The state of our world

>the state of our world

jesus fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/08/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-pictures-videos-kurdish-ypg-peshmerga-execution-beheading-by-boy-child-foreign-soldiers-raqqa-syria-telegram-full-uncensored-youtube-mp4-download/
edition.cnn.com/2016/03/03/world/spain-seizes-isis-al-nusra-uniforms/
youtube.com/watch?v=zA-qSlWfP1E
youtu.be/m01ICYfdLsA?t=3m31s
thesun.co.uk/news/1683002/brit-isis-child-killer-thought-to-be-son-of-sick-jihadi-bride-sally-jones-who-fled-to-syria-with-her-boy-10-and-married-fanatic-with-surname-al-britani/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just five kids executing people. Who is this video supposed to impress? and why?.

>al-britaini

Religion of liberals

Shock and awe m8
It's supposed to spook us and make us keep fighting for Isreal

Source? Where can I watch the full video?

He woz a good lad.

Daesh is just a bunch of edgy slimes that get way too much media attention

Well, shit after the first couple videos they rolled out with people getting lit on fire and shit any simple traditional execution style videos seem so tame.

I personally don't see anything surprising about these kids wanting to pull a trigger so they feel like "real men".

I guess I feel like this because I'm aware of how many kids outside of the influence of ISIS feel this way. This is evidenced by youngsters that want to join gangs and shit at a very early age.

why not just slam your head back and knock the kid down then run into the forest behind you

why cant this son of a bitch OP give the source?

>It's supposed to spook us and make us keep fighting
isn't that what's getting them killed everywhere outside of europe

You also post on here, we tend to become desensitized to this shit from gore threads
If you go outside normies will censor fucking gun wounds meanwhile 12 year olds on Sup Forums are watching spics decapitate each other and stuffing cut off genitals down their windpipe
It works on normies

heavy.com/news/2016/08/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-pictures-videos-kurdish-ypg-peshmerga-execution-beheading-by-boy-child-foreign-soldiers-raqqa-syria-telegram-full-uncensored-youtube-mp4-download/

This is why the video is so effective. Showing little boys execute grown men makes insecure faggots like this cunt get all flustered and his knickers in a twist. It's the same reaction an adult virgin has to knowing that teenagers are having sex and he isn't.

OP is ISIS sympathizer.

>reported

What happened to the video of ISIS using boiling tar?

Where's the WEBM?

>this annoying gay chants

What I dont get why you would get yourself ever captured by them? Just use your last bullet on yourself

serious?

>Dead K*rds

Oh God ...

I want to see this.

The fact that Obama and others say we have to take women and child refugees.

What happens if Mosul and Raqqa fall? Tens of thousands of IS will blend in with the public and move throughout the world, including the dozens of kids in these videos.

How the fuck do our leaders think they'll verify anything refugees have done in the past five years?

I'm interested now.

Always open to new ways of cooking.

Well aside from our President buttkissing Muslims every day.

Israel can have the entire middle east at this point, death to Muslims.

WHY WONT THEY USE WILD ANIMALS TO KILL PEOPLE

WHY WONT ISIS CAPTURE A ZOO AND THROW PEOPLE IN WITH THE BEARS AND TIGERS

REEEEEEEE

Second from the right is a brit convert

wefuckgoats.com

Oh Shlomo, you're so funny.

hey /k/

which kid has the best firing stance?

I get the feeling that one wasn't real as no one has ever produce a link or even a still frame of it

Bizarro world

At least I know that these kids won't become nu-males and cucks. Allahu akbar!

It was just a claim that they were killed that way, never heard of a video, same with oil.

Who has the contract for all these orange jump suits? CIA front company?

edition.cnn.com/2016/03/03/world/spain-seizes-isis-al-nusra-uniforms/

Yep, isis is definetely supplied by foreign forces.

What difference does it make to any of us if Israel conquers the Arabs?

That's like the one thing that they can literally have my money for, Juan.

They will become lifeless bags of meat and blood. As soon as ISIS is disbanded, these kids (probably men by this point) will only know how to kill and maim in the name of Allah. They will either continue as criminals or become total social outcasts.

These kids will be taught the bare minimum to be able to read the Quran. Things like math, history and sciences won't be touched wince they are not mentioned in the Quran. The two thing these kids will be able to do is kill and pray.

>middle easterners killing middle easterners

this is new?

>Muslim kids are killing their enemies and taking women as sex slaves
>Western white boys are kissing each other, turning trans, and being fat NEET virgin losers
>black western men are drowning in pussy and fathering kids left and right
>hispanic men are the new white men

Whites are going to die and that's that.

Aaaaaand cut

These are not even that young desu. Aagu was much younger and he was fighting because they had killed his family. These kids are just idiots. They would've become gangsters, drug traffickers, petty criminals or chartered accountants anyway in a non-war situation. I've seen beggars in Delhi with flies around their mouths who are way younger than these. I feel for them, not these idiots. This is just fucking chaff.

>inb4 who's Aagu

Bedda luk me in da eyes mudfukka!

youtube.com/watch?v=zA-qSlWfP1E

It's propaganda, nothing bloody, just psychological game. Could be even staged DESU. Probably you can even find it on youtube.
Seriously ISIS becoming wimps...

Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!

Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!Fuck you, niggers! Race war now!

YES

cannot see anything wrong with that picture, that shit has being going on for as long as homo sapiens existed.

This. Thanks Mutti Merkel.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Satan has a point.
But then again, when these occurred in the past we didn't have the technology we have right now. You'd imagine with these videos floating around people would take a good look at the administration who helped these guys.

Fuckin' chavs, man.

>daesh

KEK

Hard to tell since we can't seeall of their feet. I'm a weaver-fag so I like second from the left the most, but I don't shoot competitively where that stance is frowned upon. Maybe second from the right?

just watch the venezuelan police torture video with boiling plastic and finger eating

i think this version is better

>we tend to become desensitized to this shit from gore threads
>unironically watching gore
You can only blame yourself faggot. Would you jump off bridges, if only because they had no fences too?

R A R E
A
R
E

>Swampaki

kermit's butthole isn't rare, singapore

I usually avoid gore but you're still going to see a lot if you browse Sup Forums for years.

singapore what? It's Bangladesh

>Bangladesh
>150 million
>WE WUZNT SINGAPORE N SHIET
>38 million

okay jose

What the fuck are you on about?

what did the guy in the middle do to get a bullet instead of knife?

To be honest, the kid is white. His mentally ill mother converted to islam when he was like 3 and fled to join ISIS for whatever reason.

You paid for this with your taxes, American. You and your greatest ally created ISIS.

here

youtu.be/m01ICYfdLsA?t=3m31s

WE MUSSEN DIE INNOCENTE KINDEREN RETTEN t. Mahmoud "New German" Salafi

Seriously, we need to spread this to those assholes who keep saying "they're just women and children"

Did someone throw up on Japan? Do you need some water, bud?

Link?

thesun.co.uk/news/1683002/brit-isis-child-killer-thought-to-be-son-of-sick-jihadi-bride-sally-jones-who-fled-to-syria-with-her-boy-10-and-married-fanatic-with-surname-al-britani/

Apparently the British kid is probably white, this is actually very triggering to me. I hope his mum realises how badly she fucked up.

>Mother converts
>Turns you into a cutfag

I'd be mad as well

>tfw i was never given the opportunity to execute filthy kurds as a boy
I feel pretty cucked now

They are just casually cutting off someone's foot with a meat cleaver. I can't wait for these doctors and engineers to spread their culture of peace here.

Someone translate from German please.

thats the spirit. 14/88

>How the fuck do our leaders think they'll verify anything refugees have done in the past five years?

Not part of their plans it seems.

what do you think the theft rate is like there now tho?

Hillary armed ISIS

Sharia areas have continuously maimed and executed criminals for centuries, yet the problems don't diminish at all, ever.

Because the people are shit, it's in their genes. It's really that simple. Nothing is ever "their" fault. Anecdote: I was getting groceries for dinner as I hear a man curse is Arabic. Looking over, I see some Arab manlet throwing bottles into a bottle return machine. It doesn't work that way, you need to slide them in bottom first and then it registers them and gives you 10 cents for it.

Of course, one of the staff comes over to the man and explains this to him. "Machine is broken!" says the man. "No sir, you just aren't using it right" and the employee shows the manlet how to do it. Lo and behold, it works fine. This angers the arablet and he yells at the employee as he's leaving "Buy better machine!"

And these people are somehow the saviors of our country, they can't even return empty bottles which is something kids here like to do to earn a little money for candy.