youtube.com/watch?v=13A6LjDZccw
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_8.24_.16_.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=k4gz_j6fcr4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Yw4TNQYJQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJog7LQihe4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyM4DCN5dM
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/08/27/fash-the-nation-week-54-alt-right-vs-alt-lite/
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/770174165076672512
youtu.be/iXHIEniwxYs
gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oowa

What are the talking points for today?

OC senpai

is that poll undersampling dems?

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_8.24_.16_.pdf

>under sampling?

something something Trump uses a murder for a political gain

Mika is disgusted and lecturing trump cucks

OOPS. I DID IT AGAIN

im watching this pence interview

so comfy lads

youtube.com/watch?v=k4gz_j6fcr4

What if Trump is just using his tax returns to try to get Clinton to release her Wall Street transcripts?

Awoo

WHY HASN'T HE DISAVOWED DAVID DUKE YET?

I JUST DON'T GET IT DONALD, YOU'RE NOT BUYING YOURSELF A SINGLE VOTE WITH THIS, I MEAN, HE'S NOT BUYING HIMSELF A SINGLE VOTE

LISTEN I GREW UP IN THE SOUTH DONALD, WE OVERCAME THAT KINDA TALK, WE DON'T THINK THAT WE ANYMORE, IT'S DIFFERENT NOW

I MEAN WHAT CENTURY IS HE LIVING IN TO THINK THAT THIS KINDA BEHAVIOR IS BUYING HIM A SINGLE VOTE?
I'M JUST APPALED

AND HE'S GONNA BE THE NOMINEE, I'M TELLING YOU
THIS GUY IS GONNA BE LEADING THE TICKET ON ONE OF THIS COUNTRY'S TWO MAJOR PARTIES COME NOVEMBER
HE'LL RUN THE TABLE TOMORROW ON SUPER TUESDAY AND GO ALL THE WAY TO WIN THE NOMINATION OF THE PARTY OF LINCOLN

I MEAN WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO, WHEN A GUY WHO DOESN'T EVEN DISAVOW THE KKK ON LIVE TELEVISION CAN BECOME A VIABLE OPTION FOR VOTERS? IT'S SICKENING

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Yw4TNQYJQ

I MEANT INDEPENDENTS

I PLAYED WITH YOUR HEART
GOT LOST IN THE GAME

>a 3rd one up as well
Do you make like 10 of these in advance?

the death of the republican party

OH BABY, BABY.
YOU MAY THINK IM IN LOVE

Just watched it. So /comfy/, bro. The Wolf comes out around 13:00-13:35ish

THAT IM SENT FROM ABOVE.
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT

OC on that.

You merely adopted the darkness. I was born in it

Delegated by it.

Why is Pence so based, he was supposed to be a neo-con kike

What in the ever fuck is Tim Kaine doing?

If the existence of Soros has taught me anything, it's that Bruce would get more done if he just out bribed what the criminals were bribing the cops

That's less fun.

Why is Pence so based lads?

Absolutely. Independents should be the most sampled group. Last I recall, the US is 33% Dem, 26% Rep, 41% Indy.

Actually, creating your own PMC and R&D company, with the best men and hardware on the planet, would get a lot more done

Watching his wife get fucked.

And who was right Matt? Alfred was a clueless libtard. What do you expect from a dirty Limey.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJog7LQihe4

Mike Pence, I think we can all admit, is a very handsome man.

If the Time-Travelling Canadian is not just a leaf, then I won't mind when the world becomes very homogenized.

I need a super bullshit easy class to jam in my B term schedule, is it true that liberal arts classes like Art appreciation are a complete easy A? I literally just need empty credits

PMC?

Reuters is trash

Even Joe disavowed

DIIIIIISSSSSSAAAAAVVVVOOOOOWWWWW

>YWN blow your jewish seed all over Huma's Arab face

fugg

I'm not sure, I think Trump managed to turn him around, or to de globalize him.

Oh and can we convince Trump to change his stance on israel? Fuck israel.

#GoJoeYourself

How does a merchant marry a mudslime anyway? Seems like he cucked his tribe desu.

Recent opinion polls have it 28% each and the rest Indy. The dems anti white message is turning people off

Tim Kaine is fucking glassy-eyed faggot.

Anynpics of Kaine's wife.

Mercs. Think of bane's big uys, but I am talking about the very best, ATLAS mercs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyM4DCN5dM

Damn. Carlos Danger is ripped desu.

Private Military Contractor

What's to hate about Israel?

-right wing as fuck
-one of the highest IQ on the planet
-traditional values
-racial purity encouraged

sure we can be jelly, but Israel is based

Bullshit classes like that grade entirely on how closely your politics align with the professors. Since you're here, that's probably not at all

>or to de globalize him.

You think he'll be able to do it to the whole party. Or will they all just bide their time until he leaves so they can go right back to being neocon fucks.

Honestly if Trump did nothing but reform republicans (and with how the dems are hemorrhaging them too at this rate) into a party that actually stood for something. I'd be happy. I don't care what it is, just not fucking corporatism.

Timmy is dressing in drag and sucking cock at gay bars in Richmond and begging every fella he meets to fuck his wife while he watches.

tapper's got a thing for gold star moms apparently. Must think they're loose and easy MILfs

what's this cuck meme about Tim?

Look at him. That's a face that has taken loads.

Prob both atheists.

Will perhaps be one of the great philosophical questions that parents will strive to find an answer to. How can I make my child as great as Pence? We can only hope that Pence will give us some hint when he writes the memoirs on how he and Trump Made America and the World Great Again.
For now we have to settle for the answer Pence is based because Pence is PENCE.

Copper Nig has always been a retard. His white adaptive parents hopefully feel like the biggest liberal cucks

>reddit's

Sure, it was re ddit that started this term all along

So, is huffington post finally admiting that Trump is our first god emperor?

The VP debates will be beautiful.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyM4DCN5dM
Thx and BTW, bio/ethnic targetting weps are already a thing. I saw it in a report that included pentagon briefing video covering it. DNA level, functional components of the brain, the whole deal

>41.9%Dem
>34.8%Rep
>11.5%Ind.
+6 Democrat with a big undersampling of Independents.

Yeah, that poll is pointless. Reuters and Monmouth have been the most rigged this election season with Quinnipiac getting worse each week.

"Huffpost devolves into the TMZ rag of the internet"

Let them keep the credit, it works better that way.

>we were actually the Illuminati all along

Thx9000

Of course

All according to plan

can't be arsed

any news on this supposed immigration speech that Trump postponed? Has it been rescheduled yet?

Have you listened to the latest FTN? They go pretty fucking hard on Trump. This is basically is final chance to sort his shit out according to them.
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/08/27/fash-the-nation-week-54-alt-right-vs-alt-lite/

Americans should not be oblitaged to support their war.
For all I care the jews can shoot all the sandniggers with their own bullets.

>any news on this supposed immigration speech that Trump postponed? Has it been rescheduled yet?
Yeah. It's on Wednesday now.

Frank Underwood/Jonathan Irons would be a ticket I would vote for.

>dat smug smile
link?

James Woods with the bantz.
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/770174165076672512

>reposting from another thread because slightly relevant

Most actors are fucking retards who live in a bubble propped up on drugs and yes-men feeding their fragile egos.

A lot of them also go out of their way to look like nice people. The Democrat party is the party of selling "nice" no matter the price, even if the policies have failed abysmally for fifty years, the same old tricks are tried because everybody has been roped into it.

It's so easy for an Actor to say "Let's take care of more refugees" or "Let's do away with our military to help feed the hungry". Essentially putting the lyrics of Imagine into a insane yet sellable political platform of muh feels that every actor belongs to lest they incur the wrath of the unspoken Hollywood blacklist.

You get used to it, in a perfect world people in entertainment or journalism would not vote at all and would not voice their personal opinion. Being humble enough to admit to themselves that they aren't knowledgeable enough to make a judgement beyond "it's complicated".

But they don't, they open their mouths and preach drivel and help the positive confirmation work. That guy played a King and has a deep voice so he knows the best way to fix the economy. It's shallow thinking and beyond idiotic but it is persuasion genius, and the dems are a master of it.

Until the Entertainment Industry lost respect, objectivity and most importantly - money.

Just got done working on this high energy hype vid. Let me know what you think.
(help with formatting would be appreciated)
youtu.be/iXHIEniwxYs

Like says it's about even R to D but the MSM is hiding this. Just see Gallop's poll on party affiliation.
gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

Fucking herotier memery.

>dat pic
you people are fucking weird

Ha

What's her name?

James Woods is savage.

Fucking savage

Sounds like they want you to vote for hillary
You alt right faggots are nothing more than a bunch of kids, grow the fuck up... trump needs to be elected

Fucking James Woods' bantz are on point this year. Love that guy!

Huh, its almost like there's more democrats than republicans....really makes one ponder....

damn, dropped my poll

There is an intent behind the memes.

Hopefully, this changes this year

See They aren't representing the proper amount of independent voters who have been trending towards Trump by around 20 points over Hillary.

only if trump is assassinated

"kinga from domai"

>only if trump is assassinated
>repeating digits

What did they mean by this?

"alt-right" is a kike meme. They couldn't use "nazi" or "racist" as those words lost all power. I'm convinced they simply rebranded the entire concept of populism and managed to do so relatively effectively.

People who self identify as being "alt right" deserve to be gassed. They're pussies and simply can't state they're American nationalists.

It is.