Whelp it's not funny anymore

whelp it's not funny anymore

dropped

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonlight_tower
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that episode was amazing fuck you

This episode actually was funny though. That being said this whole season has been a fucking flaming piece of garbage (episode 1 was good though)

Unironically the best episod of the season, but i would not blame anyone for dropping. This show is definitely on the downswing

That was a good episode. Non-toxic Morty should be all of you NEETs' goal

but there were no jokes

a lot of buildup and it went nowhere

Why can't they decide if he actually cares about Morty or not?
Just drop the point instead of being inconsistent fuckwits

Non-toxic Morty at dinner with the girl was unironically one of the funniest sequences this show has had yet

>"God isn't real" mentioned at least 5 times in one episode

The classic show is back.

It's a fucking cartoon. Stop taking it so seriously.

oh i get it, you have a different sense of humour than me

reddit might be a better place for you

Rick considered his god is not real thoughts as toxic

Imagine having such shit taste.

The concept wasn't new, the pacing was extraordinarily rushed, and the jokes were a parody of the show itself. I'm not sure what others saw in this episode that made them like it.

>don't get emotionally invested in the characters just be a robot and enjoy my poorly drawn trash

seriously what's with westerners always ironically making things look like shit in their cartoons? learn how to draw goddamn

I was agreeing with you you fucking dense fuck

>anymore

shut the fuck up you dumb weeb

the preview for this episode last week had me thinking this could be funny, but they smooshed all those scenes in the very start. no build up, no payoff. waste of good rick and morty losing their shit moments.

>Stacey is probably traumatized
>she will never be with Morty again

I really really liked this episode. it was actually intriguing and i really felt for Morty when he had to take his other self bringing all his negatives back. he even realized what a cunt that bitch he had a crush on was.

That was actually the first episode this season that was good

here on Sup Forums we are nice, I think reddit is a better place for you.

Nietzsche wrote of Nihilism being the scourge of humanity, the writers probably read an exert of "The Gay Science" in one of their overpriced college classes

>several mentions of "god is not real"
>morty actually asks someone "you want the blue pill or the red pill?"

Is harmon trolling?

Anybody got a link?

in my opinion that rick and morty is that this season lives up to the hype for sure.

maybe 1st season : 10/10,
2nd season , 9/10, this season, 1st episode was funny but now im feeling like theyre gonna step it up. rick and morty for a million years lol forever

haha, telling people to shut up, what humour

you should write for rick and morty, and hell, why not draw too? takes no talent

just shut up you fat, pathetic weeb

Toxic Rick basically confirmed that Rick does care about Morty but doesn't want to show it.

>Atheism is a universal constant among the toxics
What did they mean by this

i really liked that episode a lot.

also notice all the "there is no god" stuff was said by toxic rick and toxic preacher.

I hope I don't have to wait 2 more years for the next season. If the following seasons are going to have at least 5 mediocre episodes, I would like to see 5 great episodes every year.

couldn't say that about any TV show, animated or live action? you elitist fuck.

Toxic Rick wasn't being nihilistic, he wanted to magnify everyone's suffering to prove himself above everyone

where can I watch? I just missed it

>watch rick and morty
>PISS FETISH IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT starts playing

who wrote tonights episode? no info on wikipedia.

Oh, you guys don't get it. It's not saying that atheists are toxic, just the opposite, it was implying that they couldn't lie anymore when they were toxic, err, this is hard to explain but I got it when I watched it.

It was their hidden desires, that's what I mean. They implied priests were secretly pedophiles, because they were gay, and that they knew all along god wasn't real but were lying for money. When the two halves rejoin, they go back to saying the "lie" that he's real.

>He still watches Rick and Morty
lmao @ ur life
Friendly reminder that X:RA was better in literally every way.

You're projecting. Toxic =/= unrestrained because Toxic Rick still hides his care for Morty.

i don't though, mister I just said I stopped

100% agree

loved Xavier

go ask him then

go get on your twitter and ask him what it meant, it's not like we are looking for amelia earheart

don't run away when he gives you an answer you don't expect, report back here

stpbp

Found the women writers

Just out of curiosity but do people really still get butthurt when someone references god not existing or saying it outright?

The entire point of the episode was that their 'Toxic selves' was an aspect of their character that was inside them all along--their worst qualities, but their own qualities nonetheless. By showing a priest who becomes 'toxic' preaching that "God is a lie" it implies that this is something that was already a part of the preacher's psyche albeit hidden beneath the surface of respectability.

well, I doubt this place is some stronghold of religion, I think it's just that they are obviously shoehorned jokes. people don't need your ideals crammed down their throat every two steps of the way.

indiana jones was a series that obviously believed in god, but he didn't keep randomly bitching about atheists.

>literally "if you don't share my taste then go to reddit"

haha you are a clever parrot aren't you

i am very impressed at your word regurgitation ability

I don't know who wrote this particular episode, memer. It was probably a writer's room, so trying to unmask anyone's beliefs from it is pointless to begin with.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub."

Facebook has been pretty based, surprisingly

Make up your mind. First you say I'mscream, then you'mscream. What, we all'mscream?

well, it might be a fool's errand in the end, but you guarantee that you will never reach enlightenment by never trying in the first place.

kind of like the atheists, in a funny way. I hope someday you find the willpower in your heart to seek out the truth and have a little faith.

>Stop taking it so seriously

Nobody did until the writers included enough elements to suggest we should. You can't base a large chunk of your show's third-season on unwarranted character development and psychoanalysis then turn heel and say we shouldn't criticize the inconsistency of these supposedly deep characters. Futurama was a show that had fun and developed its characters. Rick and Morty is trying to develop its characters while simultaneously keeping up a shtick that isn't congruent with its aim. They need to make a choice and stick to it. This is why Season 3 has been knocked for being a dip in quality. Its tonal shifts are all over the fucking place.

Its not about being butthurt its just that the 'joke' doesnt really have any place. I mean its not funny, so why keep repeating it like it was? If youre atheist or theist its fine, I certainly dont give a shit either way about anyone's religion but stop hammering your own retarded idea into the ground.

Subtle Sup Forums clothing thread?

did anyone recognized the sound effect from the first time rick played the message on his phone?

i know i know it just can't seem to place it.

Sup Forums was right about Rick and Morty. It isn't something that I want to admit, given that I have enjoyed almost every episode up to S03E05 but there it is.

You see, I live next door to a towering apartment block, and on the balcony right above my bedroom window is the most appalling flock of Normans imaginable, who frequently cackle and scream drunkenly while I try to sleep, fap or watch kinos. These people like to scream various things. I've heard them playing a truth or dare game that ended in a weird orgy. I've heard one of them have some variety of mental breakdown and just keep screaming "fuck" for hours until the others calmed him down. I've heard them complain about being fired or dumped. In a way, these Normans are my very own reality show.

But last night, I heard them do the worst thing imaginable. They just screamed "I'm Pickle Rick" repeatedly. I don't know why they would do this. I know that this is the kind of shitpost you'd expect on Sup Forums but I promise you, they really did this.

Pickle Rick was a weak episode for sure, but the problem with them was that "I'm Pickle Rick!" by itself wasn't the joke. The joke was that the character of Rick was avoiding reality by turning into a pickle. But for these Normans, the joke was just "I'm Pickle Rick" screamed as loud as you could. It was always followed by racous laughter, no matter how many times this small, one man avante garde production was put on.

Rick and Morty has reached critical mass of fandom Norman concentration, and sadly, despite how much I enjoy it, I shall have to abandon it.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICLLLKEJLKJELKKKKKKKKKKKEKELLKEKKLLLLLLEEEEEEEE
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

If I saw someone with this shirt I would feel violent thoughts toward them.

>animeposter telling others to go to reddit
The irony

>reddit: the post

F

it's like living on crazy pills, the second the show that this is board has CONSISTENTLY CALLED SHIT FOR THREE YEARS turns unfunny, that's when you idiots defend it

Dan Harmon killed another show.

the new ep actually has a really good pacing. I dind't even feel the 20 min past.

Quite possibly the best psychoanalysis of the characters yet. I love the fact that to a teenager "healthy" means being completely devoid of empathy.

>this thread

Just go back pls

>animeposting = reddit
??

Those don't sound like normies, they sound like low functioning autists

I liked it. It's really a step up from the other episodes.

1 was good. 2 and 3 were shit tier. 4 and 5 were decent. 6 takes the series back on track, hopefully.

see

The amount this show enraged you dweebs is fucking hilarious. Thanks for watching see you next week!

almost as if many different people, all with different taste, browse this board

>rick and morty takes the Jordan B. Peterson pill

good episode tbqh and frank

STOP HIRING HACK WOMEN WRITERS YOU ALCOHOLIC FATFUCK

Peterson is a normie who take seriously his opinions and broadcast them. this guy is the most lolbral turd on the planet.

>lolbral
These get more and more cringe. Is this highschool? Middle school?

>Peterson is a normie who take seriously his opinions and broadcast them.

was it autism?????

youtube, adult swims site for free in prob an hour, also just look it up

btw i'm pickle rick

And with facts: Moon(light) towers are apparently real: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonlight_tower

>new R&M has some right wing jokes in it
>Sup Forums immediately spergs out and hates it

Poor wittle snowfwakes!

Sounded like the log message from the movie Event Horizon

Wait, Rick and Morty was funny at some point?

season 1 was funny
but now some frigging women writers come along and start ruining everything

This was hands down the best episode of the season. What are you talking about?

This better be fucking bait

No they're normies, I've heard them fuck.

what right wing jokes were in it?

>hell isnt real

>gets into pissing match with the devil

LE PICKLE RICK xD

Jesus fucking christ.

I'm autistic and get my willy wet semi regularly.

DUDE GODS NOT REAL LMOA

>Discovers a "new element"
oh wow so it has a few more protons and neutrons than the ones we know about now? what a geeniuos omg amazing

>make it a point to shit on christians even though jews and muslims worship the same god

Only thing that was decent was the rick fight sequence.

You may have the medical condition of austism, but you are a normie. These normies do not have the medical condition of autism, because autists get sensory overload, and these cunts blast themselves with music that hurts MY ears.