One more question

One more question.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/revelations_elitefamilyinsider.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what happens when we die?

Why are you such an enormous faggot?

Nothing.

Will Calico create a genetic revolution?

What do the pinecones mean ?? fucker said to follow owl and the pinecones

or anything?

Does anyone have a capture of the previous thread?

why are you doing this for a 3rd time?

Just posting my answers from last thread I couldn't post before it got deleted.

Small libraries in major cities. They will be off the beaten path.

>Are we getting nuked?
Don't worry, roaches survive nukes. In all seriousness, most likely. Don't know who though. Too many variables come into play at that point.

>what would you reccomend I do to protect my family?
Get yourself some land far away from civilization that you can go to. Northern Canada, Alaska, Greenland, or Australia (away from the coasts). Make a bugout plan with your family where you can be moving in 20min or less.

>Are there any specific signs to look for that it is getting worse?
No, hence the 20min bugout plan and having a place as far away from civilization as possible. At best, there will be a 24hr warning. At worst, no warning at all.

> How much "worse" do you think it will get?
Starvation, disease, chemical and biological threats. I like the story of Josephius as a simple explanation for what they're ready to do.

Fuck conspiratards.

>What do the pinecones mean ??
Representation of the pineal gland. It's a symbol of knowledge.

You are very entertaining, but ya all need to go to to /x/.

(Tell me OP, what will happen to Funland?)

Pls no. I have work and can't stay awake much longer.

i started a new thread in case this one ded, but im not familiar with the "pinecones" and forgot the owls name :\

Great, conspiratard thread....

just two questions, man:
1.- do you have any plans for this country (you know lke nuking it). You said earlier that Slim is one of your men controlling this place
2.- what will people look like in future, asking because one of you said: just us and you (and the content in the US and europe media, and refugee crisis)

he gets it

Me too, What time do you have to get up at?

Tell me more about your plans in Bosnia and Herzegovina ? Does the Pejic family rule this country ?

I capped last thread. still needs some editing

You said you were low on the totem pole.

enjoy :)

bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/revelations_elitefamilyinsider.pdf

What will happen to texas? where can i find a list of keywords the NSA is looking for? What will be the fate of taco land (Mexico)? will there be an EMP that will fry cars? Will we be given the mark of the beast? Is it worth it to invest in gold/ should i stock up on ammo? Should i buy solar pannels? will computers continue to be monitored for keywords? will there be concntration camps? what will become of poor old me if i still want to help the poor? what will happen to the truly good people? what companies are away from your family's reach? whats a good way to make a lot of money without harming or exploiting people?

How do you know your god's not rusing you all and even the Ppl at top are just pawns?

Enjoy your white holicaust

If kek is using us it is the will of kek. I accept it with open heart

yeah how do you know satan didn't select to breed you because you were literally the weakest dumbest and most inferior people, the only ones that would let themselves mind controlled in order to further his agenda, which is to get him to start living here now cause earth is better than his place

would you kindly please respond to my question, oh great insider?

How important is Sup Forums in the world?

What makes you happy?

Given china's growth, cultural propensity for gene manipulation, control of rare earth metals, the great firewall and an insane number of beneficial factors how do you intend to win?
This is in reference to an earlier question i asked you about why i should side with you
Also you seem like a neet got a favorite anime?

>staying up all night for rp threads

defition of autism.

Pinecones is personal development of knowledge.
The owl (owl of minerva) is the sum total of wisdom.

Fuck off with your roleplaying shit.

Cool thanks.

I missed the thread. Guessing OP was claiming to be an Illuminati insider or some such? Any highlights or just the usual cryptic bullshit half-answers?

It produces melatonin what is so why do act as if it is so important.
If nothing happens why worship that "lucifer"

I have it as a word doc

Does your master give you personal "demons" as advisers throughout life?

HE worships aliens duh

you have a way so we can chat more ?

trying to believe op
but just seems like larper

and he will jsut say "its good that you dont believe me"

Will my country un-cuck itself in time?

You that space Satan loves us and has been helping us for thousands of years. Has the thought ever crossed your mind that he's deceiving you? that hes not helping us but cultivating the perfect slave race for whatever he has planned? You and your elites are just as much as pawns to him/it as we "commoners" are to you

Allegedly the elite in question are pro cuckening

waht do you think will happen to people who understand what is going?

Like myself and you

There is none, no white genocide.

Sven, I think you were ground zero for their expirement, your country is probably not coming back barring an act of god.

kek

Well shit, he literally meant one question...
Wasted.

trust me

the end result of "muh globalism" wont be bad,

For such a consistent larp you really are failing at keeping up. Is coming up with elaborate lies to hard?

Anyone know why the last thread was deleted? It seems on topic sort of politics in the deep sense.

supposedly, the guy that made it regreted it because some were saying they would put it up elsewhere...