(((Anthony Weiner)))

twitter.com/anthonyweiner

this can't be real

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ColinChocola/status/768904944820686848
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about him?

He's actually using ((())) unironically.

(((do you have to ask)))

Anthony Weiner is apparently a long time friend of John Stewart. Just let that sink in

I don't know why but I like this guy

>If I could have any superpower it would be the ability to throw away my kid's things without him noticing.

Wow nice parenting there Susie.

What is that? Some tribalist symbol for establishment climbers?

I'll never forget when Trump called him "one of the great sleazebags of our time." That was one of the best insults I've ever heard.

Wtf does that even mean?

it's the secret code for jews

lurk more faggot

lurk moar faggot

ironic since trump is like the republican version

except weiner has some self awareness, even if he can't control his fucked up self

Don't you faggots ever get tired of trying to project your own shit onto Trump? First you steal our ebin maymays, now this?

>John Stewart

You mean (((John Stuart Leibowitz)))?

absolute madman fucking called this one year ago!!!

Leave Anthony Weiner alone. What the hell do you expect him to do? His wife is pegging Hillary and he's home alone.

i'm talking about he predicted Huma was a YUGE risk. now the hacked emails prove it.

both dykes should get 25 years in prison

Yeah, a lot of people do. How new are you?

No matter what comes of the emails, it will always be "the email scandal that the FBI cleared her of." If she got caught ordering a hit on Obama over email, it would still just be "the email scandal" to liberals.

I really don't know what the answer is. Anytime something comes out, they just dig their fingers deeper into their ear canals.

What's with the dancing pokeymans?

I saw (((Leibowitz))) compliment Weiner's weiner on his show when this first came out.

how your paranoia treatment going these days?

(((rhetorical question)))

Good that he uses the echoes now, judging by his face I would have never thought he might be jewish.

>looks like (((Anthony Cumia)))

At least he's rooting for the correct baseball team

Anyone who has been here more than a few month has noticed the significant uptick in HRC posts since CTR started its campaign.

What's up with the ((()))? I seriously missed how it came to be.

mets suck

It signifies an echo which is itself a double entendre. There was an interview with a Holocaust survivor who said the names of the victims would echo throughout history. There is also an acknowledgement of heavy Jewish influence in history and the same names pop up i.e. echo. Google the coincidence detector and you'll see some normie media covering this.

Feminist always marry men they claim their against.

>le conspiracy theory meme

Liberals are retarded. I keep noticing every insult they project onto Trump applies to them even more. Liberals are so insecure. No wonder they can be manipulated into doing anything you want if you tell them they are "intellectuals" they are desperately searching for validation of their existence and whoever panders to their low self esteem wins their vote.

All the New York teams suck

Seems to explain why liberals are supporting a candidate nearly identical to Bush.

twitter.com/ColinChocola/status/768904944820686848

It's how kikes signal that they are eternally persecuted.

Holy shit dude fucking kek

it invokes a schizophrenic tirade from schizophrenics

(((watch)))

>looks like (((Anthony Cumia)))
I wonder which one is a bigger degenerate piece of shit.

30 cents deposited into your account

>being this new