Ladies and gentlemen... the most dangerous man in westeros

ladies and gentlemen... the most dangerous man in westeros.

Glad I dropped this.

He should have left Winterfell as soon as Bran told him chaos is a ladder

>could have denied everything at the trial and gotten away with it because they have literally no evidence besides an autist who looks like le current year man in a wheelchair
>dies crying instead

Daily reminder that littlefinger was literally /OUR GUY/
He did NOTHING wrong.

I'm so glad there is only one season left of this shit.

Him begging for his life was the ultimate in cuckoldry

He killed millions.

dabid didn't know what to do with him without gurm's guidance so they just killed him off

How would have Marvel handled that scene?

Shansha plsh-uuurrgh

To be fair, if they're written off liek this, they were never endgame important.

>Littlefinger: No, this can't be happening! I'm in charge here!
>Arya: Crashing your ladder...WITH NO SURVIVORS!

What did they mean by this?

littledick fags BTFO

King of the ashes? More like King of the gashes!

He deserved a better send off. But honestly he and Varys have just been around the last 2 seasons.

hahahahaha fucking cucked hard

To save billions.

this

AHHH SAVE ME SANSA

to kill trillions

so uhhh

what was his plan again?

>put Sansa in Winterfell
>save Sansa from Winterfell
>give army to Sansa
>??????

to save quadrillions

>No Bane please no aghghghghghgh

Why didn't he demand a trial by combat? Catelyn gives Lysa shit for not giving Tyrion a fair trial, then her daughters pull this shit in the name of "justice."q

>what was his plan again?
crashing this plotline

getting killed was part of his plan

No one would fight for his snake ass

He's fabulously wealthy.

AAAAAAAAARGH SANSA

they would have added some quips and feminism

No, this goblin can't be stabben-ing! I'm in charge here!

>convince her to marry him

All the great men fall for the same reason: falling in love/having sex with some stupid girl.

I was expecting him to demand a trial by combat and Arya to smoke him as soon as it started.

>Fight every battle everywhere, always, in your mind. Everyone is your enemy, everyone is your friend. Every possible series of events is happening all at once. Live that way and nothing will surprise you. Everything that happens will be something that you’ve seen before.”

LF and Stannis...

Two best and most interesting characters in the series

Both killed in throwaway scenes by stronk females

Who did Djew&Djew hate more?

Sansa witnessed the murder of Lysa. Nobody else saw it, but she's the judge and jury. That's enough to execute him. The rest was just to drive it home.

Stannis at least got BTFO in actual combat beforehand.

Stannis stopped being interesting after he lost Blackwater

>blindsiding LF with an obvious bait&switch.
It needed to have way more layers of reversals and reveals.

Just what does GRRM mean by this?

>Sansa witnessed the murder of Lysa
Yes and they had a trial for it where she was called in as witness. She testified that she was insane (which was public knowledge to everyone in the Vale) and killed herself. The commander who says "I think not" was fucking there.

His plan was to defeat the Boltons and become Warden of North. But Northern Lords said fuck that and named Jon king, which ruined his entire plan.

Bran just withholding the fact that Littlefinger told Ned to leave King's Landing or the fact that he provided Ned with a plan to keep the peace by leveraging the knowledge of Joffrey's birth, having a back-up king, and being advisor to the king; is colossally retarded.

Everything Littlefinger said was true. He sold Sansa to the Boltons because she was literally safer there. She clearly didn't die, she was raped. Fucking Dany was raped and now look at her. Littlefinger was collateral damage for the fact that they can't kill any of the """main""" characters now and needed someone to kill off in the last episodes.

Whom had a more pathetic Death? Kira or Little Finger?

He couldn't possibly have taken Bran's magic vision into account.

He should have fleed Winterfell, when Bran said "Chaos is ladder"

>Weird, this little shit that claims to be psychic just quoted back my own words back at me. Words he had no means to know at all. What a strange coincidence.

yeah how the fuck do none of them raise a brow on why sansa hasn't come out with this information before

He wanted to hook Sansa on rape, then take away ramsay from her and then, when she would be dying without the dick, he would give her the drug(cock),

Should have opted for Trial by combat and at least bought time.

friendly reminder that the starks violated guests rights by murdering the lord of the vale in cold blood, without a trial, without any evidence but the word of a cripple autist, without allowing said lord to present a defence, without the traditional northern tradition of the sentencer swinging the sword.

and they are the good guys.

Shut up. That was the trial, and not like anyone gives a shit, because Peter had literally no other friends than the Starks. He should have known better. Everyone in the 7 kingdoms hated him. Nothing of value was lost.

Because they all hate littlefinger and want to see him dead.

Littlefinger admitted to killing Lysa and tried to explain it, forgetting where he was, who he was with. He got pulled into the open. Littlefinger broke guest right when he took letters from the archives and conspired to use it to turn the starks against each other. The minute he lied to the maester about whether Sansa had sent him to retrieve that letter was the moment guest right had been violated by him first.

>defendant has no friends, thus he deserves to have his rights at trial stripped of him.

are you literally fucking retarded?

this is a fair explanation.

still cutting his throat without any trial is retarded.

Sansa witnessed him murder Lysa

She loved Salsa and wanted to marry her. That's it.

They didn't even need any of the other shit, him admitting to killing Lysa was enough for them. Everything else was icing.

Lysa, of whom was attempting to kill Sansa had Littlefinger not intervened.

and she sat on it for 3 years? she as happy with it? she is an accessory after the fact to that murder. besides petyr cud just argue self defence of another.

>admitted to murder
>has rights
The right to a speedy execution.

Why are people still watching that crap? I mean s6 was bad already.

there are defences to murder you cunt. sansa is an accessory to the same murder

It's hard to look away from a train wreck.

What end game? This isn't capeshit, the books won't end with a big battle in NYC. The show has to make a lot of compromises. (Or so I tell myself).

why he turn into bendadick cucumbersnatch?

You are literally the only person that gives a shit.