Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3eFO5C2TnQ
cnn.com/2015/04/07/living/feat-mindy-kaling-brother-affirmative-action/
youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew
youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMrjBLwn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell them you self-identify as Inuit.

Gotta meet them diversity quotas Tyquan

I've considered flipping it back on them by claiming what I feel would get me in, but dread getting called in and having to explain it.

Pretty sure you can choose not to answer. Not sure how that will affect your chances, though.

The govt needs to know. A country can't function at full capacity with lack of information. Race evidently is relevant enough to warrant a census

>The govt needs to know
It's a job application, not a census. They're asking to hire more blacks and Hispanics so that they get good boy points with the Department of Justice.

"gov't needs to know"

y doe?

In America and Canada I'm considered White even though I'm Middle Eastern. There is no option for my kind of people (non Arab middle eastern). I hope that makes pol mad.

I've had job applications that ask my sexual orientation. not even fucking kidding

it's all so fucked up

Minorities are favored.

pic related

>Are you aboriginal or torres strait islander?

Yes

illegal to ask any more questions

youtube.com/watch?v=e3eFO5C2TnQ

thread theme

Yeah, is does seem redundant because they already ask if you have criminal history.

I got a job in a national park when I was 16 because I put on an application that I was half abo.

I was just very tan and acted insulted whenever someone questioned me.

Always claim minority status unless you're in an area with institutional racism, if they are racist and you did it, say you were just trying to put one over on the jews.

>Jew
>100% acceptance
the ovens weren't hot enough

Who do you think small businesses report to? The govt mate.
>Y doe?
To function at optimal capacity. Life is a race and each country is competing. People are not snowflakes, they are a resource. And if you don't have full control over your resources you disadvantage yourself in the race.

it's funny because jews are notoriously bad at holocausthematics

So they can meet their diversity quota.

For affirmative action, it's so they know to give you the job automatically if you're black. Only white people get upset about filling in the "race" box.

I wouldn't know because I've never had a job before and only a high school education so there is no way I couldn't get a job.

cnn.com/2015/04/07/living/feat-mindy-kaling-brother-affirmative-action/

>(CNN)Actress Mindy Kaling's brother says that he posed as a black man years ago to get into medical school and that the experience opened his eyes to what he calls the hypocrisy of affirmative action.
>The revelation comes as Vijay Chokal-Ingam, who is of Indian descent, is pitching a book about his experiences as a "hard-partying college frat boy who discovered the seriousness and complexity of America's racial problems while posing as a black man."

>On his website, AlmostBlack.com, >Chokal-Ingam says he hatched the plan in 1998 after realizing in college that his grades weren't going to be good enough to get into med school as an Indian-American.
>"So, I shaved my head, trimmed my long Indian eyelashes, and applied to medical school as a black man," he wrote on the website. "My change in appearance was so startling that my own fraternity brothers didn't recognize me at first."

i'm sorry - maybe you're going over my head? how does the gov't function more optimally by knowing the race of job applicants? what do you mean by controlling the human resource?

I just tell them I'm Jewish.

I even have a gold star of david necklace that I wear for interviews.

Works every time.

Leave it blank.

> 100% legit aboriginal

youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew

Just identify as mixed race pansexual genderfluid, it's a win/win. They'll give you the job just to get diversity points.

>diversity
>diversity
>diversity

don't our beliefs/abilities/attitudes makes us plenty DIVERSE? why is it not based on MERIT?

because (((they))) don't want a productive workforce based on merit.

>tfw the 60% meme here may be because a lot of people are lying about their race

Because blacks steal from their employer all the time.

I never fill it out. Of course, I have a white name, so it's not like it matters.

Is that even legal in Canada? It's not here.

It's not legally allowed to effect your chances, but it effects your chances and there's nothing the government can actually do about it unless you can prove it.

No other country does this. They don't even ask for your sex up here.

Most job ads now imply they are in minority quota mode actually. Welcoming all applications from everyone except white round eyes. I can see the state-corp motive, they work harder because they are desperate and I reckon ignorant of even basic labor law in the country so can be abused and are in some cases.

Quotas.
Being a white male is an instant -10 on the hr scale

The federal government mandates it be measured. If your company doesn't meet a certain level of diversity they will investigate your company and possibly sue.

I always decline to identify, as by identifying as white the company is incentivized to hire someone less qualified because they meet a racial metric.

Companies that do business with the government are heavily scrutinized for this shit, it's insane. The government is also compelled to buy from minority owned businesses first, as well.

>is incentivized to hire someone less qualified because they meet a racial metric.

They're incentivized to hire someone with the same qualifications or better but meets their racial metric.

Cute you think not your race = less qualified.

Arabs are white, though. Hispanics too.

They wanna know if you a nigger. Aint nobody gonna hire a nigger.

>self identify as an indian/black/etc
>if don't get the job, say it was because of discrimination
>????sue/start a gofundme and complain really loud to other stupid liberals?????
>PROFIT

Just pretend to be black. That's what I do. I got accepted into the top school in my country and saved about $25,000 on tuition that way, and even came out of school with a net profit of about $13,000 from all my scholarships, and got my current cushy job that pays $100,000 a year that way.

When people ask me why I have blue eyes, blond hair, and classic Germanic features, I just explain to them that I'm black.

Race is just a social construct, and if women can be men and men can be women, why can't I be black?

youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMrjBLwn8

>they work harder because

Wew lad. There is a huge bias in favor flaming fags, women and minorities in tech but it has nothing to do with productivity or even flexibility, it's all about the diversity points.

They can't get enough of them, employers will throw money at you if you're a black lesbian that can open an IDE.

If you've worked with them, you know they usually suck and you'll end up picking up the slack. I don't even blame them for taking advantage of the opportunity, it's white people that are too weak and afraid to be called a bigoted racist homophobe to call people out when their work is shit-tier.

Pretty sure arabs are only considered white in america

nice meme

Native American.

Always write this and if they ask you about your affiliation you choose one of the many non-recognized tribes, bands, and groups who are eternally butthurt about it.

This gives you an excuse to pull any kind of shit you'd like with black chicks, who you will find will stymie you at every opportunity given half a chance, and Jews, who will be loath to whine to HR about you.

Just remember, pic is "native American."

what if they ask you for proof?

That's why my plan's so devious - unrecognized tribes, bands, and groups don't have a 'blood quantum' card which proves that they're native, and many are so intermixed that they could easily pass for any old white person.

Some have formed legal alliances and had protracted fights with the government in search of recognition, some are integrated to the point where they just have a pow-wow once a year and call it good. For all of these groups there is literally no way to prove that a person is or isn't part of this group, and even with a genealogical search you could pull a Shaun King / Rachel Dolezal and claim some ancestor fucked around with John Redcorn.

It's the perfect fucking plan. It will work at any University too.

They can't. Against the law to ask for proof of anything other than military service and education.