Donald Drumpf is DROPPING OUT!

Donald Drumpf is DROPPING OUT!

HAPPENING!

us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/08/donald-trump-could-drop-out-of-presidential-race-gop-looking-for-replacement-report-001049875.html

HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT YOU LOST AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qRar5UKHk
heritage.org/constitution/#!/amendments/7/essays/159/right-to-jury-in-civil-cases
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=ghph_361wa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HILLARY CLINTON WINS!

Rand Paul when?

LOL xD

>Never Trump Republicans are launching a new television ad in several swing states that urges Donald Trump to step down as the Republican presidential nominee and be replaced by another candidate, according to Politico.
>"Number one, I'm not a masochist, and if I was dropping in the polls where I saw I wasn't going to win, why would I continue?" Trump says in an interview featured in the ad, titled "Keep Your Word."
>The 30-second spot also displays a number of poll projections that show Trump losing to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in November by a wide margin.
>"Resign the nomination. Let the [Republican National Committee] replace you so we can beat Hillary," the ad concludes.
>The ad will start appearing on television screens in suburban Florida, Virginia, Ohio and Michigan on Tuesday, according to the leader of an anti-Trump organization called Free the Delegates.

ayy

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qRar5UKHk

Man you Jews never knew when to quit.

I hope you choke on a gold coin kike.

>"It's a Two-Party System"
>one of the parties is literally campaigning AGAINST their chosen candidate in favor of the other party's

nice """democracy"""" we have here

>I would rather choke on (((establishment))) cock than let a man that hurts my feelings be president: the PAC

>blastingnews
top fucking kek

>blastingnews.com with the scoop!!!!11!!
wow someone stop the presses I'm sure this source no one has ever heard of is valid and accurate xD

also, is your rate hourly, with an expected # of posts per hour, or is it a per-post rate?

>us.blastingnews.com

Nice source

>anti-Trump organization called Free the Delegates.
Dahnald

>voting for crooked trump

no thanks

>crooked trump
yeah that'll take off

gibe taxes

the same people who urge him to step down, also claim that he doesn't have a chance of winning.

then what are you afraid of?

oh dear

most /polcucks/ are too young to remember the other times he dropped out of the race

he is a perpetual loser living off his daddys success, thats it.

Wow, DNC shills are useless but shit, cuckservative shills are in their own category.

I suggest you keep doing it for a few week, I'm on the verge of leaving Trump already !

>then what are you afraid of?

Hillary winning, stacking the supreme court with liberal judges who overturn the gerrymanding case causing southern states' districts to be redrawn and literally killing the republican party

I mean... he's probably not going to win. Which sucks.

But these articles are just fucking pathetic. If nothing else, Trump's campaign has completely and utterly destroyed the peoples trust in the media. They won't recover from the damage he has done.

>HOW DOES IT FEEL

you... you just don't get it, do you Scott?

We don't "feel". That's just it. Feelings are fucking retarded.

Regardless of the political outcome of the US presidential election we will still be here, shitposting until we shit ourselves to death.

now if you'd kindly knock of being a mouthbreathing pantsonhead retard perhaps you can enjoy life too

>Mark Cuban

The guy pushing Hillary to become president along with Warren Buffet, Michael Bloomberg, and George Soros.... while all 4 are buying stock options against the S&P500 because they know she'll crash the economy. All 4 Jews are getting rich off of the collapse of America...which is even more proof Hillary is the worst person ever to run for president. And this isn't the first time Soros will crash an economy to get rich, he did it in the 1990s too.

Note: Warren Buffet is an honorary Jew.

Oh that question wasn't directed to you, it was directed to the shills.

I think Sup Forumsack americans should play them at their own game, become members of both parties and subvert it without them knowing.

We don't care about your party grandpa.

He is doing a hostile takeover of the party. Funny thing is the party will die if he loses so you'd think they'd swallow their pride and push for him winning.

If living off your dad's success is so easy, why aren't you doing it? Why are you a failure? Was your dad also a failure?

>blastingnews.com
>dated nearly a month ago

2/10

>anti-Trump organization called Free the Delegates.

Oh-oh. Who could be behind this

0/10 that site is cancer

>the other times he dropped out of the race
Sort of like how Hillary dropped out in 2008?

You don't get a real trial in civil litigation because you aren't guaranteed a jury of peers since it isn't a criminal offense.

>"Number one, I'm not a masochist, and if I was dropping in the polls where I saw I wasn't going to win, why would I continue?" Trump says in an interview featured in the ad, titled "Keep Your Word."

It's just SARCASM g-guys!

>You don't get a real trial in civil litigation because you aren't guaranteed a jury of peers since it isn't a criminal offense.

I served on a jury for a civil fraud case for 3 fucking weeks.

heritage.org/constitution/#!/amendments/7/essays/159/right-to-jury-in-civil-cases

>3 fucking weeks.
Damn that sounds awful. I thought you could get a break if you told them you have to go to work. Or are you a neet?

Yes, they have them, depending on the state, you can petition for one, and your petition may be granted, but its not a guarantee.

I often wonder if they have to report back with the posts of the threads. Knowing how incompetent the Hilary campaign is, I'd say they would just get paid to sit in a room while they're being yelled at to create more low energy shitposts.

>literally stealing and reusing the same insulting nickname your boss has been given

How low energy is CTR?

>they'd say anything to discourage
OUR votes

>LOL xD
Normies get out! REEEEEEEE

Hahaha. You have to throw your own kind under the bus to try to get us to listen to you.

> Free the Delegates
Guys. Have we memed too hard? Is this really what they did?

>being part of a shitposting revolution which is so good that it has a major political party desperately trying to counter shitpost
>still not feeling great

Welp, gotta go kill myself because the only hope for a anti-globalist movement dropped out.
NOT.

I'd rather have Hillary win than another """conservative""" run for the Republican party.

>free the delegates
HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK IS THIS REAL?

ONE MAN
ONE LEAF
ONE DREAM(AGATE)

I really wish mods would ban blatant shitposting. I want snacks back. He'd sort this shit out.

>can't pour beer

Unfit for leadership

Nailed it. Really changed my opinion on Trump. I hope you're the one getting the big bucks at CTR.

drumpftards supporting censorship

xD you hypocrite!

>Australian reading comprehension.

Try again.

And Trump doesn't drink while Hillary drinks.

Hillary is better. 2016 for Maddam!

>that image
>no sources

D E S P E R A T E

Kill yourself

nice b8

WOW! THREATENING ME LIKE YOU KILLED A DOG RECENTLY?!

Looks like they don't even make new "maymays".

She's like 70, isn't she? She's had about 50 years to learn how to pour a beer, which is a very simple task. Just another example of her incompetence.

>1 post by this ID

SHILL THREAD

REPORT AND MOVE ON

Plz give yourself a bleach enema.

Kill yourself stupid racist bitch faggot
And go fuck your dead dog asshole

A least the dog wasn't shot in the back twice.

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

He IS dropping out?

Or is this yet another bullshit kike judaical ploy to get shekels with clicks?

I love you Jews, you really are transparent. You teach everybody your ways every time you operate, you can't even help it. Like the golems of your folklore, your machinations are so predictable that I'm beginning to tire of them.

And you.

>trump supporters so dumb everything needs to be labeled

top lel

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s [Open] - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM [Open] - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU [Open] - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo [Open] - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

the delegates. free them.

grasping at straws, I see
good, let the butthurt flow

If this is real could you choose a candidate which will be immune for "muh racist" meme?

Can these niggers not read? He said if he was going down, right now, he's closing the gap. There hasn't even been any debates. My god, these establishment cucks need to go extinct.

>blastingnews.com
Who?

Does CTR get instructions to call trump drumpf?
never heard it anywhere besides CTL shill posts.

By that logic you should call everyone named smith 'schmidt'

>primaries interview
>where EVERYONE who doesn't have a chance of winning drops out to support another candidate
>applies to the general

What

I really don't understand why burgers are so desperate to call this election before they've even held a debate.
Trump excelled in debates and all Shillary has is "you're a racist and a sexist" and she's played that card a hundred times already.

>Hillary's backers control the committees doing such investigations, as shown by the email scandal which isn't over yet
See youtube.com/watch?v=ghph_361wa0

>Trump Management
>500+ successful businesses
>every time something happens within this group of tens of thousands of employees it's Trump's personal fault "because it's his name on the company/building"

Produce health records

75 and dying, this race is really about Tim Kaine vs Trump and we all know Tim Kaine ruined his state when he became governor.

Do not fret brother, what ever happens is the will of kek.

>August 3rd

can't believe so many people fell for this

>Donald Drumpf is DROPPING OUT!

The article says nothing even remotely of the sort, only that it is physically possible for him to do so.

Because the "establishment" fears losing control. For decades, they've had both the republican and democratic party under complete control through massive donations in return for massive favors, like the war in Iraq.

Now, a fringe candidate like Trump is suddenly barging through all their carefully laid traps and plans. Worse for them, he's actually doing it. That's why they are throwing EVERYTHING at him, just to see if something will stick and NONE of it is working. Supposedly he's a bad businessman, his wife is illegal, his sons go on safaris to hunt animals and he's said he thinks his daughter is pretty. Woopdidoo, it's fucking nothing.

We don't call him the Teflon Don for no reason.

>I have no idea how justice works

The post

:^)

>MSNBC
Get pic related while it's hot.

>believing this shit
lel

Surely this will end Drumpf!

Censorship

Mother fucker we support genocide of people like you. I don't want you silenced I want your intestines removed from your body...

>7h3 d31494735 d4hn41d