Jaime tried to murder a child and also brutally murdered his cousin

Jaime tried to murder a child and also brutally murdered his cousin.

I don't care how hard they have him quip it up with Bronn to make him seem likable. He's always been dead to me.

b-but my lost hand redemption arc

It was handled well in the books.
Jaime ends up hating Cersei, rejecting his fucked up family, and even abandons her after she gets arrested by the Faith Militant.

This.

Don't forget he raped Cersei in front of Joffrey's funeral in S4.

It's not rape if she came

this

In S8, it will be revealed Bran from the future took him over and pushed himself off the tower in order to set things in motion to begin with

Did he wait till Jamie was finished fucking Cersei?

And Jamie just forgot it? Or feels no remorse for it? He did continue fucking her right after.

Also it doesnt explain away his cousin.

Don't be daft, you know he's beyond redemption.

If he had any guts Cersei would be dead seven episodes ago.

The Incest, Jaime. The incest.

I wouldn't forgive someone IRL but I can forgive someone whose mind I'm given insight to thanks to TV/literature. I know that Jaime regrets what he did.

Tfw Jamie is heading north now
Tfw Jamie arrives at winterfell
He's going to get little fingered by the bran9000

so damn tru

That's the point of redemption though, he goes through life trying to be a better person.

Jaime makes the world a better place through the person he becomes, instead of dying and doing fucking nothing.

It's obvious you're a massive brainlet OP. Do you seriously not want people to change? Because that's what it sound like your tacitly arguing

No, you are an objectively bad person.
Some people are irredeemable.

Just hit me that Bran can now discover that Jaime was the one who crippled him. Although he might not consider looking into it, thinking it must have been Littlefinger.

bran is best boy, jaime is a faggot

except jaime acknolwedges that he did it and explains his reason why so that would be some severe retconning.

>why did that guy pledge loyalty like an idiot to khaleesi
>i'm gonna keep sucking cersei's fat wet pussy

Sounds like a personal problem, m8

Yeah he is pretty much a piece of shit

and he raped cersei beside their son's dead body, that seems pretty significant too

>Jaime tried to murder a child
that faggot had it coming

he's also not a kinslayer in the books

can i get a fic of older bran x younger bran

This
the hound too

"I saw you make love to your sister, you were both moaning and sweaty as you penetrated her. It was beautiful" -Future Bran

>Jaime riding north by himself
>no longer a Kingsguard
>no longer a Lord of Lannister
>just a lone knight on the rode defending the kingdom

Kino

hes cute

Poor kid

I don't get the memers. He's still edible

quite

peekaboo