Game of thrones season 7

This has got to be the worst season of game of thrones. The writing was absolutely atrocious. Dropping this shit ass series now. Fucking writers ruined everything, GoT could have been the GOAT but they failed us

>As a method actor, Isaac Hempstead Wright prepared for his role by spending a month in a hospital for autistic children.

D&D should fucking resign

the first 3 seasons ranged from good to great but everything after that is shit. i still will watch it all the way to the end because i want to know what happens and i steal all my media anyways so i'm not contributing to the writers/actors paychecks

I agree but you're not dropping the series, there's one season left with like six episodes total, you'll watch them all even if they're all worse than season seven.

Did ANYONE fans care about die this season though? Other than a pet dragon turning it was all about good feels fanfiction and hurried narratives. Also the capture-a-walker plot was retarded.

>dropping this shit ass series now.
You know there's only one season left right?

Hilariously enough it was better than season 5 and 6.

Still totally awful though

I had no problems with the writing other than episode 6. Didn't mind the fast travel system, especially if you just pretend each episode are week's apart. Overall improvement from season 6, and much better than season 5.

fpbp
rip my sides

That was a wight you pleb.

This season was a like eating a bucket of KFC chicken. It's nice eating it but you always feel shitty and disappointed afterwards unless u are a fat autistic cunt like Lionel messi

I agree. The question is: after the major fuck ups last 3 seasons is it possible to salvage the show on season 8 or this shit is fucked beyond repair?

Not OP but I'm actually dropping it. I told myself I would if they actually made Jon and Dany fuck.

I stuck out Dexter because I wanted to see it through to the end, I regret that immensely.

It's gone Dexter levels of bad, but still watchable if you lower the standards to anime.

I think they've actually ruined every character except maybe Jaime and Brienne.

my man

it's bad, but is it worse than dorne season?

season 4 was far better than any season after it. so it goes:
gigantic power gap

WHERE

THE

FUCK

IS

EDMURE

All interesting plot lines are gone. The only interesting characters left are the Lannisters and Theon and they are gonna take backseat to Kelly C. and her nephew.

>I stuck out Dexter because I wanted to see it through to the end, I regret that immensely.
Same here bro hat was my "never again" moment

Doesn't help the fact that they've gone turbo in pushing an INCEST AGENDA. Seriously what the actual fuck was the point of Jon and dany having sex. They could of just left it at the romantic tension and he awkward stares. Then having sex doesn't further the plot at all. Wtf was the point of that? At least Cersei and Jaime's love is detrimental to the plot. That wasn't.

Best comment of Sup Forums

This

it does further the plot you fucking retard

This guy gets it

stfu, literally showed no nipple

It's not the show's fault. GRRM's later books fell off noticeably in quality, balancing way too many plotlines and characters with too little progression of the overall story. That's because the most interesting part of both the books and show is the world building, GRRM knows this and is constantly inserting new plotlines and characters to explore every nook and cranny of Westeros and Essos. This has the effect of his later books losing their focus and containing too little actual progression of the story. The show, unlike the author actually has to be accountable to its network, so it doesn't have the luxury of just constantly being able to cram new shit into the show and not move anything forward. The world-building was by far the biggest stength of the show, but that had to stop, and everyone got bored because again it never really was about the characters. Now things just kinda suck because we watch the same old people in the same old places, there's nothing and nobody new to pique our interest and it's boring. But I can't fault the show for cleaning up GRRM's mess, and until he proves he can do it better I'm not going to complain about the writing.

How you fucking donkey?

read the spoilers you simpleton

I think it's just 100% fanservice. Every pleb that only started watching in the past 1-2 years wanted this to happen, so they just fucking did it.

I expected there to be all this tension and then Brann would just autism it up and tell them the truth, then you would have this amusing tension the rest of the series.

BUT WE GOT THIS INSTEAD

>reading fanfic

/thread

And you'll be there in the front row when Season 8 begins.

Suck it up

When she finds out that he's Moonchild Targaryen, they're going to wed and unite the continent.

Jon is going to be riding a dragon next season.

>incest agenda
white people are afraid of everything

You mean the season 7 script?

Idiots will always be gullible

10/10

Up until the last two episodes the show is going to be fanservice.

D&D are going to avoid this criticism by killing off the main characters in the end, in a rushed and forced way.

>1 script was right
>at least 5 were wrong
I don't think the odds are in your favor.

This

>those digits
>that flag
Evry fucking time

>7 seasons
>closest we ever got to seeing the Stormlands was the Crownlands portion of Kingswood

Didn't even get to see Storms End, idfc anymore

Were u born this stupid or?

The only sensible comment on this cuck board

>Riverlands goes into a full succession crisis
>season spends more time on Euron's cock fingers

>mfw this show is basically a live action anime at this point.

>you see the dragon's guts and juices spill out
>can still breathe fire
That's some bullshit, without it's dragon fluids it shouldn't be able to make fire as a zombie.

I'm making a point that this entire season felt like fanfic level trash. It's like I'm watching a CBS drama with a huge budget.

It's magic

/thread

>muh fluids

nice blogpost

>applying science to a mythical concept with a bajillion different interpretations in fiction

Samefagging hard kek

Samefagg

Spotted the incest loving cuck.

They signed up to write an adaptation and got fucked by GRRM when they can't actually write for shit on their own.

Idiot

season 4 was great too, fuck off

5,6, and 7 are different shades of shit, though

Better than season 5/6 just because they didn't have enough screen time to have retarded nonsense in it.

Season 1: 10/10
2: 9/10
3: 7/10
4: 6/10
5: 2/10
6: 1/10
7: 3/10

and I'm making the point that it's impossible to know if any leaks are true. The fact that this season was so "faficish" just makes it worse because anyone can write some garbage to bait people.

The writing is catastrophic, full of maymay banter and the characters are but shallow shadows of their former selves

Was it rushed? did they want to somehow show GRRM who's in charge?

I thought it was to play up the fact that he's now a known Targaryen and Targaryens are known for being incestuous

"Wahh i wanna be cool dude with unique personality, waah. I have idea ! I'll start by hating GoT. Hmm, but nobody knows how awesome i am. I'll post my toughts in Sup Forums. You plebs can start admire me. "

season 7 is undoubtedly the worst season.

Baelish getting sent off unceremoniously and a fucking knee to the ballsac joke with theon.

Also, the hound "I'm not getting in her way"

wtf. the hound would never say that.

This thread stinks of autistic mouth breathing. GoT is the best show on television regardless of its variable quality. The writing on this finale was noticeably jacked however (but Cersei, I'm taking the troops North- no you aren't - yes, I am - [cut to Jamie riding away from his sister waifu forever after 7 seasons and fathering her unborn child]) There was a few bombs in this episode which was somewhat disappointing- the worst was noone expects there will be undead dragon. Next season will be in dangerous territory quality wise I expect. I hope they pull it off. Meantime, if you don't think GoT is quality television, you are either being a retarded hipster or you aren't actually watching the shitstorm that is modern tv

is season 8 gonna be subtitled "The End Ends" ?

no. capturing the wight was one of the stupidest plots in the show, and it's still better than the Dorne scenes in season 5

The qualities of people Jon respect and like (Mormont, Ned, Ygritte, Stannis)

>Honor
>Resiliency
>People who've seen some shit

So why would he EVER want to get along with dany when she's nothing like the people Jon loved throughout the show? She's basically a psychotic murderer who crucifies and burns people out of temper and he just lets that go cuz MUH DICK?

Sounds like you're the autist samefagging because people dont like what you like and provide correct criticism while you sit and insult them.

Dany is going to get pregnant. Its pretty obvious whenever they keep bringing up that she cant have kids

Truest thing said in this whole thread. Perfect time for Jamie to kill cersei and fight the mountain, leaving a cool plot of kings landing in chaos

Not him, but try a better argument, friend.

Any show beyond season 2 is reckless garbage. It's just trash from a Kinoman perspective.

because shes going to have a kid with him?

The reason Viserion died was because the spear pierced his neck while he breathed fire. The flammable gas/whatever inside got exposed to the air and exploded, blowing a huge hole in his side. He shouldn't still be able to breathe fire

I actually liked season 7. But not as much as the other seasons. Still think its the best TV series out there. But the Night King riding the dragon was a little too much. Not so cool.

Writers didn't ruin everything, the fans did. Notice every fan theory so far has been true? notice how every fan demand for character deaths, relationships or meetings has been fulfilled? The writers are no longer writing, the fans are.

GoT is victim to its own popularity and fan base. It strayed from the original novels not just in story but in tone and themes to please the hordes of fans wanting 'their' show.

t. butthurt conservitard that cries when somebody brings up abortion

>doesn't know about targaryen incest

it's obvious they're gonna marry or at least have a child. they're the last targaryens

See you next year!

You were samefagging though, retard

There is only one season left, you know you are all gonna watch the ending. Sure the quality deteriorated, but com'on.

Just seen it, god, was it fucken bad, legit made me cringe and do something else aside, what a shit show

This is awfully true

>Dropping this shit ass series now.
>now

are you telling me that you are courageous enough to stop watching it now that the season has ended?
Man I wish I had the balls to do that too

Of course he won't. He just wants to appear cool in front of his Internet friends because he is massively autistic

>getting triggered by romance and sex
Hahahaha what a fucking underage pleb

5 and 6 were worse, at least something happened this time around.

This fucking show became nothing else but leftist butthurt propaganda. Fuck Dany, Fuck Jon, Fuck all of the cucks who follow them, the only characters who had a little chunk of brain in them were Tywin, Boltons, and most of the characters that died pre season 5, after season 5 it is nothing but fanservice to leftist scum.

6 had the kino episode tho

I haven't rewatched season 5 but I had to skip a lot more during that so I'd put 7 ahead of that

That was one of the worst battle sequences in history.

once the show is wrapped up and all the normies move onto the next big thing, people will look back on these last 4 seasons and realize how shit it was.

I actually thought for a second that when Sam came into his room and he asked why Sam is here, and Sam replied "To help Jon", he was going to say "You cannot help Jon, you are extremely overweight"

Winterfell was the Dorne of S7.

You just ragged on people for hating this season and then you gave several valid reason why this season was ass.

Seriously D&D?

nice bait