/trek/

>HARBINGER EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLCvOFWluag
youtube.com/watch?v=VTXN0Z6qOpQ
youtu.be/6d4tiSwoIHY?t=1m58s
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Variable_geometry_pylon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What game is this from? There's something about late 90s-mid 00's video game graphics that I really like the style of.

Pulling the trigger on the maquis niggers

>Star Trek: Deep Space Nine – Harbinger is a video game for the MS-DOS and Apple Macintosh operating systems. The game is based upon the television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. It was the first Star Trek: Deep Space Nine video game to be released for the PC.

Maquis wuz gud boyz dey dindu nuttins dey wuz gettin dey lives on track need mo' replicatuhz fo dem colonies.

That nose makes him look like a cross between a Ferengi and Voldemort.

Fully voice acted by the TV series actors btw.

Is it worth checking out?

lol no

Unless you're into SCUMM murder mystery stuff like Full Throttle and Grimm Fandango

>tfw finishing DS9 ;_;7
youtube.com/watch?v=fLCvOFWluag

The Maquis never needed replicators or help from Big Feddy.
They grew their own vegetables with their own hands and had to fight off crazy Cardies with those same hands.
Literally did nothing wrong and get slaughtered for it.

Just imagine how long that took to compiled.
I love these autistic TMVs, got any more?

youtube.com/watch?v=VTXN0Z6qOpQ

Also, I don't recall anyone wearing a space suit in DS9, never mind Garak, what's that from?

Reminder to guy who made the holodeck thread: unoriginal or non-stimulating OPs should be deleted.

Holodeck threads are the worst because they attract non-Trek fans who just want to shitpost with their basic knowledge of the franchise, I don't even open them any more.

Agreed.
THROW EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT AT THEM, Mr. Worf!

I do just for the occasional "troy" giggle

so that's a yes then

Garak was wearing a space suit when he first boarded Empok Nor to disable the primary defences in the episode of the same name

In 20 years Picard will be regarded to have been an "obviously gay" character and celebrated as such. Everyone will pretend they believe this all along.

I'm pretty sure he's banged a few broads in his time.

>when you spend so much time being triggered by everything that your default state is being triggered and you don't know how to live without being triggered so you start getting triggered by your own imagination when there isn't enough triggering you in the real world
Stop worrying about pop culture 20 years from now and start worrying about the state of your own life right now.

He was a chad cadet til he got knife fucked by a nausicaan.

Rank the Star Trek adventure games

I always loved the sound of the two names "Terok Nor" and especially "Empok Nor".

Wish some autist came up with a conlang for the Cardies.

Literally how few words would they be starting with? I can think of 3 and then proper nouns or titles.

No. Faggot.

Unnecessary rudeness, cadet. Ten demerits.

no

Stop making peace with the fucking Klingons already.

>blame Cardassian

>But when civilian government get attack by klingon and poverty take over Cardassia prime

>Big Feddy literally didn't do nothing

just like after fall out of soviet union , when economy crisis happend in Russia , Americunt do nothing so putin get power

Why didn't the Dominion kill the wormhole aliens with the type of beam that Pah-Wraith Keiko was making Miles and Rom create?

Literally would have been able to send their troops through after.

that thumbnail looks like spurdo

That might collapse the wormhole, which they don't want.

No it wouldn't. The Pah-Wraith wanted to go back to the wormhole, and it would only be harmful to temporal beings.

Get back in the kitchen, old man!

Pah-Wraiths are known to lie.

Also, the Dominion might not know that their fleet was eliminated by the Prophets. They know that they never received a confirmation signal from the other side, but I doubt that anyone gave them the fine details.

But the pah-wraith was specifically trying to get back into the celestial temple. Why would he collapse it if he wanted to go back there?

Some Pah-Wraiths just want to watch the world burn.

i wish i lived on deep space 9

>wanting to live in constant fear

kekkonen

Ensign Wildman was such a MILF holy shit

>he doesn't already live in constant fear

REMINDER: DS9 is casualbait for plebeians who can't handle true Star Trek.

>Hello Ensign Kickass, are you ready to kick some ass?
The Elite Force games were very good, sometimes better than the Voyager TV show

did they ever properly resolve the whole pah wraith thing?

Seems like giving birth in space imbues your offspring with a beauty gene.

lmao why dont you virgins just watch game of thrones?

>GIB LATINUUM

In TNG, it was discovered that high warp travel was destroying subspace. So Starfleet banned ships from going Warp 5+

Why don't DS9 and VOY follow those rules? They're always going at Warp 8/9

wtf are you talking about, tng was often going at 9.x

I've seen every episode of every Star Trek series as well as every movie. Hated every single one. What should I watch next?

Not after that episode. Any time they go above Warp 5 their orders from starfleet specifically grant them an exception

reminder the dream riker abducting aliens living in subspace* did nothing wrong

Stargate

>Not after that episode
which

ANSWER THIS YOU FUCKING NORMIE PIECES OF SHIT

Hey, been meaning to get around to that. Excellent suggestion, thanks!

Force of Nature

>"Until we can find a way to counteract the warp field effect, the Council feels our best course is to slow the damage as much as possible. Therefore, areas of space found susceptible to warp fields will be restricted to essential travel only, and effective immediately, all Federation vessels will be limited to a speed of – Warp 5? – except in cases of extreme emergency."

why did they replace sisko's actor?

tng has been on Sup Forums since forever eat a dig faggot.

really is a dull, labour of a watch at times, and a little too self-indulgent

Under emergency conditions it was allowed.

The first guy kept adding racial slurs to his scenes and had to be fired

>hated every single one

You'd think you would've stopped watching it before you made it all the way through.

???

love celtic women, too bad they're all psycho

In emergencies they could exceed. And then the improved the warp drives to help eliminate that problem aka the writers hand-waving it away so they could go whatever warp they wanted to.

why the hell would they write something like this into the show?
who thought it'd be a good idea?

Haha, you'd think!

Which scene is this from?
I am the original guy who posted it but you have to answer.
First to answer gets lewds

>666
Worf is Captain now

love that chair

no more worf posts

>no more worf posts

I see a buddy comedy in the making right there.

youtu.be/6d4tiSwoIHY?t=1m58s

How does Gates McFadden manage to be so fappable near the age of 70?

>no more worf posts

>I'm Joey.. son of, ennhh. JOE SENIOR?

>tfw Francois gave away your table

>no more worf posts

In DS9 they were at war during a lot of the time warp travel was going on (earlier ep with off station travel was just shuttles going places and we'd just skip to the destination). Obviously, those rules go bent or completely thrown out the window.

VOY: When have you known Janeway to follow the fucking rules?

Lady Votra a hot

>VOY: When have you known Janeway to follow the fucking rules?
No need to, Intrepid-class masterrace
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Variable_geometry_pylon

>fappable
It's like being aroused by Skeletor. She didn't get naked in her prime and thinking about her naked now makes me gag. Missed opportunity.

>no more worf posts

Please cease and desist

hey, worfspammer, stop forcing this non-meme.

fine fine, no more worf posts

This. No more Worf posts.

You might be a closet homosexual.

>no more Worf posts

NMWP

Guarantee her stomach is still very worthy of cumming on.

Remember that time Worf beat a human boy to death with a baseball bat during a soccer match? Traumatized him for life.

Damn, Worf looks like that?

>Damn, Worf looks like that?
RIDGED for a slug's pleasure