Trump on immigration

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/27/trump-promises-to-swiftly-remove-criminal-illegal-immigrants-on-day-one/

> BUT MUH OVERSTAYED VISAS

> BUT MUH AMNESTY

CTR SHILLS

B T F O

T

F

O

Honestly like deporting these criminal illegals is a dumb idea

Does he think mexico or whoever will keep them in prison? So they have victimized americans, and then they'll be sent home?

> Deporting criminal illegals is a dumb idea

Exactly what I'd expect A FUCKING LEAF to say.

So you are setting the criminals free, and you think this is a good idea?

We already have shit tons of illegals and nigs in prison, we don't need to spend any more money keeping them in the country.

As long as they're not in the US, I couldn't care less where they go. Send them to the fucking moon for all I care

so you think an illegal comes in

kills an american

and then you want to just send him back home no questions asked?

>being a closed borders cuck
>not just removing welfare and government assistance

he's been saying this for over a year, i don't know why people are so stupid

It takes a great lack of self-awareness to call closed borders people cucks.

How bout we send them to Canada?

Sounds like a plan.

We and many other countries already deport criminals to their home countries.

We would negotiate with Mexico and ensure they are given sentencing. (From what I know, this is what we usually do)

Of course, there will be people that do horrible things and get away with it via loopholes in the legal system of their home country. An example is the story of that Japanese guy that murdered and ate a girl in France. He got deported back to Nippon and got off free because Japanese law found him to be mentally unstable.

In the end, I don't care too much as long as they don't come back. Throwing a criminal back in Mexico is like throwing a grain of sand into the Sahara desert anyway.

The problem is that he's causing confusion because "criminal illegals" is a tautology.

We no longer know whether or not he means
> "I will deport ALL illegal Mexicans day 1"
or whether he means
> "I will deport those illegal Mexicans who are both in the country illegally AND have committed additional crimes day 1"

He needs to unequivocally say the former, and not start cucking with the latter.

Or he can sound like he means the latter to get retarded on the fence fuckers, then show he means the former once he's in office. If it helps him get elected, he can say whatever the fuck he wants in my mind, just so long as we don't get hillary.

>criminal foreign illegals should take up tax dollars in prison

fucking idiot, fuck off

Yeah, wasting the taxpayers' money to feed them for decades in some US prison sounds so much better.

> If it helps him get elected, he can say whatever the fuck he wants in my mind

I agree, but this won't help him. Cucks and mestizos are voting for Hillary whatever happens, so muddying the waters with regards to the deportations might gain him a handfull of confused Latinax but it'll disincentivize all the 1488ers from producing dank memes. And dank memes convert far more than a handfull people.

Honestly, do it.

Maybe getting a taste of reality will wake up enough Canacucks that we can finally get a Trump of our own.

God bless you southern neighbours. Make me proud in November. If I have to see Clinton and Trudeau grinning on social media with some gay hashtag about feminism I will probably kill myself.

just wait for his speech niggers. then everyone can have a field day

I agree. Trump is far from infallible.

You take that back right this instant...

>This is what shills actually velieve

it is now mexicos problem
as it should be