Euron storms out stating how these wights are a threat

>Euron storms out stating how these wights are a threat
>says he'll leave to his island and ditch the queen
>cersei reveals they are working together, all a plot to foil westeros
>how the fuck did euron know that they would bring a wight to justify leaving?
>what would he have said if they didn't bring one?

>Fuck you Cersei you won't even let me put it in your bum
>leaves left stage

what is improvisation you socially inept retard

>improvisation
>game of thrones
>?

Cersei's being a dumb cunt as normal
Euron saw an undead and he saw Dragons
Cersei has what exactly? gold?
Yea.. that seems like the winning team.
Does she really think he's going to be loyal to her, because he wants to bang her? she's not even hot!

> HE is not coming back, he is just taking the gold to his own island kek

he's Bran form the future

That actually sounds very plausible. I hope this is where they go with it.

I believe it's hinted at in the "leaks" that he takes over the Golden Company and tries to reclaim the iron throne for himself.

Ironborn live off raids because their islands are so barren. And he's planning to leave Westeros forever.

>she's not even hot!

speak for yourself

Let everyone fight a brutal costly war
Swoop in and steel the objective

Sounds about right.

Maesters joking amongst themselves in episode 4: Some silly prophecy about the drowened god rising up to kill aegon targaryen *All chuckle* (Great joke. RIGHT??????????)

If they needed to unite everyone to fight the dead, why didn't they tell him the night king has a dragon now and his islands aren't safe? Why just let him walk away with his huge fleet?

Euron has had almost no character development and somehow is the main villian for season 8.
fuck me

>My son's name.. is.... AEGON TARGARYEN

The supposed leaks for Season 8 say he hangs Dany's corpse on the walls of the Red Keep and BTFOs Jon with wildfire at the Dragonpit. Jon and Dany's daughter, Lyanna Targaryen, ends up as Queen of the Iron Throne with Tyrion as her Hand.

>dany
>and jon
>Dying next season
>and their kid becomes queen

They gonna put 3 years between each episode then???????

2 episodes ago Cersei told Jaime that she knows she can't defeat conventionally, so she will keep the throne by doing what her dad did and play along with Daeneys until Cersei has the proper time to strike. Then she tells Jaime that she will agree to terms as long as there's an armistice OP you dumbass.

Didn't answer my question cuck. Has nothing to do with that I stated.

well the wights either existed or didnt, so I'm sure she had a contingency for either case. Nothing unreasonable about that.

3-5 year epilogue timeskip after the war is over.

What bargaining power can Cersei have without Euron? Why negotiate with her?

>it all started when the euron nation attacked

Muh hearts & minds of the peasants.

presumably they dont actually know viserion was turned into a zombie dragon

it's like the white walkers, couldn't have passed the wall without that dragon.

He has the same powers as brann.

He's a magical supervillain. He needs not much more character than the Night King.

I can't believe they cast Bam Margera!

N-no

Isn't Gregor basically undead? Why the fuck was Cersei even flinching at the wight?

There is no way they can make this happen without it seeming forced.

>Euron is the only person who can act in GoT

Dragonbinder.

Let it happen.

everything is forced now, or do you mean to tell me dany x jon feels natural to you?

it did this episode.

the scene where he's showing her the paintings of the white walkers, seemed like it had good chemistry.

GTFO of here granny lover

The way this last episode played out pretty much confirmed the leaks that Euron will be the final boss of the show. The white walkers will be dealt with in the first four or so episodes of the last season and the remaining two will be the cast banding together to stop Euron. fucking kill me

"Don't forget the prophet Lodos, who claimed who promised that the Drowned God would rise up and destroy Aegon the Conqueror!"

>Within this belief system, the Drowned God is locked in an eternal struggle against the Storm God. The Drowned God's halls are located beneath the ocean, while the Storm God lives in a castle in the sky with his thunderclouds. The Storm God is constantly trying to send storms to dash ironborn ships against rocks.
>Storm's End is a formidable fortress, located on the southeastern coast of Westeros overlooking Shipbreaker Bay.

EURON I HUNGER