So why are you, the alt-right, now harming people already?

So why are you, the alt-right, now harming people already?

BAKA.

Hillary for President 2016, save us from the monsters like you!

RIP Dog: us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/08/family-dog-killed-due-to-owner-s-hillary-clinton-campaign-signs-report-001087025.html

Other urls found in this thread:

madworldnews.com/muslims-killing-dogs/
barenakedislam.com/2016/02/17/muslims-hate-dogs-which-is-why-they-love-to-torture-them-viewer-discretion-strongly-advised/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am sickened to be on this board.

YOU KILLED A FUCKING DOG FOR DONALD TRUMP?!

Not going to reply, trumptards?!

bump is the best I can do for ya faggot

have a good sleep pupper

given that they're voting cliton it's very likely that they poisoned him themselves and blame others

Kill more

> that thousand bark stare

That's pretty sad, because dogs in general tend to hold conservative, right wing views.

Was it a fat couple?

Wtf why did gay autocorrect to fat?

Typical liberal excuse blaming the yard sign instead of their shitty rescue dog that barks all night

>every single group of people has some number of sociopaths in it
no shit

Bullshit.

>nigger spray paints 'nigger' on his own house
>calls 911
>gets arrested

Sick goddamn liberal scum. Killing pets to frame Trump supporters.

>Texas couple says

Please, don't be complete fags. Everyone says a bunch of shit about Hillary too but apparently nobody gives a shit

>Texas
They fucking deserve it. Anyone who votes Clinton here deserves to be shot.

Kill yourself first, faggot.

It's likely they poisoned their own dog for falseflag and 15 mins of fame

People are sick.

You sicken me monsters

Muslims are the ones who hate and murder dogs.

They've been doing this all over Europe. They want all dogs dead because one once pissed off Mohammad.

this thread is the most proud of Sup Forums I've ever been since I came here two days ago when CNN linked me here

>implying it wasn't a sandnigger

You are sick

Pls have cancer

Stfu scum you are sick

Fuck off

Suuure

Fucking piece of shit dog owners. I'm seriously triggered. I would love nothing more than to bash the owners of this poor dead dog's teeth in right now with a fucking hammer.

If you have a dog, DON'T PUT FUCKING POLITICAL SIGNS IN YOUR YARD DURING THE MOST HEATED ELECTION CYCLE IN MODERN AMERICAN HISTORY. YOU ARE LITERALLY ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO KILL YOUR DOG. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN BY PUTTING A TARGET ON YOUR FUCKING HOUSE, AND YOUR COMPLETELY INNOCENT DOG WILL HAVE TO PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE FOR YOUR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE MUSCLE FLEXING.

The owners deserve to die, and I hope the rest of their days are guilt ridden and miserable to the point they kill themselves.

>the eternal leaf stikes again

>implying Trump supporters would ever do depraved shit like this

Drink maple bleach, leaf.

>black man commits armed robbery
>NOT ALL BLACKS ARE BAD

>muslim commits suicide bombing
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD

>one dog poisoned, allegedly by Trump supporteds
>WOWOWOW TRUMP and his alt right NAZI squads are all SICK FUCKS

I would hope most people would be above harming an innocent animal just because their owner has a different political view, but why the hypocrisy?

Also where is the proof it was done by a Trump supporter. You can't just blame every misfortune on someone you dislike just because.

Explain yourselves, trumpets

>disgusted that someone would hurt a pupper for political gain
>still would be disgusted if a pro trump guy did it

You are sick by using a death of a dog to further a political agenda

madworldnews.com/muslims-killing-dogs/

barenakedislam.com/2016/02/17/muslims-hate-dogs-which-is-why-they-love-to-torture-them-viewer-discretion-strongly-advised/

Whatever it takes. Id kill all dogs to see that wall put up and niggers in chains again. Fuck you.

they poisoned their own dog for this propaganda

The Muslims living across my street tried poisoning my german shepherd puppy the other day.

Remember the census worker who had racist shit scratched onto his body who was found hung from a tree in 2009?

The media roared about the dangerous right wingers but it turned out the fucking loon committed SUICIDE and decided to prank us while he was at it.

This is the depth of their insanity.