Why do sandniggers drink piss?

Why do sandniggers drink piss?

Attached: sandnigger.jpg (567x619, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmXYe2plcxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do Brazilians eat monkeys?

>comparing one isolated case to a very popular tradition
Why are arabs so dumb?

Attached: sandculture.jpg (1133x579, 67K)

bump

haha what do you think it tastes like? haha I mean as joke, but really what do you think haha

because some shitskins believe that someone sandnigger CLAIMED it is good and it is what the prophet said.

>shitskin
Yes, I'm White too, fellow artilodactyl piss-drinker.

rajeet go away and make me some chenna masala

What went so terribly wrong?

also dont forget to deliver my children at schools and clean the car

tomorrow i will give you a salary of 50KWd per month

>mohammed recommended drinking camel piss
>research shows camel piss is useful against all kinds of diseases, including cancer

Sasha Grey drank her piss too, what's the problem?

memes aside and putting aside how disgusting it is to drink another animal's piss, it actually has some health benefits

So, eating pork its forbidden, but drinking urine is perfectly ok?.

its not.. only saudis and indians drink camel/cow urine respectively and guess what both look alike

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

>tfw saudi has synthesized all the health benefits of camel urine and put it into a pill

You can find many resarches on the internet about the benefits of alcohool and pork too.

pork is forbidden in the quran. idc about camel piss i dont take that shit seriously. or whatever the context comes from.

because it is ALLEGEDLY! said by the prophet. you see? allegedly. ALLEGEDLY!!!!

how the fuck do you make an allegation about what a person said centuries after he's dead

oral traditions are kinda like that
btw did you drink it?
if so, what does it tastes like?

How can you claim to love the prophet if you can't even drink the piss of his Camels?

shitskins culture. prophet died and many years later someone said OH i got a collection of what the prophet ALLEGEDLY said and dumb fucks took it seriously. since that day we became the subhumans of earth.

stoning people
killing people because they did not accept your belief
fear mongering to the people who go against the will of the authority

and the most annoying stuff is the black stone. by allah name that shit is full of fuckery.

also music is haram? aha

no but hindus and some people here do drink it, and they swear by its benefits. i talked to an indian dude once who told me "it good, taste like mountain dew, but little bit more sweet" idk how true that is.

A stone which does absolutely nothing. What a letdown.

Sounds like mountain dew alright.

Attached: 1520295276384.jpg (1280x1970, 532K)

there is a reason why God has forsaken us. because of following books he did not send and traditions he did not bestow upon us.

thus i agree Muslims need to suffer as long they dont wake the fuck up. They have forsaken God, They will suffer for eternity for it.

>also music is haram? aha
heard about this, then how come there are nasheeds and isis music videos?

it DOES have a benefit though, im not even memeing. there is actual, proven scientific papers on the benefits of drinking piss. i wont do it just cause i find it disgusting, but apparently it does have benefits.

because sunnis and shias are full of shit like this.

regards, non denominational frogs

there are lots of meme studies out there.
even eating shit will have some benefits

No! There hasn't been a single actual study suggesting any benefits from drinking piss. It's just like all those other retarded health fads with no relation to science or logic.

stop spreading shit god dammit. you like pajeets who claim cow shit has benefits to your health.

are you some wh*Toid living in kwuait?

>stop spreading shit
:^)
nah he's an actual kuwaiti. he's here from Sup Forums

no

ya jarab. wallah the arabs are jarab.

also no im Syrian.

>also no im Syrian

you said you were kuwaiti in /mena/ tho. or was that just you larping?

i never said i was kuwaiti. im a temporary refugee here until my containment imageboard is back again.

Isn't that from some erroneous Hadith? Was someone trying to provide religious justification for one of their existing cultural practices?

>containment imageboard is back again.
krautchan?
Also, do syrians drink camel piss aswell or is it just a saudi/gulfie thing?

you need more than few irrelevant papers to make something factually beneficial. plenty of things have a few papers that allude to some associated 'benefits'.

>i neversaid i was kuwaiti
must be another kuwaiti flag then akhi.

OP IS NOT BRAZILIAN. IT'S THE TURK AGAIN

IT'S FUCKING 4:22 AM IN BRAZIL. NO ONE HERE WOULD MAKE ARAB HATE THREADS IN THIS TIME

will not say :^)

in all honesty it is salafi bullshit. only durka urka muhmmad jihad would do that

definitely

dude, you know you'r on Sup Forums right?
most people here are suicidal psychotic neets

Mashallah. Thank you akhi

>mfw i google camel urine
>first result is "the benefits of drinking camel urine"
>islamic "q&a" site that references hadith
yeah nah i'm good m8

told ya.

Yeah, because it's totally not random a Brazilians hating arabs in fucking 4:27 AM

OP is not Brazilian

it wasn't me, it was some indian who autistically kept telling me about how drinking camel piss was really good for health after i told him that it's disgusting. he says it revivitalizes the brain.

im going to play stellaris now. cya later

and you need to stop spreading shit seriously stop giving us a bad name

camel piss is good 4 u tho akhi

No matter how you look at it, clean water can only have better health benefits than fucking urine.

you are not white

Attached: lacreatura.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

What the fuck

what?

Theres a huge differnce in drinkin piss or eating meat.

But if you're Brazilian, it's cannibalism.

kyw

"Featuring the goodness of vitamin P! And the wellbeing benefits of cameline!"

>piss drinks

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

please go away rest of the world

idk probably like water but alittler more acid or bitter

Who would have thought people as civilized as Arabs would do something you only know from Africans?

youtube.com/watch?v=WmXYe2plcxI

Attached: 00b8256951bcde9d46309a8acc58f84bebad86dcd51b5da201508e3ed5109743.jpg (315x334, 30K)

I get that reference.