What did your ancestors leave for you?

What did your ancestors leave for you?

>Tfw Irish heritage and functioning alcoholic

>tfw all you know is your mother's side is spanish and your father's side is english

I'm scotch-irish (ulster-scot) and probably native or french. My ancestors left me with a big cock and black beady eyes.

Atleast they were smart enough not to move to usa.

Pale white skin with freckles, light green eyes, medium grown hair, and bit tits.

>tfw only know about greek heritage with bad lungs/legs and autism
feels bad man, knowing you got this shit

A fucking leaf.

>bit tits.

Prove it.

Icelandic, ball cancer.

English.
Tall
Pale
God tier accent.

Small benis

Brown, straight hair, steel-blue eyes, "thick" blood that's resistant to the cold, broad shoulders, ability to gain more muscle mass and seemingly faster/easier than other whiteys, and six foot minimum males.

Except for the one ginger shite who we're all pretty sure is adopted/product of an affair anyway

I don't even know my own lineage. It has to be Nordic...because Vikings, cold climate, and us being resistant to it? Rite?

inb4 turns out we're all eskimo. Fuck eskimos.

I was adopted.

whats up the irish and alcohol, seriously? is it a genetic predisposition, or have they just tended to be poorer and have harsher lives?

My father's side: Croatian
My mother's side: German

Literally everyone in my family is a rage case. I like to think I got the best of it as the German "cold and calculating" side is dominant with me.

I met a black lady the other day who said she couldn't eat any meat because her ancestors never ate any and it was essentially poison to her

So I am happy i can eat a burger because of my ancestors

Also I can use computers and watch tv

Also machines that I could never build I am happy that people designed and built those for us, every factory where everything is made needs complex machines to work.

Wouldn't you drink if your homeland was a boggy, priest-infested backwater incapable of defending itself against its neighbours?

6 million souls in hell-credit, apparently

yeah, but it doesn't explain irish alcoholism in the US

> Irish heritage and functioning alcoholic

This. Long lineage of Irish in my family. Can out drink everyone I know and walk into work the next day like nothing happened. Probably degenerate, but people literally respect my drinking ability.

Stupidly high metabolism so it's nearly impossible to stop being a scrawny stick
Pretty excellent immune system, never have to take medicine for illnesses or infections.
Weird hazel eyes that change colour to green or brown depending on the mood. Wish I had pure green or blue eyes, feels bad man.
Really easy to get addicted to things. Got drunk two days in a row on whiskey when I first tried alcohol, went through really awful withdrawal symptoms for it.

Also mostly English, German, and a little bit Scottish so it probably helps to explain why I hate myself.

the debt

>Related to the a prominant University founder
>family fued caused a split
>poorest family on the poorest side

Just cuck my shit up famm

Money and Land that I will never discover cause I dont know my hole family

Probably cursed by Tinkers.

Wtf is a Croaton?
Some kind of Transformer?

a famous german last name

and pale skin

Guns and hamburgers.

Not much
They literally lived on a single island in greece for thousands of years doing dick all except build churches
My grandfather just up and left this place that's had constant population for the last 2 millenia
At least when he dies, I'll wear his golden necklace

Every fag that claimed Irish heritage I've ever met couldn't drink for shit.

>hole

We're on to you, Jorge.

Suh dude, it's like a even more pissed version of Megatron.

>Tfw Vodka nigger tier alcoholism genetics

Irish and French ancestry
Got auburn hair sorta. Hard to explain, it's normally brown looking but in the light it's got an amber hue.
Also pale.

Welsh and Norwegian lineage
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
Good structure
Average benis
Incredible immune system
>5'7

Native American, Irish, and Italian. Brown hair and eyes. Tall.

Isn't it hilarious how you've got nearly everything that anyone would ever hope for but it is completely invalidated by the fact that you're a mantlet? Life is just too cruel

Your name is Cuck ?

I descend from King David, Genghis Khan, Cleopatra, William the Silent, William the Conquerer, Rolf the Viking, Rurik, and Mark Anthony

But user. Where you there?

Also diabetic (sugar bad on Indian)

I would do anything for lighter skin. I'm ethnically Austria but have that tanned yellow skin I would LOVE pale skin. Also my last name comes from Milan and sounds all Italian and shit I would love to have a German last name.

My dad was a miner so am drawn to sweaty, hairy, muscular men and their crotches as well as darkened, musky, dirty caves. Thanks Dad!!

9 inch long cock that is quite fat too
I'm white

>0.0005 Wallonian
have curly hair and looks so jewish that even a qt jewish girl thought i was a kike

Webbed toes.

Most of the USA's original WASP's were actually Scots-Irish, they made up a very large portion of the population prior to the revolution

I think about suicide often tbqh, i've had 10 sexual partners but 8 of them left me the moment Private Longshaft turned up.

Finnish + Swedish
Blonde
Green eyes
Very tall (202cm)

Ehh.. poor eyesight i guess
Penis 19/15
Masculine face

I believe you. A lot of people out there are fakers.

Did they have the "Irish" starter pack? Notre Dame gear? Always talked about being "Irish" like it was an honor? Probably a shamrock tattoo?

Fuck off normie, go get aids.

Irish ingenuity and German efficiency.

I forgot to mention green beer on St. Patrick's Day.

People should at least be drinking Guinness is they're going to pursue a self-fulfilling stereotype. It's like "Irish" people who have never heard of Smithwick's even. Are you shitting me? That's Day 1 shit

hopefully you have cancer.

It doesn't work for the idiots that are 10-20% irish,
Full-Irish amerikaner here, can never advance beyond just buzzed with any ABV beer under 8%, have to pregame everytime, spend waay too much on booze when out. It's kind of a pain in the ass, actually because I HAVE to mix drinks to get well and drunk economically/expediently

My dirty spanish great grandfather came down to El Salvador and decided to intermingle with the locals, two generations of salvadoran mixing then my parents were born around same time, immigrated to good ol' USA where they met, 'twas I was born

>tfw shit tier brown eyes, black hair, under 6'0 range, but god tier strong culture background and large family bonds which helped negate by adding confidence, knowing spanish for ez hispanic cuties, good genes to stay fit easily

Just my experinece living fambams

>Full irish
idiot.

swedish since 2004
half somalian and half eritrean

Low test
Weak jaw
Little to no bodyhair
Womanly fat distribution
Slow metabolism

lol shit-tier human

Mostly saxon blood, a bit frankish and roman.

Very white, pale skin, blue veins always visible, green or blue eyes. Very bright blonde over red to medium brown hair.

All are at least 5,9 foot or bigger.

Stubbornness, hot tempered, vengefulness, intelligence, shrewdness in some, get usually very old, well ofter 90 years. (unless your die in one of the countless wars in our 700 years family history of course)

Genetic predisposition to lower dopamine levels.

>tfw half southern Pole and half Slovak
I can drink like a fish and don't weigh much. Also the cold doesn't bother me.

>actually because I HAVE to mix drinks to get well and drunk economically/expediently

Wut. That only gets you sick. But yeah I hear you on the pre-game stuff.

I'm blonde, tall, and relatively good looking yet I find it hard to talk to girls my age since there all "PARTEY YEEH DRINK DEH BEER DOOD"

This site has made me see 70% of the women around me degenerate

They can never pronounce Smithwick's correctly anyway

French / Scottish / German Amerinigger

>tall
>dirty blond hair
>dark blue eyes
>Marlboro man face
Feels good, desu. Literally every short, swarthy at looks at you like a god.

nice racism, my message to everyone is suuuuuuuuure

>dirty blond hair
>not fully blond
LOL swarthy ape

I'm 25% Irish 25% German 25% French 25% Spanish (few drops of other stuff but meh ) all I got from it was facial aesthetics, decently sized cock just shy of 7in, and nice body but nothing else. By nothing else I mean I'm 5'9". Feels bad man.

>blue eyes
>brown hair
>tall
>bad teeth
>alcoholic
As you can guess, I'm Irish/Welsh

Oh; and I forgot that I was certainly not made for global warming.

In wintertime I walk around in t shirts

My great grandpa wanted to get to America, he failed, and eventually I became the first American born in the family.

However the American dream is long gone, and I wish I was back in my ancestral land, but I don't know the language or people.

But it's true, just like how Canadians fear gold reserves.

Polish.
Affinity for fixing toilets.

Aryan like Amy Schumer?

first German girl I met here in the States I remember going out of my way to show I didn't hold her responsible for that.lol

Is it common practice among young Germans to frolic around nude all day and get into bed naked together but sex is not on the menu?

this happened and when I reached for Valhalla I was blocked and our friendship was never the same.

>tfw turkish big tick 1.90m stud
>constantly fuck germanic and slavic girls then dump them when bored like a true alpha

I'm fulfilling my historic duties

shhh they are selling those reserves to you and me nip

That's everywhere, though. Just as 80% or so of people are lower class peasants, the same ratio are horrid, awful people, though that transcends class and financial lines, believe me.

This is an old as fuck timestamp that I did a while back, too lazy to take another.

Western Civilization. The Enlightenment. Liberty.

Too bad most of the rest of our people are trying to fucking shit it all down the drain as fast as possible.

Good hair, 6'1, was called handsome often by ex gfs and strangers alike. That was before got fat like every male in my family eventully got, but whatev. Skin that burns to a crisp if a stray sunbeam catches it, with additional fun of vitiligo on my hands and goddamned cock. Also Polish, so Mexican of Europe.

Mild aspie, just like my father was.

I'm bigger than shit and covered in hair. Thanks, Europe.

not even a stereotype tho

H-Hitler?

you know you aren't irish or welsh

>Amy Schumer
>Aryan
KEK

Too blond wouldn't work on my face. Too blond and you end up looking like The Squid from Rocket Power, one of those potato headed people. You
Basically have to be a complete pretty boy or a German Olympian from the 1930's to pull off that level of Aryan.

sure buddy

Trudeau was told to do that by George Soros tho and im pretty sure Soros knows more than neckbeards.

T H I C C

Vitiligo? How can you tell?

Was this Soros' fault too?

And way to obey the Jew, maplenigger.

Eternal disappointment and a small dick

Ancient Finnic Heritage.

That was the point, leaf.

Stop roleplaying, roachboy

Complete lack of fear and sense of self-preservation

addiction problems

larger than average penis

viking-tier body

>maplenigger
Seriously, you Japanese are killing me tonight.

Good looks, a high IQ, and a trust fund. Feels good man.

Anglo-Saxon, German, Danish
blue eyes, dirty blond hair, pale skin
resistant to cold (though it makes me sleepy)
built in face heaters (go red in the cold and get hot, its weird)
high alcohol tolerance/ability to not get addicted to it/can do literally anything drunk
build muscle just by thinking about it
high functioning autism

>having a clue about what your ancestors are
ha, plebs