My friend just copped a pair of the Adidas Pharrells but there’s no post anywhere I can find that translates what’s...

My friend just copped a pair of the Adidas Pharrells but there’s no post anywhere I can find that translates what’s written on the shoes, it’s apparently in a non traditional Hindi script. Can anyone translate this?
>डंसान
Pic related
Thank you kindly

Attached: B721E826-67DD-42A0-A2A0-A6ABAAD8FEA9.jpg (291x173, 6K)

It just looked cool so I went with it

Thanks Pharrell

I was sitting next to my friend today that was doing a live carting service for people that pay HIM and then they proceed to give him his paypal with address and cc when it doesnt work
it's really magical how fucking dumb some sneakerheads are

Sometimes it’s worth paying a $15 cart rather than pay twice the retail on StockX, my friend is really good at releases though so he never gets carts but rather he’s the one people ask to do releases for them as well

fuck those are ugly
american streetwear needs to be nuked

Damn, nice do you actually wear them or do you resell them? The same friend of mine still has like 5 boxes of yeezy zebras and tons of beluga 2.0s to resell but I heard the last ones weren't earning a lot.I just got into the sneakergame and I've been eyeing on some off white airmax 97s and oreos ds or just both used on GOAT

cultural appropriation

>Adidas
>American streetwear
go away Australia
He's gonna wear them, he wears all his shoes. He collects Adidas, especially Yeezys and Ultra Boosts. He's got 5 pairs of Yeezy 350s, the Wave Runners, and the Calabasas that he rotates through. They're easy to maintain and keep clean since he has so many of them lol. Sometimes if he gets bored of a pair or if they don't fit he'll flip them and reinvest in a new release.
I really want Yeezys, right now I only have two pairs of Boosts but I'm now an Adidas only fan. Can't stand anything Nike puts out honestly.
You have to go back

do you think people outside of America wear those meme shoes?

No need to be the fox and the grapes over the fact that thousands of pairs are released in Europe and North America while only like 400 pairs are released in Ausfailia
You probably couldn't even afford it either when you have to pay $15 for a McDonald's burger, bogan trash

Attached: 1520166350452.jpg (457x468, 37K)

the one in the middle says संसार meaning world

They sell out a lot faster in the UK and Australia, but hey what do i know about releases.

the one on the right says इंसान meaning human

>it’s apparently in a non traditional Hindi script

its just regular basic hindi. nothing non-traditional about it.

He got the one on the far right but the ones in the foreground were the first choice. The black colorway is really nice looking but the fact that one of the feet says Equality is such a turn off. Worst word out of the set

I was just relaying the information I was given, I was told it was called "inscription"
Thanks that's what I suspected

no one cares about your shoe culture meme shit globally m8
you literally don't even see a pair of fucking jordans in Australia

sorry if i sounded rude ;_;

>He's gonna wear them, he wears all his shoes
good, fuck resellers desu

yeezys are easy to get atm, blue tints and the beluga 2.0s are really cheap, cream white prices dropped quite a bit today because of yeezy mafias tweet about a rerelease so you might also be able to snag that for cheap. Also GOAT has an used shoe section where the shoes are a bit more expensive but cheap compared to deadstock versions of the shoes. I'm not entirely sure if they also legitcheck the used ones for you but I think they do.
Also you don't have to be an Adidas only fan user, you can like both, just don't wear adidas joggers with nike shoes.

yet australia runs one of the worlds most famous sneaker boutiques... it must have become so successful because of how irrelevant sneakers are in australia right? thats how they managed to open up 4 or 5 more stores, and do collaborations with adidas and nike must mean no one cares

yeah pretty much mate

Jordans are fugly, I'd be happy to not see them anywhere there. Why are you so mad that all I wanted to do was ask around for a translation? The shoes don't even belong to me if you can even read
It's okay user, I know you didn't mean it. if I can clarify it was Hindi (Inscription) rather than Hindi (Traditional), like how if you google translate Chinese it'll ask if you want traditional or simplified. If you're the same leaf that translated it to meaning "human" then once again thanks
he's been accused of being a reseller because he can go to the mall to get a new pair of Ultra Boosts and will deny the opportunity to try them on in the store before he buys. He just knows his size and doesn't wanna waste time in the store but the employees think he just wants a box to grab and go
so far he's copped
>Pirate Blacks
>Breds
>Creams
>Beluga 2.0s
>Blue tints
>Wave Runners
>Calabasas creams
all on release dates without having to go on Grailed or anything

>black one
>saying equality
Lol no, it is actually संसार , which means universe.

The shoes have both English and Hindi written on them, the English side on the black one says Equality. Sorry for the confusion

And if we look at it, the meaning conveyed by the maker of the shoe is very deep.
He tries to show that the universe is at your feet.
Deep!
Very deep!

It’s okay, humans make mistakes.

I think I know exactly what you mean

Attached: 1519237560880.jpg (350x371, 19K)

kek, good on him
it's always uneasy to try shoes while someone is standing there waiting for you, i'd rather just buy it straight off the internet with some research whether i should stay tts or size up/down and so far I've only had to return a pair once and that was because they sent me the wrong shoe.
There are just so much sneakers i want to buy desu but i'm too goddamn broke to buy all of them
I currently have ow airmax 97/blazers/af1s yeezy oxford tans/oreo and ultra boost sns tee time white on my watch list desu

Solid collection user, once I tried my boosts on I knew I'd found my favorite shoe and found a new loyalty in Adidas.
Pic related is my Ultra Boost, it's so comfy. I have a pair of Super Novas too but nothing else I've ever worn can compare

Attached: dttamadilqcsajnkj3i2.jpg (1200x805, 85K)

I can get a rip-off of this for less than 46 dollars, lmao. With the same comfort.!!!

kek i wish it was my collection user, they're all on my watchlist, if i see them for really cheap on goat/klekt/stockx i'll snag em. otherwise i'll wait till my wage finally comes in and i'll either buy the blazers or the am 97 off white. I'll probably buy used oreos after that when the government gives my student gibsmedats.
That's some nice ubs user, maybe you should invest in some white sneakers next desu. They're really versatile and will look good in the summer

Nah man, nothing will ever feel as good as the authentic one. Boost material is strictly limited to Adidas too and the technology was developed by NASA. Ain't nothing you'll find in a Tamil sweatshop that will feel as nice as the real deal

Oh right, sorry I can't read lol. I always liked the oreos too. What draws you to Nike? Personally they look like chunky plastic trash to me lol.
I don't do well with white shoes, since I'm a fat fuck I tend to wear through shoes pretty quickly. I've had these ubs for the better half of a year now and other than some discoloring on the boost and some scratches on the heel cup I've kept them almost immaculate. Maybe I'll get a pair of white Reeboks or something as a beater shoe.

no problem user, the oreos are probably my favorite obtainable ones. I'm not really a nike person but Nike has been killing it with the past collabs plus the last few am97s like the Sean Wotherspoon x Air Max 97. I'm a fan of both and it usually just depends on the shoe model rather than the brand itself.
I've been thinking about getting used oxford tans but considering the shoes came out in late 2015 I'm not going to wear someone elses shoe that has been worn since 2015/2016 desu
You should lose some weight user, I'm not sure about proportions with fat people but just as a future tip, don't pair skinny-ish/ tight jeans with chunky shoes like reeboks. As for reeboks, i definitely recommend the c85 vintage cream ones or the white green text ones desu. They're good beater shoes and imo white shoes look better when worn and a bit dirty.
Anyways, I'm off to bed now. Goodluck with your sneaker journey and goodnight!

Attached: IMG_2300.jpg (737x491, 296K)

50% of my dislike for it comes from hating hypebeast shit like Supreme and Louis Vuitton and Gucci and shit, I hate sneakerhead culture and Nike just feeds right into it whereas Adidas is more practical I think.
The oxford tans are really nice, my friend's dad has a pair. Sporty yet professional at the same time.
I've been losing weight slowly but surely, poked two holes in my belt this past month. I've done it before and I can do it again. I know my place, I never wear skinny jeans. Straight boot cut only for me.
Those are nice, they look a little like the Stan Smiths.
Sweet dreams user, good luck with yours as well

Attached: 1449794897226.jpg (374x497, 26K)

cultural appropriation