Failed ISIS attack Belgium

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37211788

>A bomb has gone off at the Brussels Institute of Criminology, without causing casualties, Belgian media say.

>Shortly before 02:30 local time (00:30 GMT), a car rammed through three fences, RTL Belgium reports.

>"One or more" suspects then reportedly detonated a bomb near the laboratories.

>Belgium's terror alert level remains high since bomb attacks on Brussels airport and the city's metro claimed by so-called Islamic State killed 32 people in March.

>The independent institute, linked to Belgium's federal justice body, is in Neder-Over-Hembeek, a suburb north of Brussels.

>Scientific analysis linked to criminal cases is carried out at the site.

>It is unclear what happened to the suspects behind the blast, which Belgian media said had caused "significant" damage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NUQ0nNN95gM
m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160829_02443349?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nieuwsblad&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=seeding
m.hln.be/hln/m/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/2842759/2016/08/29/Auto-ontploft-aan-Nationaal-Instituut-voor-Criminalistiek-en-Criminologie-in-Brussel.dhtml?utm_campaign=socialredactie&utm_content=nieuws&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=hootsuite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Pls send help

this

ur fucked u should pack up and move to the British Empire

> so-called Islamic State

fucking bbc

"failed"

I believe that this was a test.

>determinte police response time at night
>pack Hit Squads into cars
>drive from nightclub to concert to whatever
>change location before the police arrives

you over estimate sandniggers, they probably thought the bomb would do more damage

Get out while you can.

It's not their Modus Operandi and therefore raises suspicion.

Are the Sandniggers confirmed?

God dammit ISIS is so shit
Truck driver kills almost as much as 12 guys with AK-47s and suicide vests
One guy with AK-47 on train is disarmed by unarmed passengers without killing a single person

Maybe they just wanted to fuck up evidences

Kek? Britian has burqas, loud mosques and paki rape gangs. Brexit did not all of sudden make that dissapear

youtu.be/NUQ0nNN95gM

Ive never seen anything like this here. Burqas and big mosques are also forbidden here

no sandniggers aren't confirmed but it's most likely them

My bet: criminals trying to get rid of evidence. Nobody blows up a government site at 2 am and expects people to die

No they probably wanted to destroy evidence

m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160829_02443349?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nieuwsblad&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=seeding

They blew up the National Institute for Criminology, which has a criminal database (DNA etc)

Definately not failed.

Something big is brewing. These are early stages.

ANOTHER ONE!

dont forget about london's mayor
>ban pictures of bikinis

Couldn't this be a bomb they already had in evidence, getting mishandled?

WHY HAVE THEY STARTED BOMBING THEMSELVES??

>A car rammed through 3 fences
Unlikely

Other source, with pics

m.hln.be/hln/m/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/2842759/2016/08/29/Auto-ontploft-aan-Nationaal-Instituut-voor-Criminalistiek-en-Criminologie-in-Brussel.dhtml?utm_campaign=socialredactie&utm_content=nieuws&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=hootsuite

sand niggers are retarded, maybe im wrong watch your assholes all day Belgium, you might get bombs going off again.

>failed ISIS attack Belgium
>no mention of terrorist attack in story

ayy lmao

This is what I thought too. OP has been diagnosed with isis on the brain.

Oussama Atar is still free after all. The guy is a personal friend of al Baghdadi. He was locked up in an Iraqi prison cell until some dumb bitch from the Wallonian Green party decided to lobby him free, with the support of the local community

then really watch yourself

What a diverse and rich culture

#notallmuslims thank you for showing me the bigotry of my ways

I'm glad FNH fled to the US before all this happened. Now we have all the meme guns. Thanks Belgium!

Don't forget about Amnesty International lobbying to get him out.

This. We need bin laden back. He was more efficient in his attempts.

Who else would blown something up in a muslim country?

Your mom

Fuck off we're full