head and face uncovered, they allow women to drive, they allow women to purchase bras from women. Way more importantly than that. In 1979 the shia prophet returned and SIGNIFICANTLY loosened the restrictions set by the Koran. Essentially banning Sharia law, making it a crime to rape, or hit your wife, and removing the concept of total submission to the husband. He also outlawed certain religious practices that were seen as unmodernised such as drinking camels urine and corporal punishment for women.

I think it was Putin hired trolls pounding into the youths mind that Russia was some nationalist holy land. Im 38 so Im quite a bit older than the average age that posts here, Ive always had an extreme distrust of Russia.

No one should look at this nation as trustworthy.

Did you see Trump's AIPAC speech? Didn't grovel.

Even though russian user posts all these articles and proofs that go against what Sup Forums believes, Vladie bots still believe hes the saviour of the white race. TOP KEK

>It's hilarious that it took so long for you retards
I am not a retard!!

Please inform me of how you came about the information before I did? What enlightened you to the truth of Putin? Thank you.

Lol NO HE DID NOT

When ever beadies aren't involved, Germans and Russians get along great.

>Russian
You're so fucking stupid...

The moron you are responding to talks about Peter the Great being a Christian. He knows nothing and is doing the same thing the media does when they expect Trump to be a Nazi then attack him for flip-flopping, or shills do when they expect Sup Forums to be biologically anti-Semitic and then attack us for not hating those Jews who do not hate us. We need a term for this double strawman trick.

>just words...

>Putin literally declares muslims as allies
>"a-atleast he isn't with the J-jews!"
What the hell is with these Russians shills? No matter what is wrong with Russia, people still support it because "haha memes xd".

This Lithuanian right here knows what's up.

>mfw the kgb shills come out in full force

>thinking sand monkeys are better then jews

your a retard

Why are you yelling at me? I do appreciate your information. I did know that there is a distinction between Sunni and Shia, but I often forget who is who, so thanks for explaining the difference. I do often confuse them, so I need to make sure to find a way to remember that Shia are the good guys.

Fucking shit that's it. America if you don't nuke the entire eastern side of the world right fucking now. We are all doomed.

Well I guess, if the Muslims ever try to ask for like, civil rights and shit, the Russians can just run them over with tanks.

The Zionists and the sunni Saudi are together. The russians and the shia iranians are together...

>Understanding level: Burger

>Putin declares Russian an ally to Islamic World

earlier he said, that he wouldn't give a penny fora life of a man who insulted quran

Russia is megacuck in denial

Too bad all these idiots in this thread are still going to make excuses, or say 'Uh...but that's okay because it's Russia!"

How does this work? How can he worship both jewish cock and islamic cock?

>The moron you are responding to
I am the person and I am NOT a "moron." Where in my post did I say Peter the Great was a Christian? What I said, if you can learn to read (Reading Comprehension 101) was that Peter the Great went throughout Europe to learn about Western Civ and came back to Russia to make Russia into a great Western Civ nation. I am not wrong.

Also, Peter the Great was Russian Orthodox, so, he was Christian.

sssssh innocent ukraine, before i put you back in the basement for bdsm play

I think i'll side with the ones fighting against the zionist and the israeli state... Namely, Russia and Iran.

Half of Russia is muslim, who cares? Russia was always anti-European.

Muslims are going to dominate the world and there is nothing you cucks can do about it.

>Most shia leaders like Bashar Al-Assad

First of all Assad is an "Alawite" Shia, theres a very big difference between his religious views, and the views of the rest of Shia Islam. You talk about Iran yet neglect the fact that they practice the exact same shit as Saudi Arabia, in the same bullshit theocratic form.

He's a politician.
More like 83%.

Lmmfao shhh not yet... wait for me to make the Russian flag shill say he's a jew

and when you guys rule the world you guys will kill other muslims, just for the fun of it lol, islam always fails.

>Russia was always anti-European.
Oh. My. God. Do you even into history??

Wrong... They do not have sharia law... They behead rapists and murderers not people who disagree with them.

>You're so fucking stupid...

Great argument, but whatever ill bite it. Lets say thats not a russian. Its a members or buthurt belt society with a proxy with a purpose to post "bad stuff" about russia. But in the end proofs are proofs. And russia is not what some of Sup Forums belive it is.

>Please, russia senpai, pound my boipucci!

>Muslims are going to dominate the world
Source? Proofs?

Russia has been very weird since 1917, no one really knows whats going on there. There inner workings are more fucked up than whats going on in the West.

You cant trust Russia. I hope you non shills understand this, Russia is not to be trusted. There was a very good reason your hero Hitler invaded them.

wew lad

Russia is too complicated to understand. Its best to just leave them be.

I dont care what Russia is... As long as they're against Zionists and the state of israel. That's all I need to hear...

Dat true

WHAT IF.....

This was a ploy to distance himself from the rhetoric that he's the head of the Alt-Right ™?

You know, since all MSNBC and all that have had to say about us so far is that we're RASIS and hate the fucking mussies and shieet? Seriously, this might sound plausible, especially since this is all just a statement, and no actions have been taken.

I have no doubt Putin has at least someone keeping an eye on our sort of ideology, especially since we already know our own government does.

...I wouldn't be surprised if we actually made some of these government folks interested/keen to us as well, considering how there is some genuine reasoning behind a lot of the stuff here, beyond that of the usual 1488 stuff (even then, there is still some genuinely good points to consider, though it can only be supplemental to the common red pill, at risk of an overdose otherwise)

would rather have russian puppets leading us than american/eu puppets
at least russia never bombed us

Most of Russians you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Olgino and Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

Video inside the building:
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

YOU CAN USE THIS INFO TO DESTROY THEIR LIVES AND TROLL THEM (RIDF AND BYSTROV)

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

Pic related, Russian scum trying to subvert and shill within the UK education forum

Stalin purged the Haredi...

>Putin's the shortest even among the women
every time

He's probably just building up allies so he can get the US off his borders

What makes you think they are? You know nothing. Grow up, Russia is not what you think it is. Everything infecting the West was born within those borders. All these russophiles on this board is crazy. The sickness you whine about comes from the nation you worship.

Hey cool it with the cogent thought... You'll scare the meriprox away...

Oh look, here you are again. The other thread went over 250 psots already, huh?

Cлaбo пo-pyccки тo жe caмoe нaпиcaть, либepaхa?

TOP KEKE

Man these Putinbots are on a roll!

We're as cucked as Euros. Don't listen to the shills. Hundreds of thousands of migrants enter Russia every year and they can do whatever the fuck they want to do here. Moscow is going to be 50% muslims by 2050.

JUST

>They do not have sharia law
The fuck? Yes, yes they do.

> Surrounded by Jewish oligarchs
> Russia being filled with central Asian muslims
> High abortion, alcohol consumption, drug abuse, violence rates
> Amoral culture, rampant corruption
> Supports Israel due to its similar fight against Muslim separatists

It's collapsing again. Just like the last thread...

hueh

Jewish in his ass,muslim in his mouth

Lol jesus H fuck, go look up ali bin talib al wahab... They do NOT have traditional conservative (see wahabist) sharia values.

Trust no one.

Russia also has anti holocaust denial laws KEK why does Sup Forums worship Putin?