Trump has 70% of Florida. Mass Media polls lie

A leaked internal memo (Aug 13, 2016) by Public Policy Polling, a left-wing outfit specializing in lots of push-polling and other Democrat electioneering disguised as opinion surveys, shows Donald Trump is winning by a landslide in Florida, in complete contrast to many published poll results, presumably including its own.

freedompost.org/tag/public-policy-polling

The leaked MEMOs.

trumpgasm.wordpress.com/2016/08/18/leaked-public-policy-polling-internal-memo-donald-trump-crushing-hillary-in-florida/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/08/01/moodys-hillary-clinton-will-make-economy-stronger-vs-donald-trump-recession.html
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
gq.com/story/jeb-bush-president
youtube.com/watch?v=f0IccAE4hvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought this shit was shown to be faked.

>Freedompost.org

What next, infowars? ;:^)

This is probably take as shit, but it would be worth encouraging people to leak stuff to wikileaks

Hmm. Perhaps he is landsliding. Florida was already gunna go to him anyway. I don't think the older Hillary supporters care enough to vote for her this time round.

Question is, Pennsylvania?

It doesn't matter bro, all these shills talking about low polls and Trump dropping out are conveniently forgetting about the debates. When Trump finally faces Hillary on live television, the entire nation is gonna be watching. He's gonna mop the floor with her and it's all gonna be over.

>inb4 some shill says 'hurr durr Trump is bad and cannot debating'

Literally no one besides old white men watch debates. Trump is going to lose because of the Facebook normies who see anti trump articles

The Republican primary debates routinely got 20 million viewers...

People may not watch entire debates, but they get the highlights the next day. The more entertaining trump is, the more likely people are to keep watching.

Why do you keep reposting this fake and gay shit on Sup Forums every day? I can only imagine you're trying to slide legitimate threads.

Floridafag here. We'll go red. Enough people went over when the Pulse shooting happened and the complacent cries of it actually being everyone else's fault just made it worse. It'll be close, but it'll go red. I don't even like republicans and I'm voting red.

Anyone who hasn't realized by now that the polls are 100% propaganda and lies should consider suicide. The only question left is how hard the election will be rigged.

Who cares? They don't count the votes.

>trumpgasm.wordpress
This seems legit.

their not necessarely all fake but alot of normies are to scared of being labelled a racist so they even lie during anonymous polls. thats why The sweden democrats and other european "racist" parties aswell as the leave/brexit polls allways are much lower in the polls than they are during the actual vote

Confirmed fake and gay.

If you believe this shit you should kill yourself.

Floridian here.

From what I've witnessed traveling across the state, Trump has this place on lock down.

Yea it's fake as shit

>What most concerns you about Hillary Clinton
>"She probably killed some guys" 9%

This is what was at the end of the document.

Don't spread this shit
or
Nice try at a false flag CTR

You would be making a critical mistake user.

Did you know that in some countries, you cannot even run for presidency without some sort of political experience because you are considered not trusted to handle sensitive issues?

Trump has done nothing reckless. He has literally done nothing more than say something and the media blasts it.

Where was the news when it was Trump delivering aid and supplies to the flood victims?

>buying the narrative
>jew

I thought you'd be thriftier

>trumpgasm
k.

No user, you are blind if you don't think he has done the damage in the polls all by himself.

And btw,
Isn't it hilarious people are not aware he has a criminal record more extensive than Hillary Clinton? it's as if you guys want to replace corruption with an even greater corruption that also happens to be inexperienced and reckless.

Remember this warning when you are going to vote in november - Trump cannot be trusted to handle sensitive issues and lacks absolutely critical knowledge, which is irredeemable. no one would hire such a guy if it was a manager hiring for a job.

>Isn't it hilarious people are not aware he has a criminal record more extensive than Hillary Clinton?

No one can beat Hillary Clinton's high treason of selling HIGHER than Top Secret SAP keys to foreign donors, fleecing Haiti aid money during a disaster recovery, or running a "charity" foundation that spans the globe accepting tax-free donations in exchange for favors.

And those Trump hit pieces come from some super reliable sources there mate.

polls are fake as fuck. like brexit, fake polls to the last day.

trump will win in a landslide, and it's obvious

Just that all of this is entirely false.

Trump made various racist things in his career, the guy was legit sued AND LOST THE CASE for discriminating black people. he used rethorics that demonized foreigners in the eyes of the public.

About sexism, just view pic related.

About Clinton Foundation, my uncle is a lawyer, the patterns seen in the case are not even enough to take it to court. its merely a conspiracy orchestrated against her, the guy who made clinton cash is a part of breitbart news FYI.

About Economic plan - trump doesn't understand how economy of a country work, his economy plan is retarded and professionals agree with this:

cnbc.com/2016/08/01/moodys-hillary-clinton-will-make-economy-stronger-vs-donald-trump-recession.html

I could keep going on.

youre either a dedicated israeli shitposter or the most fucking stupid shill ever to choose that proxy

You were conditioned to believe this conspiracy merely because it was repeated many times by the right wing, and because of your personal bias against clinton.

If the same conspiracy would have been against trump, you would have defended it saying "the case does not have enough evidence to take to court", which is the truth.

PA is in reach. Hillary only has +3 there according to new Emerson College poll coming out today. Also shows a tie in Ohio. Trump is surging where he needs to.

>rigged

Keep your backwater shithole election fraud conspiracies to south america.

Almost nonexistent in real America.

>CLINTON FOUNDATION IS JUST A RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY, THEY WOULD NEVER ENGAGE IN PAY-FOR-PLAY
>M-MUH DAD WORKS AT NINTENDO, TRUST ME GOYIM

Do you really think your shilling is going to work here when we have constant /cfg/ threads that find new shit everyday? Try Reddit, that'll be way easier.

24/7. No matter what time of day I come here, no matter on which day, he's always here. It's straight-up fucking amazing how dedicated he is.

I got bad news for you buddy

blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1/

Let's spread it. Who cares if it's fake? The lugenpresse does not abide to any standards of truth so why should we? All their polls are clearly rigged anyway and their news is fabricated horse shit. There is no moral high ground here. Propaganda is either effective it it is not, as a wise man once said.

Nice try schlomo. 0.02 shekels etc.

Gotta be major league tarded to think trump will win, and win in a landslide no less

HAHA SOOOOO MANY STOOOPID PEEPS

I gave you real evidence for it being a conspiracy invented by breitbart here

*propaganda is either effective or it is not.

If you complain about not liking corruption, don't be corrupt by yourself. thats hypocritical.

Does trump have NYC?

Listen, the right-wing conspiracy angle worked for Clinton in the past, but her head is really in the vice with the email leak and Clinton Foundation. I'm just telling you to try somewhere else, you can't shill somewhere that actively knows the truth about the Foundation. You're going to spend a shit ton of time and effort converting NO ONE.

Try blaming Putin and the "Alt-Right" some more though, that might work, your master is trying it anyway.

The only difference between this conspiracy and other conspiracies is that this one the right wing repeated more times. there is nothing unusual in the patterns they point out, its all propaganda and rethorics.

In the real world, the so called "evidence" are not even enough for a lawsuit.

>Try blaming Putin and the "Alt-Right"

It would be extremely painful if she tried to use the "Alt-Right" defense on a debate and Trump would just reply "The "Alt-Right" is just some silly guys spamming frog pictures on Twitter."

Using "evil shitposters" as a line of defense in a presidental campaign is weak.

We didn't make the rules of this game of manipulating the opinion of the ignorant masses. As I said, there is no moral high ground here, why should we play by standards that they are not adhering to. That's why the Jews are able to wield highly disproportionate influence, you see us as cattle and are not bound to the same moral standards that most people adhere to. Most people wouldn't even be able to comprehend what you people do.

>they get the highlights the next day

you mean they get the MSM's pro-Hillary highlights and whatever "Dean Scream" they can come up with for Trump

>The only question left is how hard the election will be rigged.

She might have to win more than eight straight coin tosses in a row.

Or press the delete button on those nice electronic talliers

Nazi Frogs. Get it right faggot.

It's because if you are doing it, you become what you claim to fight agianst

Imagine that. A kike drooling for the death of America.

In the real world, evidence doesn't matter when you personally appointed both the FBI director and the Attorney General.

I really could go on all day posting more and more evidence of pay-for-play through the Clinton Foundation just by taking stuff straight from /cfg/, but I have better things to do. I know Hillary is your girl, and I respect that you want a candidate that will be completely beholden to Israel, but as an American, you have to respect the fact that I don't want a traitor as president and want someone that will respect the will of the US people.

You don't see me telling you to get rid of Bibi. Now go fuck yourself to another thread, I'm out.

>A literal fucking KIKE
>arguing that lefties should use the full library of tricks but right wingers should fight with one hand behind their backs

Huh wow rly mkas you cranium stimluated... damn...

KIKES of all people should know there is no tactic too low to sink to if it means defending your people.

There's no risk of your skin color changing from using tricks. This isn't the book of Mormon.

Why is a worthless jew arguing the goyim should play fair?

>It's because if you are doing it, you become what you claim to fight agianst

What? We will become degenerate, nation destroying parasites who want to destroy Western civilization and the white race and replace it with a globalist slave state of mixed race imbeciles?

That is not evidence you stupid kike

That's the bullshit it has nothing to do with the absolute shit campaign he's run and the endless amount of republican leaders who say he's unfit.

>freedompost

I have some breaking news for you. Equally reliable source. We must spread the word brothers.

K, mate l. Can't wait to see your face when Hillary gets 400 electoral votes. Fucker

Send this to wikileaks

Counterpoint: Hillary said that she will reveal the truth about ALIUMZ N SHEEEIT if elected president, which means there's a very good chance that the Clintons believe in aliumz, if nothing else.

>grating voice
Hahahah

>republican leaders

Oh, like corporations are people but I prefer binders full of women Mitt Romney?

or "bomb bomb bomb... bomb bomb Iran" McCain?

hoo boy!

>A
>FUCKING
>ASH PILE

So JIDF is on hilldawgs side. Color me surprised.

Holy fuck you're an idiot, leave and never return you lefty cuck.

Just reading the first page of that memo and it seems fake

>We must use a body double to climb stairs for Hillary

I don't think her health is quite THAT bad anons. FFS lets keep this realistic

I suspect the super obvious Israel flag HRC supporters have to be Trump supporters or Trump neutral people ironically shitposting with a proxy. They have to be this fucking bad on purpose. They can't POSSIBLY be this retarded.

Jews hate us, you think jews would in any way shape or form support America or its peoples?

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

Please dont take as an example, he's a leftist cuck that should die in a house fire, he does not represent us.

He's only been posting for a few days, it's barely anything. The Canadian has been making hundreds of posts and tens of threads a day for over 9 months.

The alt-right boogeyman is not just a ploy to discredit Trump. They will use it to destroy internet freedom altogether.

I'd love to see how they sampled in those polls. The last Quinnipac poll on PA undersampled Indy voters so much.

I adjusted for the poor sampling and found that instead of Clinton having a 7% lead, Trump had a 0.5% lead.

Here is the memo.
I think its correct

"Evidence"
Ad-homonim isnt evidence
Actual fucking papers in teh book- clinton cash is evidence you dumb fuck

Obviously fake

You can easily tell by the tone of the paper. Memos do not read like that at all. Some of the information is also clearly untrue

For instance, it says that the main reasons for disapproval of Clinton are the email scandal and her general health ; really though, democrats dont assign any significance to the emails and think the attacks on her health are conspiracies without merit

Also it's the blithe and casual references to Hillary's misconduct and corruption. You can guarantee that kind of writing would never be found in any pro-Hillary source , let alone a internal memo

I'm busting a nut hoping for trump but unless there's a half credible source for this I simply won't believe it

Forgot to put on that proxy, didn't ya?

Can I get a "ONE OF US" for the slain Jeb!.

>Even among his friends, Jeb is known to keep a certain elevated distance. In fact it's debatable whether he has any real friends—if he does, they're hard to find.

>While I was reporting this story, Jeb's office gave me the names of two "close friends" to speak with, both of whom, it turned out, did not consider themselves close to Jeb at all but, rather, business associates.

>When those "friends" gave me the names of other people they believed were close to Jeb, those people told the same story.

gq.com/story/jeb-bush-president

youtube.com/watch?v=f0IccAE4hvo

It's a shame he was such a little neocon corporate shill.

Jesus. It's almost as if you believe your own lies.

Nonetheless, just so you know: I have thought long and hard, used all my faculties of judgement and reason, deliberated, and have chosen to put my full faith in Donald Trump as the only worthy candidate in this election. Noting you say will ever change that.

Fake. All of PPP's polls are on their website.

>Isn't it hilarious people are not aware he has a criminal record more extensive than Hillary Clinton?
Sauce

The internet polls are 100% rigged. Me and other anons watched the result of a live CNN poll flip. It had 50k votes, it said Trump 60% Hillary 20%, then instantly switched to Hillary 60% and Trump 20%, then they closed the poll.

Do you Jews even hear the ridiculous shit that comes out of your mouths? Nobody is buying your bullshit. Drop a log in synagogue you faggot.

DROP A LOG IN SYNAGOGUE

Public Policy Polling left wing?
they admitted being rather pro republican
that OP is a BS and fraud
you should be ashamed

>1 post by this ID

NC posts should result in a ban

>2 posts by this ID

Mods are asleep, we're getting flooded with CTRbots. They won' give a shit about my NC posts.