I ask this to American and European

Why don't western like Japanese modern culture? Like anime, manga, videogame, and robot. Is better than no culture, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2015/nov/16/megabots-kuratas-us-japan-robot-challenge
youtu.be/5rmjEwAT5q4
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/11/08-1/gundam-global-challenge-seeks-to-make-the-11-scale-gundam-statue-walk-by-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=cznLThZnIk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you seen the number of weeb's mate? It's clear that the west loves modern Japanese culture.

Who said we don't, b-baka

>theguardian.com/technology/2015/nov/16/megabots-kuratas-us-japan-robot-challenge

It's just rivalry, bro. Put your sunrise bandana on and let's do this.

I like Japanese culture, old and new. I plan on immigrating there someday :^)

The sad thing is, many people do like it, especially the "men."

Too feminine, and this plays into account when the white weebs get cucked by Tyrone.

Always feels gud to be loved

>SAGE

You are welcome as long as you aren't an Ahmed, Gitane, or Algerian.

You'll be surprised at how many Japanese are unaware of the fandom their media has in the West. Although I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that OP is a troll with a proxy. And therefore should be banned for using said proxy.

They won't accept you.

Also, anime has its gems but is overrated by weeaboos. Japan's technology is much more interesting.

Fuck off leaf, no one loves your country

Go be jealous somewhere else

Do you know what website you're on?

Moe is the best anime, by the way.

I just want to own a lone house on the countryside and live in peace there for a few years by myself, sigh
Kek :^)

I like ritsu. She should get her own spinoff. I wish they'd animate the 'k-on college' manga :(

see

Anime makes me feel worse than I should about not being a girl.
Jap video games are shit, but so are western video games.

but we love anime.

youtu.be/5rmjEwAT5q4

Although I fucking love it, i don't think that Japan is best country ever like a lot of stupid weeabos of my country. It's a country like Spain or UK is.
But leaving that aside, there's too many people who compares Japan with hell where the perversion rules. They've too many prejudices.

>implying

Most of it is pretty neat, but Sup Forums tries to outlaw fun whenever they can.

Your a white gaijin and always will be a white gaijin. The japanese will never accept you.
Embrace your race and your people and un-cuck france. Or An hero yourself. The fate of the future of france is in your hands frenchman

>It's a country like Spain or UK is.
Paco, don't group yourself with civilized society you dirty spic.

Why would you expect everyone to accept the niche nerd culture of another country, who itself doesn't particularly care for it.

Oh wee fucking like anime alright, you wanna dance?! LET'S FUCKING DANCE BITCH

reddit calling.

That's the thing, i have no intention of being accepted or anything, and i know the japanese will respectfully leave me alone

Japan is perfect if you want to find peace, i just love the quiet scenery :/

>Embrace your race and your people and un-cuck france
French people are the cause of a lot of the on-going problems here...If only they stopped going on strikes for the stupidest things...But eh, there's nothing i can do about that :/

Oh, you remembered me that we're all cucks. Iforgot it.

>It's a country like Germany or UK is.

>le redditor meme
Ad hominem is unbecoming of you.

I dont have a problem with tourists, or even migrants sometimes if they are respectful and understand our way of being.
My problem that gets annoying is when foreigners come here for women. We don't want hafus.

You and your Taco buddies will be W A L L E D O U T

See, that was a reddit tier response. It's so fucking hilarious that redditor fucks think they can pretend that every one of their posts doesn't ooze reddit. There are no smart people on reddit, there are no unique people. They're all fucking morons who sound the same and share the same opinions. Bunch of fucking sheep.

You need them though because the average japanese girl is atrocious without surgery.

Well yeah, i understand that, but you guys should seriously think about solving that birthrate problem :/

>called out
>double down
That's some feminist-tier strats

>You'll be surprised at how many Japanese are unaware of the fandom their media has in the West

They are lucky.

>We don't want hafus.

Is this a half breed?

>liking moe garbage

You still are promoting sluttish behaviour by doing it. Do you think it was worth it destroying France because of a little low birth rate? Letting all those blacks and arabs in and end France, because of a couple numbers? I put myself in your shoes, and ask you to do the otherwise.

You triggered you fucking SJW? There's no safe space here, there's no PC culture here, faggot. Sheltered Reddit cucks wouldn't last 5 seconds on my board without getting triggered by our free speech, nigger.

Is that a left feed PK?

Timestamp with face, I refuse to add to your flag to my collection until I find a genuine Jap poster

Mfw
It's a KORD I believe.

>robot

nothing wrong with building robots.

electronics and mechanics are good hobbies.

pretty sure japan is more popular than ever

>1 post by this ID

let you japs shoot my guns for gunplas

Every single japan flag is proxy roleplayer, keep dreaming.

Whatever you say, senpai, i'd be worried though if i were you :/

Kord is much bigger and also feeds from the right.

Those hats :o

anime is for pedophiles

Why are you obsessed with prepubescent girls?

thanks for trap and shota mangas desu

Ok idiots
People who are obsessed with anime/manga are OTAKUS not WEEABOOS
Learn your terms thanks

Nice try at fake broken English, Mr English-Teacher-In-Japan san

Those are high school girls you momo.

Can confirm this

>much bigger
Niet, it would be about that size. PKM/PKP is smaller than what is depicted.

it's not that it's bad. It's just the type of people it attracts aren't particularly "alright"

How come all the "highschool girls" are depicted as prepubescent?

Wait till Tokyo 2020

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/11/08-1/gundam-global-challenge-seeks-to-make-the-11-scale-gundam-statue-walk-by-2019

can you post on 2 chan?

Japan and South Korea have been defacto western nations for 50+ years.

>2019
>In court
>"user you are being charged with being in possession on lolita hentai under the Assault Anime Act 2018."
>"This was the doujin, correct?"
>Kinky Mio x Ritsu doujin pops up on the screen
>"Wait a fucking moment, they aren't underage!"
>court looks at me like i'm crazy
>"Sir, they are drawn like prepubescent children therefore they are prepubescent children."
>"You are being sentenced to 7 years in prison."
>"T-t-thanks...Kyoani."

An otaku person is an obsessed person. Obsessed by anime or anything else. It's the same than weeabo.

They aren't even English teachers, just proxy fags LARPing.

>anime is for pedophiles
youtube.com/watch?v=cznLThZnIk8

Only in bongistan.

>brit ends up in jail
>tyrone and jamal tell him to pick up the soap
>the dream of his life is accomplished
>everything better than expected

Do you also watch ones like the OP. I also enjoy good anime, but not this weeb pedophile shit that everyone posts.

Noh is pretty sweet though, why you hating?

Its degenerate.

Every anime drawer should get his hands chopped of by a samurai

>assblasted weeb detected

>I plan on immigrating there someday :^)

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Not really...Haven't watched anything in months anyway :/

>1 post by this id

I don't think 2 meter HMG is about the same size as 1.2 meter GPMG.

>tfw K-on loving fascist

Feels so wrong, but feels so right

I like the Japanese women... but then, they don't seem to have any of there own anymore. What with all the NEETs, otakus, hikikomoris, and "grass-eaters."

Japanons are alright by me as long as they don't desu desu at me. You guys are boys with your robots though, so I give you props for that.

Looking forward to a day when I can see a legit Veritech fighter with my own eyes.

Nice meme, faggot

If i immigrate to Japan one day, it'd be just to chill for a while, nothing more

I'd not expect to interact much with the locals :/

And i'd rather have a kendo than a katana

I know for a fact that 7.62x54R isn't as long as a fucking handspan though.

uh we do

Bullshit, otaku culture doesn't stop growing.

Mugi is Finnish.

Assblasted

Privet Mugi

well america did create some anime tv shows during the 90s, so we do deserve some credit and shows.

Them pickles

No, all you get credit for, Austria, is Hitler and Klimt >:/

Then why aren't y'all fucking?

They go to white men and foreign Asians because Nip men are pussies that don't pursue a girl, and obsess with overwork or a hobby to the point of fucking over everything relationship wise--sexual and parental.

Not all Japanese men are like this. But many, many mangaka men and basic salarymen are single

If you're so concerned with purity, then be more proactive in making sure you don't go extinct by 2075.

no, don't even think about it putin.