I hate germa--

i hate germa--

Attached: Gothic 2018-01-30 13-56-31-11.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv4vtCOF38I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tried playing Gothic multiple times, the moment I entered a combat I uninstalled

>I'm a cuck who prefers shitty baby games like Skyrim

>EU can't do combat
What a surprise.

youre just a massive pussy

-ny

Still better than Morrowind.

Attached: morrowind combat.webm (1000x563, 2.9M)

Even Morrowind's combat system is better
I didn't have a powerful computer as a kid so I couldn't play Gotihc back then and replay it with the nostalgia goggles like you

I hate Germ...
OH~!

Attached: lena-meyer-landrut.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

>hurrr why is a character on level 5 weak durrrrrrr

fuck this combat was ridiculous
i remember arming myself with some magic axe i found in a old tree in seyda naen and then trying to kill this dude who murdered the imperial publican, i couldn't hit him and he was hitting me with fists every time until i died

Attached: 1428163328855.jpg (231x218, 7K)

>don't pick axe as one of the skills
>why does my character suck with axe durrr
I swear to god that people complaining about combat in Morrowind have unironical brain damage

Lana looks like a disguting coalburner.

Not true, I like the dice rolling. It is just that people without the ability to think abstractly get fucked by it.
Agreed.

Nigger you don't put a check mark next to an axe skill in real life. You just take an axe and swing it at people. These fucking D&D board game relict mechanics are complete fucking dog shit.

*speaks in german*

Attached: Gorok_(G3)_(by_Gothicfan94).png (486x900, 879K)

Attached: 1521225936244.png (498x499, 47K)

wow, i never put any points into axe in real life too, and i bet if i get axe right now i can fucking kill you with it
that's why morrowind sucks, if you're unskilled in something you simply always miss, even tho you can clearly see that you are swinging the sword and hitting the enemy
in Gothic, when you are unskilled in one handed/two handed, you carry weapon in a noob way, like holding one handed weapons with both hands, deal smaller damage, and have different animations and moveset, one you get your skill higher, everything changes

thats how every RPG game works.

Gothic was one of my first PC games. It's a shame they didn't keep the dark atmosphere and unique setting in the 2nd game and instead went with generic dragons/paladin fantasy clichés. And these days PB only releases crap (Elex was better than Risen 2/3, but still meh compared to the RPG milestones that Gothic 1/2 were)

And that's why I fucking hate most of them.

>tfw no German MOMMY gf.

Attached: Nova-Meierhenrich.jpg (5184x3456, 1004K)

ns

only old rpgs for autists work like this
it was ridiculous even in Fallout, when you swinged your machete standing 30cm from your opponent and missed, but it has kinda tactical combat at least
in real-time 3d games it looks BAD

>wow, i never put any points into axe in real life too, and i bet if i get axe right now i can fucking kill you with it
I bet you get fucked if you attacked a soldier trained in CQC. thats what skill points represent. in every fucking RPG
>that's why morrowind sucks, if you're unskilled in something you simply always miss, even tho you can clearly see that you are swinging the sword and hitting the enemy
use your imagination and imagine that the enemy dodged of parred. it's an old game. there are some comprommises aproximations in the visual departament. are you going to complain about the fact that textures don't look too good anymore next?
>in Gothic, when you are unskilled in one handed/two handed, you carry weapon in a noob way, like holding one handed weapons with both hands, deal smaller damage, and have different animations and moveset, one you get your skill higher, everything changes
morrowind lacks in the animation but is much more complex in the numbers departament. but I don't want to get into that argument because I think both games are great, even if very different from each other

gothic 2 night of the raven is superior in every way to gothic 1
gothic 1 was a very good game but it had some flaws and everything i could complain about was fixed in gothic 2
gothic 2 is challenging, while in gothic 1 you could basically rush the game because it wasn't hard at all

what? you telling me that sometimes you have to use your imagination in 20 fucking years old games because they lack in the animations? outrageous!

Gothic 1 had a very comfy atmosphere.

Game design and difficulty was definitely more matured in Raven, yeah. But it didn't come close to the atmosphere in 1, imo. The old camp is still among my favorite RPG "cities" to this day, and its setting with fantasy prisoner factions in a cold war state was just very refreshing from the normal genre tripe.

I remember buying CD-Action and getting Gothic 2, playing it for the first time.

Fuck, it was so atmospheric. Especially tower of Xardas and my first entrance tot he city. I remember getting that huge sword from an Orc near the city and runing around for a long time with it because i didn't understand shit yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv4vtCOF38I

Also, Jaszczuroczłeki were KINO as fuck.

Attached: jaszczuroczlek.jpg (364x636, 76K)

indeed
i got this "old camp" feeling while doing quests in bandit camp in Night of the Raven

>enter xardas tower
>want to leave
>there's no fucking exit
>had to use acrobatics and make huge jump to the nearby lake

Attached: 485.png (852x944, 70K)

>find teleportation rune to the old camp
>genocide it

Attached: 1520886868760.png (2040x1346, 111K)

>enter valley of mines
>get fucked by Orcs

this was actually pretty stupid because you can kill the Raven, and the is the main character later in Night of the Raven, so he had to survive
there are more cases like this, for example the digger Grim, you can kill him too and later meet him in the gothic 2 DLC, but the Raven is the biggest one as he is legitimately important character

but the revenge on Bullko was satisfying as fuck
shame that Uriziel is much better sword than the one Gomez wields, it becomes useless

>Gothic 1 had a very comfy atmosphere.
it had a depressing and bleak atmosphere

only if you are weak
i recently played Gothic 2 like 2 months ago, and decided to make as strong character as i could
i gained level 15 before even going to Lord Hagen, then instead of valley of the mines i completed entire Night of the Raven, so when i finally entered valley of the mines in chapter 2, i had level 25, 110 strenght, and master skill in two handed weapons
i just lured orcs one by one and killed them, i could even handle two at once

>he didn't finish NOTR before entering the valley
>he didn't spam rain of fire and storm at the orcs

Attached: 32456546654654654.jpg (800x800, 93K)

God I fucking hate morrowind combat
>see guy
>equip weapon I have low skill in
>start mashing M1 as fast as possible with zero stamina
>character has gimped custom class with no synergy
>I am clearly hitting him
>don't land a single hit and die
FUCK THIS GAME. Thank god for the always hit mod so I can trade hits with everybody midlessly just like Skyrim and Oblivion or I might have had to fire up a braincell making my character and playing the game.

Attached: 1503349462197.jpg (1440x1080, 135K)

i even have a screenshot
my mistake i had level 24, not 25, and slightly more strenght

Attached: gothicgd.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

and this was my character just before fighting the final boss
i made meele based character playing as a mage just for fun, i barely used any spells
if i made Dragon Hunter character instead, i could have even more strenght because dragon hunter can make 2x Embarla Firgasto, because you can collect dragon eggs in the lizard caves in Khorinis(that are filled with seekers if you are not dragon hunter)

Attached: smok.png (1920x1080, 3.45M)

I was a newfag at that point, don't bully.

>a combat
these are the sons and daughters of the enlightenment, everybody

Attached: 1519169062568.jpg (5000x3495, 1.04M)

2handed is only good in Gothic 1 and 2. In 3 it's shit and not worth it. Too slow.

>unironical
every time

Attached: 1495246521162.gif (300x225, 3.72M)

and btw this was my first playthrough ever where i did not use the Claw of Beliar, destroyed it for exp points
i was a little worried because it was extremely useful weapon, as it hits enemies with a fucking thunder even when they block your attack, but i did just fine, the 200 dmg two-handed axe is a beast weapon

indeed, 2h weapons are superior in g1/g2
i never used 1h weapon again since i learned how good 2h weapon are

all the poles at my secondary school played metin 2

my feelings exactly

How many languages do you speak?

Attached: 1507051655195.jpg (249x249, 20K)

it was the game loved by underages who were born too late to become addicted to Tibia
it's a standard japanese/korean trash MMO with hot skinny women and muscular men

>quest: kill this motherfucker
>reward: 30 gold coins

Attached: Prychający_smoczy_zębacz.png (798x889, 634K)

What 2hs do you recommend getting in the first chapter? Many people go for 1handed because it's easier to get good weapons for it.

in g1 or g2?
in gothic 1 you can just use both one handed and two handed whenever you want, because your strenght is blocked at 100 and you can't increase it further, so you have a lot of spare learning points, to learn both 1h and 2h to master degree
i think i used one handed weapon in chapter 1, the sword that you can get from the old camp quartermaster in the castle(you don't have to join Old Camp to trade with him, you just need to pick the right dialogue options)

in gothic 2, i always buy Kostur Sędziego from the traders in Khorinis, and if you become novice in the monastery, you can switch it to Zaklęty kostur Ulthara

>install it as an 11 yo little shit
>find brothel
>OH BOY SEX SCENE
>it barely shows anything

G2 mostly. Did you go monk -> mage route?

Always seems boring to me. Merc/Dragon slayer is the best one in my opinion.

yep mage with 2h weapon is apparently the best character i ever created, as you gain access to powerful spells and healing rune fairly quickly in game
there is also a pretty good 2h weapon hidden in the cave behind Onar's farm, near this dude with sheeps called Pepe, Buława Drzewcowa
there is shitload of goblins, including the strongest ones
just buy dragonsnapper transformation scroll from Zuris in Khornis(it is extremely rare, and you won't be able to find another one until like chapter 4), use it and run throught the forests around the farms of Onar, Bengar and Sekob, and clean all the monsters, dragonsnapper is extremely powerful, you can even kill skeletons and Shadowbeast which are pain in the ass