I'm literally going to kill myself this weekend by jumping from the 10th floor of my bulding

I'm literally going to kill myself this weekend by jumping from the 10th floor of my bulding

Attached: 1466500273484.png (300x255, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CH1Tu9-oSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get yourself a cat

Is it instakill?

I don't care mate, don't post this garbage blog here, go back to facebook.

no. do it in a way you can live stream it so we can all see.

Good luck my compatriot. I'm also very close, the rope is in the garage just waiting for me.

Attached: 1473198324202.png (205x246, 6K)

Can I have your stuff

Attached: 346675765876.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

I'm allergic to cats

Yes

I just deactivated my account. I don't want it to say "remembering user" when no one thought of me when I was alive

I might set up a camera

this and wear a anime shirt

Why this weekend and not now?

why?

Hang in there user. No pun intended

Sure, but I don't own a lot

>I'm allergic to cats

Then you are truly lost!

No but seriously get a dog or something in that case.

10th floor is insta-kill unless he hits a tree or something, even if his legs hit the ground first, the impact will be so strong that his heart and other organs might even get detached, idealistically speaking he should jump from the top of the building.

Don't, just enjoy life as a carefree dude. Explore the world as much as you can.

No don't

Don't waste your life.

If you are going to die, then do it in a useful way.

Like donating yourself for medical experimentation. Or attempting to kill Kim Jongun or something

Please don't do it.

DO A FLIP

Before I give you any sympathy: Have you ever posted about how white south Brazil is, cuckpost for gringos, self-hate posted, or how much you wish Brazil was a 100% white ethnostate? If you say yes to either. good riddance.

kek I also live on the 10th floor and I'm also contemplating suicide, let's kill ourselves together, bro.

If I were in your shoes, I would be thinking of throwing myself out of the window as well bro. Just imagining myself having to live my entire life in that shithole full of gangsters and drug dealers with a poor economy and public security makes me suicidal

And don't forget its the verge of collapse. Its kind of odd how this place has one of the lowest suicide rates in the world.

I have no interest in doing that

Why should I care about the development of medicine or the fate of North Korea? I'm dying, my man

Thank you both for sort of caring, but it's too late for me

No, I have never given a shit about this stuff. I am from the south, have always lived here and absolutely loathed every second of my existence in this miserable place. Maybe things would've been different if I lived in Paraíba or something

Let's do it

>I am from the south

Which city?

Please don't do it. At least you are looking for help by letting us know!

C'mon Brazil, don't be a faggot. We are like one big family on Sup Forums, and your running away from your family if you do this. Don't leave us user

If you're going to die then at least die in a way that people will remember you for, like go fight tigers or some shit, don't die from a rooftop that's boring

I'm from a small town near Chapecó, but currently live in Curitiba

Oh well, i'm from Porto Alegre, if you were from this region maybe we could've done something together, like jump together live on stream or something.

Wtf man, dont do it.

Go to school, graduate, become a professional get money and you will get all the girls you want...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

Well find something you have interest in and do it.

>another huezillian dies
Today was a good day.

just make sure the ground is clear so you dont hurt anyone, but suffocation is probably better as its easier to clean up.
but if its me i will bring all the people that i hate and caused me pain with me.

Why? Is there anything that you enjoy in life?

No way that you're from Xanxere, Xaxim or even Planalto Alegre.

>Maybe things would've been different if I lived in Paraíba or something
KYS severino, you are not fooling anyone

Attached: pepe.jpg (400x396, 20K)

Watching that dude on /r9k/ blow his brains out before bed got in my head. You only have one existence man, why not dedicate yourself to something worthwhile? Regardless, goodnight friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=0CH1Tu9-oSU

dude you are going to die anyway
stick around and see what happens.

be my bf

watching that dude made me reconsider some things

Let me be instead :P

dont do it macaco
just remember you were born brazilian and not a pajeet

don’t waste your life. You’re gonna die anyways someday

not op, but i always have wanted a qt chilean

I was thinking the same as you op, but then I decided, that I hate the world so much that if my mere existence triggers someone then I decided to continue living and occupy a space in this earth, yes user the hate keeps me alive.
So, work at your own, sell clothes and fast after you have some money try to impregnate a cute girl, then you will realize you are here to at least change others people lives in a good or bad way.

why don't you first sell all your shit, travel trough the world and then jump of the 10th floor?

Livestream it plz

Would be wasted if not

> hate keeps me alive
let me smuggle you in illegally to Texas lmao

Attached: 1496625689118.png (611x597, 199K)

how tall are you

Dude, get a shotgun and blast your brains over a edgy poster.

Attached: poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 4K)

Texas is the land of mixed mexicans and americans, it would probably work in new york, I've heard people are assholes there.

im 1,82

Attached: 1514865805787.jpg (658x545, 61K)