So he will unleash everything on Sansa now, right?

So he will unleash everything on Sansa now, right?

Suppose Royce is fucked as well

That was kinda genius D&D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsUy5X9tUlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor Royce. What a shitty lot he drew.

Nah. Sansa and royce will just splain to him.

god he's fugly

The thing is he is mentally retarded and loved Baelish

His soldiers are open to killing Royce as we saw last season, they're loyal

So neither Royce or Robyn are going to care that Sansa is just now telling them that littlefinger was responsible for the death of his mother and father?

Lazy/rushed writing. Either that or they just didn't care/disliked Littlefinger

Only when LF was pulling their strings

what makes you think he'll just stop loving LF after his death?

The soldiers will follow a competent leader, not brain damaged sweet robin

it wasn't like that in this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=qsUy5X9tUlQ

>implying Dabid won't just forget to involve the Vale, same as the Riverlands and Dornish armies right now.

Sweetrobin has got to play a part in coming events. He's the leader of a majority of northern armies, especially with Baelish gone. He trusted Baelish, but they weren't besties or anything, right?

Who the fuck is Royce?

robyn is a useless retard lmao

If they do then it'll be Sansa taking it over like the powerful woman she is and SR just died off screen.

Ideally though SR would withdraw from Sansa and leave Winterfell alone and in a weakened position.

See the video posted above
I know, but he's still the lord of a major army

Bronze Yohn Royce is the most powerful Valeman currently alive. The soldiers will follow him. Lil' Finga was just some asshole from the Fingers who married a Tully Fucking Shit.

Calling it now, Robin will never appear again.

nope, all he wants is to suck on salsa's tits, and i don't blame him

The second, dude

The soldiers of the vale were LITERALLY going to kill him under Robin's orders

Bran looks LIKE THAT?

He will appear. There are scenes with Robin mentioned in the leaks.

Little finger literally confessed to killing his mother in a room full of witnesses, why would he honor his memory?

MEAN ROBIN INCOMING

Let the retard and the hunchback get married, problem solved. May the lord have mercy on their children

>it took 20 posts before someone said the obvious

Because he is a retard who loved him more than anyone

>sweetrobin will probably survive the series

>leaks
Motherfucker this shit ain't coming out till 2019, they've admtthey haven't even started writing it yet

I don't think Robin was mentally retarded. He was just a result of a very sheltered childhood.]

After reviewing the snow castle scene with Sansa, I've determined that Robin is extremely handicapped. But what if he strikes gold and becomes a good king because of how un-fucking-hinged he is?

Those leaks aren't real

Sweet Robin isn't coming back. He's probably already dead in the books by this point anyways and Harry the Heir has taken over.

They are outlines though.

How are you so sure?

He should have never left the vale

before becoming king shit will happen
He's not sick in the series, only retarded

Sweetrobin is guaranteed. Why introduce his character if he won't have a play in the next season? If he doesn't have a play, then he would've been killed off.

>he's still the lord of a major army
10 people isnt a major army

Because why would they start writing it before getting a sense of how the previous season was received?
They likely haven't even gotten the writing team together yet.

the vale knights are his army

Pretty sure his is the only army in westeros that is at 100% strength. They've literally fucked off and avoided all conflict the entire series

"So you knew that littlefinger got my mom to poison my dad and then pushed my mom out the moondoor and you lied to me about it and kept the truth from me for years, during which this man controlled my every move, just for your own gain? Oh well who cares I'm just a kid lol"

nigger they probably just forgot about him, he's with Edmure and whoever rules Dorn, the Stormlands and the Reach in "Offscreen Irrelevant Major Lord Land"

They're preliminary outlines and are subject to change

boy a cute. A CUTE.

BOY A CUTE. A CUTE.

>So he will unleash everything on Sansa now, right?
For what?? Killing his cuck uncle that he didn't give a shit about??

I'm pretty sure he gave shit about him

see his last 2 scenes

Who cares? The northern armies follow Jon. Not their lords.

>the time has come to join the Frey
what did he mean by this?

he loved baelish the fuck are you talking about

the Vale aren't a northern army, they only went there on Robin's orders

Good point, but Robin isn't even there, Royce is doing all the shit

He could order his men to kill Royce labeling him as a traitor and sending his army to WF or something, can see that happening

You have weird taste.

So do I.[/spoiler.]

brofist.jpg

No, arya will just wear littlefongers face and Robyn will never know the difference. Btw, what ever happened to lord edmure tully, I was expecting him to show up this season when arya killed all the Freys. Pic related in vase you forgot who im talkin bout.

The son will continue the fathers work

Robin is littlefingers son

Jon Arryn is blonde and Tullies have red hair but somehow Robin has the same hair as littlefinger? And Lysa loved Littlefinger

He controls the riverlands now but he follows the Lannisters

Likely Jamie will go get him on the way

And Littlefinger was cool with his grown son sucking on his mommy's tits?

Bet you two flogs of ale that Littlefinger blew BasedRobin.

Robin is literally the only hope I have left in this show. Please let him rain destruction and mayhem down on his enemies and provide relief for the Vale. Literally every other character is insane. He just got breastfed a little longer than he should've. Sweetrobin is pure. He deserves to win the game.

Littlefinger doesn't have attachments like normal people.

He doesn't care for people

>Jaime and Edmures wacky adventures through the Riverlands

Sounds comfy desu

Hardly. He threw the present Baelish got him through the moon door within 15 seconds.

Nothing will happen. If the Lords of the Vale literally just stood there ignoring their duties whilst goblin girl killed their lord protector, you can guarantee the writing is going to account for the fact that Robin isn't going to give a shit.