Why aren't you ALL christian yet fags? There are literally no downsides. you don't even have to believe in god...

Why aren't you ALL christian yet fags? There are literally no downsides. you don't even have to believe in god, as you will be forgiven for that transgression as long as you accept Christ as your savior. You atheist cucks can still believe whatever you want because none of us can even comprehend the power of the lord so jesus will forgive you for your stupidity. The god emperor will be sending his son again and he will need his most valiant knights to fight in the war between good and evil. Right now he is using all his holy magic to keep the forces of chaos contained so just join us atheists. I know you think its cool being edgy wearing your cool fedoras waving around your cool katanas but if you join the forces of chaos you will be smitten by the god emperors holy light. Join us in crusade as we crush islam screaming vae victus as we slay the muslim pigdogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do have a neat plan which leads into crusading:
Ironically, I considered the military and social situation in Africa, and worked out that you'd have to copy some things from the Imperium of Man for a crusade to work properly.

Do it boys. Do it to fight the Islamic menace. We've fought it for 13,000 years. WE WON'T GIVE UP NOW

>fought
No one's actually fighting yet.
We'd be arrested if we used any local battleground.

fight doesn't always have to mean violence you can fight with ideas

Man because people are inspired by symbols.

Jesus is a symbol of sandnigger ideaology and morals infecting the western world.

Emperor was a Turk and probably muslim though

Warhammer 40K fluff implies he was both Jesus and Mohammad, even Moses, and that stupid humans misunderstood his teachings every single time.

Since the last Abrahamic religion is Islam, Emperor = Turkish Muslim

Doesn't really work if you don't personally know any Muslims.

Christianity sucks.

I'm a Satanist. I just live life and treat people with respect. And if they act like a cunt to me I act like a cunt back.

I can't get behind the whole invisible man thing.

WE

>you don't even have to believe in god, you will be forgiven for that transgression as long as you accept Christ as your saviour
That's a viewpoint I've never heard before; but doesn't that conflict with your praise of violent solutions, when accepting Christ but rejecting God means you strongly believe in Christ's teachings which are pacifistic?

>Born in Anatolia before turkroaches infested it
>he's a turk guize
>spends life trying to abolish religion and superstition for science and reason.
>he's a mudslime guize

Fuck your God is hes real he should strike me down for calling him a bitch.

>le Christ was a pacifist meme
Kek

WUZ

>Why aren't you ALL christian yet fags? There are literally no downsides

More power in not being a Jew-worshipper

How are you suppose to accept something you disbelieve, if the entire premise of god the father and the holy spirit is wrong, why would god the son make sense?

u ded?

>Warhammer 40K fluff implies he was both Jesus and Mohammad, even Moses, and that stupid humans misunderstood his teachings every single time.

Warhammer 40k fluff says the Emperor were all religions, trolling everyone until He finally wanted to troll the universe.
He even trolled the Chaos Gods with a bargain to create the Primarchs he tried to hide from them.

thats because you literally have not ever read the bible. It's pretty goofy but its a good read and then you will see how the globalists are actual satanists trying to bring about the end times.

I'm not saying he was a muslim in the belief sense

I'm saying he was supposed to be a Central Asian megashaman (Priestley designed him that way, thinking Turks were Always in anatolia - his wife is Turkish)

Early fluff literally said he was Atilla, Jesus, Mohammed, Alp Arslan etc. half the names were Turkic.

Priestley is a Turkaboo.

But of course, he was secular.

Taoism is cooler.

I'm converting to Islam. Lets face it we've lost at least with Islam I don't have to hear the constant screeching of feminists and SJW.

It doesn't have to you just have to ask to be forgiven for your sins. Swear loyalty to the god emperor and uphold the virtues of truth honor and justice. If jesus isn't real when you die your atheist death big deal, if you die atheist and asked forgiveness even if you thought it was bs and dumb jesus will forgive you for being a dumbass. Literally no downside.

He is also Erdogan!

The coup attempt was a chaos plot!

those heretics are going to be purged in the crusade against islam as they are allied with the enemy.

you can believe your chink shit and still be saved

>Literally no downside.
Unless the real god gets angry at people who pick wrong, ala Allah.

Don't just pin the Emperah on the Anatolians, he was Everywhere.

>catholism sends even catholics to purgatory

No one is without sin to them even aborted babies go to purgatory first.

I can't deny that they generally produce nice, wholesome people, even though there are plenty of nuts in the group, but many other religions do as well. I have no obligation to praise a Jew because I'm white.

Kindly fuck off.

>inb4 "nu Christianity"

>inb4 "Cathocucks"

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

>pic related: daughter of a pastor

>inb4 it offers like VALUES

You hate Christianity and want it destroyed, they hate Christianity and want it destroyed.
You and the cucks are on the same side - what are you so mad about?

>Lutheran
not catholic...

No
Fuck this.
Absolutely no.
Either God's way, or the Devil's way.
False prophets.
They're already here.

FUCK.

>you don't even have to believe in god, as you will be forgiven for that transgression as long as you accept Christ as your savior.

For realsies? Because that's actually a pretty big selling point. I dig the NT moral code (it basically boils down to "don't be a cunt" after all), and totally appreciate everything Christianity does and has done for civilisation and communities, but belief in God doesn't feel like something I can just choose to do. No disrespect intended at all, but from an atheist perspective it seems so silly that it's hard to take seriously.

And yeah, it's high time Christians and Atheists put aside their differences - there are bigger problems that deserve our combined attention. We can always go back to having the same few unresolvable arguments over and over when things are a bit more settled.