What is/was Pol's opinion on Middle Eastern people before 9/11?

How did you guys view Middle-Eastern's before 9/11? Do you view non Muslim Middle Eastern's more or less favorably?

Terrorist faggots that kept to themselves.

Non-muslim MENA guy. Not even arab, i'm Assyrian. I didn't mind Muslims before 9/11, now I avoid them like the plague. My parents say to avoid them no matter what.

i didn't care about them

My family still called them Jihadi-Americans

>i'm a non-ethnicity

Basicly arab

I would be willing to bet that most of Sup Forums was still in grade school on 9/11.

islam has been the west's enemy since its creation.

To be fair it was super irrelevant for hundreds of years until the fall of the ottoman empire.

I was 14 when 9/11 happened and I had pretty much no strong opinion one way or the other other than I knew they were at war a lot

It was irrelevant after it almost conquered all of Europe if it had broke into Wien but failed, you mean.

this guy knows what's up

Well, growing up in Germany.

We always hated Turks.

That's because Turks are a cancer that needs to be removed. Prost.

Trash.

not without my daughter

Didn't them before they were in the spotlight.
Like them even less now.

I didn't even know they existed.

Didn't really think about it, but I think that pre-9/11, I thought of the middle east pretty much like Agrabah: sand everywhere, and they cut off your hands if you try stealing.
To be fair, I was young at the time. But I wasn't exactly wrong either.

I pictured it all like India, now it just seems more violent, but less poo filled because of all the slaves.

Europe and Arabia have been in wars with each other since at least Alexander. Our two civilizations are enemies and that won't change until one is wiped out. I respect them, as an enemy.

It was less bad. Still bad, but less so.

You can tell just by the immigrants that left that shithole of a region at different points of time. Refugees and assylees from the '90s or earlier are way more Westernized and civilized than those who are coming in now.

Same here.

Most of Sup Forums have never left their own countries, most of poll were 12

Eh... slightly. I think it's more what country they came from. For example, Shi'ite lebanese came here during the 80s/90s (correct me if I'm wrong) and while they are a pain, they're no where near as bad as typical sunni muslims.

They're still shit; my family moved from Sydney because of the dirty fuckers. They rape little girls.

I didn't even know what a muslim was until I saw a plane go through a building on live television.

I was a toddler when 9/11 happened so I don't really remember it.

I was in elementary school in Canada and the first time I was told about 9/11 in class they literally did not mention islam or muslims at all. Fucking leafs.