A TEENAGER committed suicide after becoming concerned about an offensive photograph she had taken being shared online

>A TEENAGER committed suicide after becoming concerned about an offensive photograph she had taken being shared online.

>Tragic Phoebe Connop, 16, had been speaking regularly with an Asian lad who she called her boyfriend despite the two having never met.

>An inquest heard she shared an edited picture of herself where her skin tone had been darkened as she wore a scarf wrapped around her head in a private Instagram chat with pals.

>The schoolgirl said to friends that is what she would have to look like to get approval from her ‘boyfriend’s’ parents.

>But a coroner was told the image was then taken out of the private chat and spread wider by one of her friends, prompting Phoebe into fearing a backlash.
thesun.co.uk/news/1687224/schoolgirl-hanged-herself-over-fears-of-online-backlash-over-racially-offensive-instagram-snap/

I assume by "Asian" they mean Paki.

What a fucking retard. People will find any reason to kill themselves in this day and age.
>oh no, people might have a go at me for making fun of a Muslim
Get a fucking grip

dude she's 16. still pretty young and blue-pilled at that age

it's your fault that your shitty country has so many foreigners in your country that british children think they need to assimilate to them, not the other way around

You're referring to Britain as a country which is wrong. She was English, I assume. Way more Muslims there than in wales.

>Asian lad
>skin tone had been darkened as she wore a scarf wrapped around her head

what?

>co.uk

o right, """"""asian""""""

call it whatever the fuck you want, stop avoiding the point. Wales is right next to Britain anyway, you think they aren't going to eventually reach you too?

Wales is in Britain you fucking mong.
And true, they might eventually reach us but the same could be said for many, especially seeing as the US is taking in refugees by the thousands.

THIS is why parents need to sit down with their children and have a serious discussion about the internet. Sure it will be more awkward then the sex talk, but it's very important.

Nothing of value was lost

>taking in refugees by the thousands.

Same could be said for your fat fucking cunt of a mother, you paki sucking fucking nigger fister.

No need to be upset my friend, soon there will be tens of hundreds of thousands of ((((asians)))) who can join in the mart sharting.

>2017-2+1
>Not starting while you buy coke products

>dat man face

Is it acceptable to kill myself if I have severe diagnosed depression and anxiety?

Good riddance. She was a lost cause anyway

i was pretty damn funny at 16, maybe its just women

Hahahahaha "asian"

Fucking brits, nice whitewashing.

Good riddance to this race traitor whore.

That was the joke you jumped up fag.

This. People everywhere are feeling like this today. It's hard not to just go into fits of hate toward liberals and wanting to crush them to restore justice, because their behavior is fundamentally wrong on an ethical basis, the thing is that isn't gonna do much.

Better to be more reasoned and explain it.

I don't understand. Why did she kill herself? Just a retard or something?

Are you being purposely retarded?

Explain where I was being retarded.
Wales is in Britain and America only recently took in a record breaking amount of refugees.

>people will rather commit suicide than be labeled as racist

This is the state of the west thanks to liberals.

>Tragic Phoebe Connop

who the fuck names a kid like that? she was doomed from birth.

no wait. nobody in the world can write proper english any more.

>dat chin