Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its like sjw but for right-wing people I guess

No. We take memes very seriously.

Good job on confirming the previous post.

Pol: Edgy contrarians turned into angry neckbeard stormfags.

What is Alt-Right?

Anyway Sup Forums is officialy satire
[spoiler]that's the cover story at least[/spoiler]

I always thought it was. Now it looks like the meme has become the dream.

it's a bit like grunge rock actually

>What is Alt-Right?
I assume it's the left's way of generalizing and labeling anyone who disagrees with them so they become easier to attack, also makes it easier to indoctrinate other leftists since they now have a clearly defined "enemy".

this

the alt right is just anyone who is right wing without supporting the establishment politicians who aren't true nationalists

no ghose degenerate alt righters really think that a cartoon frog told them to support Donald Trump

pol aint for real dudes. but goddam triggered fundies and jews ruin the fun and shill shit. stormfags notice and shill shit. pol is shill shit.

This

op comes down to this

do u like current degeneracy?

or do u like a future white majority degeneracy?

Nice original comment!

maybe

No the Alt-right is a desperate attempt by Jewish globalists to label and therefore discredit a large group of online people who hate their guts.

Alt-Right is a meme

There is no alt right. There is just a legion who wants to save the western world against a traitor of the US who will destroy it.

We don't even have to be American, we don't have to be left, right, or center.

Anyone who wants Hillary Clinton to sit in the big chair wants the destruction of the western world.

I-It's satire...r-right guys? Please tell me it's a joke.... I-I need my safe space...

No, it´s a brand pushed on every political opposition to get us into controlled opposition.

I think most of the actual racism and GAS LE JUICE is just memeing but there are legit political opinions formed here

Sup Forums is a board of peace and humble green frogs

Don't worry about these other jokers. They're afraid to drop character, since they want to stay on top of their meme game.

Yes, the alt-right is satire. Sup Forums is a board of peace. Join us and have a laugh! *wink*wink* *nudge*nudge*

Why is the picture of Voltaire not Descartes?

Deny the holocaust, but don't deny the 6 million alt-righters.

Well it is a joke. Except it's the Jews getting the last laugh.

the alt right is just a made up they can't understand that people are just sick of their shit and just see it all as a fucking joke

Just look at the us election we have Trump who is a meme candidate or Clinton who is a evil bitch

alt-right forgot to bullet in "if youse aint white, go back to jackfuckistan because we dont care about youse state of redpills"

Is my cock in you moms bum satire?

Because fuck dead white males. That's why

Which is completely opposite to what you just said in the post, right?

That would be pretty funny actually.

thats probably stems from a combination of the cultural christianity and suspicious of diversity
since there are whites who are "anti-racism" its not inherently a white thing
I know hispanics and blacks who don't like arabs or muslims for example

this

people who are apparently 'members' of the alt right are just young people with conservative views, be they libertarian, traditionalist or just anti sjw

media is gonna get this tagline and run with it to brand us all as freaks

how long before the 'alt right' is officially found to be an extremist group and we all become terrorists?

Arabs absolutely hate blacks, Muslim or not. That goes for Christian Arabs too.

>media
Get pic related while it's hot.

no, you people still don't get just how big alt-right has become...

It's all just fun and games. Don't you enjoy gun and games?

you know the pictures of the autists commies? Not the working class, the fat fucks who are gay, love anime and have not ever even held marx in their hands and yet they call them selfs commies. The alt right is that but for the right wing

>alt-right
>big
top kek, maybe in the internet, but not in reality

no thats my trolling alias

my pop always warned that the second civil war would be democrats vs republicans. i guess he forgot to mention the alt-right. i guess it's a word to crumple the nazis and wns together because those guys hate the general right too. too bad shillary crumpled the word to include the general right even though they kinda disagree with nazis.

tomorrow in the news

>a brick with the word "KEK" written on it has fallen from the sky on the head of George Soros and ended his life

Solving what exactly?

please do, cultural marxism is cancer

The trail of goy children who have been harvested for organs.

not gory enough
make it gorier.

Can't tell if this is banter or not.

>killing a man that was behind BLM, immigration and other shit won't solve anything

are you literally retarded?
you think he's done all those things and that's it? lets call it a day? No he's gonna continue doing things like that until he dies. He's like 80 so it's not long now but still the sooner the better.

also I wonder if there are people on the alt-right with like terminal cancers and shit, they must be thinking well I'm dead anyway in a month or so might as well pull up a gun and shoot some billionaire jews before I go

>kill a billionaire Jew
>exposed to be alt-right
>thus giving more ammo to the left

Brilliant. Chimping out solves nothing, but being Serbian I can't expect you to understand it, given your recent history.

A perfect followup to pic would be a #NotAllPol or something like that.

>Kill several key billionaire Jews
>Exposed to be alt-right
>Doesn't matter because the Oligarchs are dead

A chimp out is the only thing that will solve anything at this point.

>exposed to be alt-right
>thus giving more ammo to the left

so?
more "ammo to the left" haven't you been paying any attention at all? that doesn't work on alt right, that's why alt right is rising. Anything they say just passes through and no one gives a shit about it. We're not into it so we can run for office we're the fringe element.

You're still thinking in the context of the traditional politics when alt-right is a one layer of abstraction above it.
Fuck off you shill.

Pol is satire yes.

Alt-Right is some new fad outsiders think they are dealing with.

It's white nationalism repacked.

"Alt right" is what the dead corpses in dying MSM call the new media in an attempt to justify internet censorship in the hopes it saves dying MSM.

Whats with these new strange memes? Ive never seen this bullshit before.

>Anything they say just passes through and no one gives a shit about it.
You don't. Normies do. And they are the overwhelming majority. You aren't being smart about this but I don't expect you to be.

tebehe I'd rather nick Putin and Orban and Merkel rather than some $$$ honcho.

It's just a label attack from MSM.

>You don't. Normies do. And they are the overwhelming majority. You aren't being smart about this but I don't expect you to be.

as I said, m8 you can't into abstraction
traditional politics is irrelevant at this point
we're not here trying to win hearts and minds of people, people are dead, people are just meat now

read something about how fascism starts, most people aren't required to have any input

>Putin and Orban
Why these two? I could understand if you said it would drum up sympathy but it wouldn't and you'd be bumping off two of the only leaders in the (arguably) Western world who give a shit about their countries.

This is the alt-right.

is my dick in your ass satire?

No this has always been a leftist board

We oppose imperialism

The alt right became a thing when some of the faggots on Twitter adopted the hash tag to gain noteriety. #altright is another "look at me" vanity bullshit. Unlike mainstream conservatism, the legion grouped into this shit tag have no ideological backbone. Our only common bond is a cynicism toward mainstream political thought. Or as a leftist would say, you are all a bunch of racist, misogynist, antisemetic neckbeards.

The alt-right was created by the left's authoritarianism. Eventually you will breed a people who won't care for your guilt.

found OPs picture, it's a bit blurry give me I sec

Stop fuckin kokkle

This is the alt-right.

50% unblurred any moment now...

>>When you try to act smart on Sup Forums, but then you find out the smug meme you're using isn't even correct so you wind up looking like a dumb ass in front of the whole crew :'(

top giggle m8

fuck it's stuck at 55%...

This is the alt-right.

it's all coming together

So scary a grandmother would become frightened.

...enhancing...

>not recognizing the amazing meme maneuver that proves his point

You are the actual idiot

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s [Open] - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM [Open] - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU [Open] - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo [Open] - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

85% ...my computer crashed, is this some kind of a virus.. suspicious looking van is parked just outside my house

Yes. It's the best kind of satire, where you just say the truth without any embellishment or exaggeration, and it's the funniest shit imaginable.

Here, watch. Last week, a presidential candidate for the most powerful country on Earth gave a speech about how fascist virgins on the internet were posting mean depictions of a frog smiling as part of a right-wing conspiracy to oppress women, Jews, gays and blacks. This conspiracy is supposedly led by a gay Jewish man who only fucks black guys.

Sup Forums isn't satire. The world is satire. We have memed so hard that the world has literally stopped trying to make sense.

No. We wuz Deus vult Nazis n shit

this
I used to doubt meme magic until this happened
And in the middle of it someone yelled Pepe

it's not a real thing.

it's just easier for the media to think a bunch of kids posting frogs on the internet is linked to the reason why Trump is doing well, or Brexit happened, when the reality is that those 2 things have happened/are happening because huge portions of our countries... like, 50% of the population or more... don't believe the liberal utopia bollocks anymore

even now, the UK media still talks about Brexit like only a handful of Nick Griffins voted for it, as opposed to the 17 million plus that voted for it. it's delusion.

>I used to doubt

fucking heretic...you're bringing shame to our country

Wait a minute. Wait a fucking minute. That's Chunk from the goonies bro.

... but the fact that the media legitimize the idea that trolls on a message board have that power is hilarious. We've actually go a presidential candidate calling us out. i can't believe I'm alive and seeing all this. If this was a story, I'd throw the book in the trash and post shit comments on Amazon about how unrealistic it was. We are in an age where shitposting is akin to cyberterrorist attacks from the ID, and a large group legitimize and fear it!

it's because writers/journalists on these shitty online news sites are all indoctrinated liberals aged between 25 and 35. they all grew up with the internet, they all know what Sup Forums is, but don't understand that the generation immediately behind them couldn't give a fuck about any sort of political correctness.

they take the internet seriously, and don't get it. i have no doubt there's a very small portion of political activists on this site, and stormfront members, but i would guess it's 95% people who like seeing shit happen. the sort of people who will post a racist Jew picture to a Jew on twitter, simply because it pisses them off. when it's just a bunch of pixels on a computer screen.

the best response to all the liberal media tears, is that Tyler the Creator tweet about online bullying.

alt right is a news media meme the purpose of which is to soak up the taint of badthink and apply it liberally to enemy ideology.

and so fags like milo can say
"It's not Sup Forums, it's alt-right!™"

For all the flak he gets, Justin Raimando is right.

It's basically anyone anti-Neocon. This includes groups like full-on Neo-Nazis, Libertarians, European and American New Right Groups, Nationalists, Traditionalists, Paleoconservatives, and anyone fed up with the (((Establishment))) whether they know why or not.

>alt-right