So today I took a gal out that I knew had a bf

So today I took a gal out that I knew had a bf.
I wasn't being scummy, I legitimately wanted to go out and hang out with her since she's a cool gal and easy on the eyes.
We go out, have fun and I invite her to dinner. I had no intention of fucking her, I didn't hit on her or anything.
We finish up and I drive her back to her place. I park and she starts saying something along the lines of "I have something I have to tell you and it might be weird."
I told her it's cool just say what you have to say. I thought she was going to tell me she was a trap or some shit because she's feminine as fuck, like too pretty but skinny so like what the good twink traps look like.
I brace myself and she tells me she's in a relationship where she gets to see other guys and that'd she was wondering if she could see me on the side, she opened up to her bf about it and after some talking he budged and went for it.
So like I said I think she's cute as fuck and I'd definitely fuck her but I had never made any advances out of respect.
However, once I found out she was dating a legitimate cuck I said yeah, I'll fuck her on the side. The cool part is that dude is going to school in another state so he'd be the emotional support and I'd be the dick she rides.
The pol part is I'm a filthy handsome spic and he's a white kid. She's also a qt skinny blonde gal.
How degenerate am I? Am I to blame if he's a megacuck?
Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/health/article/Condoms-not-effective-against-HPV-or-herpes-3650285.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fault is his for being a cuck.

That's what I figured
She has this idea that I'm going to see her as my gf
Lel
Nope, just just going to be my booty call while that other guy listens to her problems. It's too great of a deal to pass up

Nah, this is entirely on him.

Drill the roastie, have your fun, move on.

I'd say all three of you are trashbags

Dear Diary,

Today I made up more stories to make myself feel better about living with my mother.

Maybe you should not be involved with a piece of shit.

>the dgeneration of manhood: the post

At least I'm just a trash bag
The other guys is a cucked trash bag
Cum and sweat covered sheets receptacle
You caught me m8, must be batman or scooby squad

I'm not planning on marrying her, I'm in it to fuck her nothing more
She's my type, skinny, tall, blonde, blue eyes and small perky tits with a small cute ass.
At least we aren't Canadians

op has dignity of sorts nice on brother

>hell no!

are you asking for drama? she will never be worthwhile long-term. why not look for a keeper.
>y con cuantos mas estara esa puta?

still degenerate

I just want you to man up when:

>1. you get her pregnant and she hits you up for child support.

>2. files false rape charges against you

>3. gives you an STD from other dudes she's fucking

As long as you are cool with everything above and you will not complain one bit if any of the above happens then by all means have your fun.

since you are a spic you should want to infect the white race, so you are our enemy but you are not a degenerate from your perspective. however, she and her boyfriend are VERY degenerate

I've already said I'm not going to think of her as a long term partner, she's going to be a booty call.
She thinks I'll think of us as something more and that's fine, she can think that, doesn't make it true.
La verdad me vale verga compa, esta bien buena y siempre me avía gustado pero no soy culero so la respetaba. Pero ahora que se que su novio es cuck supremo me vale madre.

Just don't date a slut m8, all is good.

White couples are happier with a third party to keep the woman satisfied these days.

I intend on wrapping up based on the fact that she'd be willing to do this shit.
That should take care of 1 and 3 right off the back.
2 is a risk I take anytime I fuck any girl, I'm in college m8. Literally any of them could end my life if they ever felt a little regret.
You still have my sword but can you really blame me when a girl ask me if I want to fuck her because her cuck bf was ok with it?
Like I said I actually went out of my way to never make any advances before this shit happened. I always thought she was a great looking gal but I'm not that kind of dude. This is just the first time I've had someone ask me to cuck their bf.

>It's the cuck's fault
>Not the roastie whore's
In a few month's time OP's gonna be the cuck and some other dude's gonna get to be the bull, mark my words.

Am I though? I mean what's the definition?because I'm sure she would probably still fuck her current bf but she wants me to fuck her on the side.
I'm not investing any emotional shit in her, this is carnal as fuck so I may already be a cuck depending on who you ask.
How I see it is, I'm physically sharing a girl I'm not emotionally invested in with a guy who is.

>sfgate.com/health/article/Condoms-not-effective-against-HPV-or-herpes-3650285.php

Herpes man, you get it for life, condoms don't protect against that. I knew a girl one time that caught it........ I stayed the fuck away.

I knew about the hpv shit so I got that shot a while back.
The herpes shit scares me.
I'll take her to get checked for stds. We get it for free at our school and she won't be fucking her actual bf since he's across the country so that gives me some leeway.

Well, you described yourself pretty accurately.
You're a filthy spic for hanging with white girls (you don't need to take an internet's random stranger word for it, take Ali's for example). You're also an idiot, if she fucks spics and have other dudes on the side she probably fucks disease ridden sub-humans. Hope you ate her pussy or didn't use condom.

She's a turbo slut for having the need of more than one man and her parents are probably human garbage as well.

The cuck is another retard for all the forementioned. There are no good guys in this story, this is a total trainwreck.

Good

A girl who is doing shit like this is probably mentally unstable. Don't do it bro, don't stick your dick in crazy. It will bite back. Just enjoy the ego boost and jerk off at the idea and clear your mind as you look for a good girl.

I dont know.

I want a man to have the integrity of not fucking another mans woman no matter what the situation.

But on the other hand I hate cucks.

The blame goes:
Grill > OP > Cuck
The cuck isn't "OK" with this, no-one would be. He's just doing what he think he has to in order to, he hopes, tenuously hang on to his dream girl. He's wrong, which means he has some measure of blame, but he's neither dicking some other guy's girl, nor being a slut. Hence the order above.

If every man refused to fuck her, would that make him a cuck?

>she's a good gal
yeah right
don't get attached my man, that would be my main concern

If I was ever in that guy's shoes I'd leave the bitch.
Fuck clinging to that.

dude fuck that you are not a degen ok maybe just a lil but fuck it if you didn't fuck her you would be hitting yourself in the head in the future cause you didn't

FUCK BITCHES

I said she's a cool gal, like she's fun to be around.
Nah my oneitits and I broke up two years ago, I don't love anymore. I have zero issues fucking a girl and not getting attached.

>Pic not related

Ohh.. you really had me going for sec

if shes 'open' and seeing you on the side, shes also seeing 3 other dudes on the side. she sounds like a total slut, use a condom and pray you dont get herpes

No it would make men (not fucking her) cucks (selfexplanatry) and niggers

Why would a mexican come on pol to ask for relationship advice?

At least you have some white in you, it's better than Jamal Brown

>she is a cool gal.

you are the cuck.

both cucks.

get rekt spic

>The blame goes:
>Grill > OP > Cuck

No.
The blame is solely on the cuck.

When you have a girlfriend or wife, the rest of the world doesn't promise not to fuck her. She promises not to fuck the rest of the world.

If you don't have the balls to dump her ass when she does fuck the rest of the world, it's all on you cupcake.

There is no pol part fuck of to Sup Forums

I mean you're right, but I hate you

>go out with chick
>no intentions of fucking her
>her boyfriend is a cuck
>implying you aren't
>cucks

kinda degenerate, but I say the GF's of cucks and male feminists are fair game. gets the pass imo. never ever go for married chicks though

>this universe
>the universe where a hispanic is cucking some guy in the US and decides to brag about it on pol instead of his real friends

pick one

Cucks are mentally diseased, so doing this would be a massive degenerate move not only for fucking another man's woman but also encouraging the cuck's fucked up mentality

I had a girl friend meet the man of her dreams.... Except he had herpes 2 finger. Dealbreaker.. It was kinda sad Desu.

That slag needs to get some anti-dandruff shampoo.

also, since the girl is getting fucked by other guys, that makes you a cuck aswell

No wonder she's fucking you she has literally no sex appeal at all

>Skinny
>Tall
So, lanklet

>Small tits
>Small ass
Probably just the neighbourhood 2/10 dating some liberal also with literally no standards, and that isn't just coming from nowhere, I know tons of relationships like this. It's kind of pathetic.

Also a good point, you're probably just another dick to her. Great job spic, you're another cog in the wheel.

You think she's a cool gal, she will grow on you and then you will end up cucked my m8.

Can't blame you.

The girl is a spicmixer and the guy's a cuck, but you mexidude are perfectly ok.

You're not a man, and you're not your brothers keeper. You perpetuate the problem and justify in the minds of women the exact same thing our generation are crusading against in order to bring back decency and the family unit. You are lower than the cucked fuck up that is her "boyfriend", you're literally on par with women. Zero sympathy from me for what your future holds.

Oi cunt it says right here you're supposed to shitpost. You've signed the agreement on this. I'll be sending a fine via post, it'll arrive in seven days.

get out spic

>into the trash bin you go spic and that goes for the whore too...the cuck should go in the bin too for enabling this type of degeneracy.

If you're not into that, that's cool. Taylor swift gives me huge boners so you can see the appeal she has to me.

Post an image of her with, with a timestamp.
>If I'm not into uggos
ahahahahah.

Probably just some narcissistic spic.

You didn't even read shit did you
You literally shitpost and don't even fucking try
I know Canada has been gaining grounds in shitposting but that doesn't give you the right to blindly fucking post shit. Step up or Canada will dethrone you faggots
If you don't find her attractive that's cool too, I'm not saying I'm the world's authority on what's attractive. I find girls with that body type attractive but understand why others wouldn't.

>thinks he isn't a cuck when he is having sex with used goods
lol, typical cuck logic.

>Won't even fucking timestamp
>Claims he's fucking a "Hottie"
>Gets asshurt when people call him out

Difference is, shitposting is my second nature. Canada doesn't have this ability. I tap for fun. Canada taps so he doesn't keep chong waiting.

> Implying she was telling the truth and not just saying it to get this mexican piece of shit to cooperate without hassle.

Yup didn't read shit
I dropped her off hours ago you illiterate fuck
Fucks sake you fucking niggers are retarded, been around abbos too long kid.
You're fucking losing it, Canada puts out better quality shitpost

>[DAMAGE CONTROL INTENSIFIES]
I-I dropped her off, I swear!

Jesus nigger, it's all starting to sound like you're just imagining things. Not hard to imagine though, 'spics can't even dig into the ugliest whites. How laughable.

LOL he ate the pussy
Nobody's gonna believe that you cut your mouth on a tortilla nigga you got that shit for ever

We RPG nao? Cool story kiddo but here we discuss politics not fantasy

She's disgusting, her bf's pathetic, I say fuck her. Have some fun, maybe even "befriend" her looser bf, just to brag to him how much more sex you have with his girl.
As log as you don't get STD or get her pregnant, it's nothing wrong, her bf agrees, you're innocent.

post pic of yourself OP, I wanna see if the filthy handsome part holds up

OP is half nigger so of course this is to be expected. The white people are a disappointment but it's current year so no surprise.

I haven't even fucked her yet
I came to see how degenerate it would be
I also won't eat her out.
He lives across the country, if he ever comes down I do fully intend on making eye contact with him and shaking his hand.
Nah that's never a good idea, I'm not that new

Megacuck.

Remove the cuck from West.

up to you, could always be a trap, and yes its degenerate, prob not wife material so a waste of time

That's probably how he sees her too, as just a fuck, he just lays it on thick since it's of no consequence due to distance.

PROFLIGATES

>I haven't even fucked her yet
>I came to see how degenerate it would be

Not at all. Are you gonna make her beg for it? Or, more realistically, hop on the next cock on her list and forget about you?

She's on the hunt for dick, might as well be yours.

>He lives across the country, if he ever comes down I do fully intend on making eye contact with him and shaking his hand.

You cheeky cunt.

Cucking is a gateway to homosexuality.

She's so 'attractive' because you're having mind sex with another male.
There's no escape from it.
It's gay.

You're wasting your time.

They were together for a year and she dropped this on him
I think it hurt him a little
What do you mean by trap?
How so?

I love you australia

Dude, I fucked a girl who has a bf. I saw her on her phone while texting her bf as we were cuddling after sex, pit my dick in her, texted her bf amd made her cum.
Alpha abbo

Same story the girl told me.... is this guy cuck bf a doctor? Are we Eskimo Bros?

My buddy cucked one of my uni profs.

Never, and I repeat, never let it get out.

No woman will ever take you seriously, even if the woman who you were sleeping with announces to the world that it's a cuck relationship every woman is going to think you and her were just doing damage control for cheating on her BF.

Woman stick together like hyenas and if they spread the rumour that you're a womaniser or cheater, your dating pool will shrivel up to the slutty whores with STDs.

Nah he's a student at another university
Wow that fucking sucks
You spend your entire life studying your ass off, thinking you'll get a 10/10 wife who's good and then she cucks you.
Women are the worst and I've decided I'm going to go through with it.

she's human trash. do it unprotected: make her pay the burrito toll with your STDs

>if they spread the rumour that you're a womaniser or cheater, your dating pool will blow up so fucking fast that your cock will beg you for a day off.

FIFY.

The only thing a chick loves more than fucking over a guy is fucking over another girl.

It does suck. It also mind fucks you when or if you get a gf. Then you wonder if there is a side dick she rides when you're out

never raised my hand to my wife, but if she asked for this she'd be wearing an icepack.

well, if it sounds good its probably not, although it could be.You imagination is the limit as to the kind of trap though. You have it as easy as , the bf suddenly catching you in the act, and it turns out he does not react well, and lets say hes armed, and you save your life by losing some money or your car or something, and later you realize it was a set up from the get go. Or using less imagination, maybe just plain blackmail, that would work, yeah.

Yeah, I'm single and just bang girls in "open relationships " some are honest with cuck bfs. Others are cheating sluts. I

>Women are the worst

Women are like any other pet.

If you get a puppy, bring it home, let it shit all over your house, and lock it in when you go to work, eventually it will dig it's way out of your house and fuck the neighbor's dog.

AFTER destroying your carpet, your bed, your clothes, eating all your weed, and drinking all your booze.

Good boundaries make happy girlfriends, pets, children, and co-workers.

I've only ever caught one ex being unfaithful, we talked, I asked why she did it. She gave me her side of the story and I listened. I calmly thanked her, brought her a trash bag and told her to pack all her shit.
That was a fucking gf, if my hypothetical wife did this I'd probably blow both our brains out after I killed the dude

Nice! That's good you were rational before telling that cunt to pack up her shit. I have no respect for women.

It would get messy m8
Also doubt he's armed I've seen the guy just never met him, he's a twink, complete nu-male.
Pretty sure I can wrap my hands around his biceps too.

I'll kill the three of you tbf

You have to make it here first Mohammed
Even then, good luck m8. Your truck rampages aren't tolerated here.

Not now, in thirty-two years.
You won't suffer, will cut the brainstem, don't worry.