Why would God allow space travel if the speed of light cannot be broken?

Checkmate (((scientists)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdT9Kl-lX_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the speed of light cannot be broken
>what is quantum physics

You may try again after the unified theory is discovered.

t.engineer

Space travel is impossible and a hoax. There is nothing in space for rockets to push against

constant 1g acceleration will see you to the end of the universe within a human lifetime. It's just a matter of logistics baby.

Good luck accelerating against nothing

Internet is fast.

if you accelerate something to the speed of light, it becomes light.
good luck on resuming to be organic matter when you reach your destination.

FTL space travel is a farce that will never be achieved. Unfortunately meme-scientists keep propagating that it is even conceivably possible and we get retards like this spouting science fiction as fact.

Kek. I hope you're trolling bongistan.

It's possible, moron. We made several space voyages, landed on the moon, and landed a rover on Mars.

Jury is still out on that. You can't say it's impossible or that it'll never be achieved. Improbable perhaps. But for now planet to planet travel is impossible.

History would like to have a word with you about 'impossible' achievements.

What?

You can't accelerate anything with mass to the speed of light without the energy required becoming infinite.
Exponents m8, you speak em'?

History means fuck all when it comes to violating the laws of physics.

Exponential limits don't really come into play until beyond .9c so what the fuck are you on "m8"

Oh I know. You just read that on some meme and thought you had become "enlightened"

Actually look at the equations at least senpai

If God didn't want me to be gay, why did he put my g-spot inside my ass?
Checkmate, faggots.

Our current knowledge of physics is just theory. Theories are modified or disproven over time. Hell there was a lot of talk a little while back wondering if Einstien's theories were wrong. I wish I could find the story again.

The point is, to think that we already know everything is stupid.

the rocket fuel pushes against itself as it leaves the rocket.

It's like, if you were in space and had a piece of cardboard, and pushed on it, it would float away from you and you would barely move, but if you were up against a very heavy object, like a shuttlecraft, and pushed against it, you would float away from it.

If you were carrying a huge bag of bricks, and started throwing them one after another, after a while you would notice you were floating slowly.

This is what rockets do in space. They shoot out matter and this expanding matter is what pushes them forward, even though space is almost a complete vacuum.

>It's possible, moron. We made several space voyages, landed on the moon, and landed a rover on Mars.

best retarded shit ever heard doesn't understand the scale of the magnificent universe or just our galaxy.

landed on moon or whatever planet we have on our solar system doesn't fucking matter. The voyager 1 just passed by our solar system and it took it almost 40 years.

>You can't accelerate anything with mass to the speed of light
that was my point, yet all speculation about "star trek" style space travel and colonization blithely assumes speed of light factors.

these laws are made up by humans through observation and experimentation, these laws over time are constantly changing and being improved to be more accurate meaning the more we observe the less we understand meaning that our initial discovery is but a fraction of the whole and might be misinterpreted because its just a fraction and not the whole, looking at the sheer size of the universe and looking at how most people cant comprehend the actual size of it all gives you a understanding of how limited the untrained mind is, you cant even comprehend the size of our sun yet you say something cannot be done because we still havent found a way to do it, all we know is that we dont know but what we do know is that op is a faggot.

in some point we reach end. Knowledge is not infinity we're are just living creatures in the end and their life spend is almost nothing compare the earth. If we can find a way to transport matter with light speed without using ridiculous amount of energy. sure we could travel the stars, however we are beings meant to live on this planet because of our biology, could we travel the speed of light with our bodies that's the questions that need to be asked. however travel with speed of light is just fiction in the end.

I bet a third year CS student could write an AI program to read the comments in this thread and sort them into "american and canadian" vs. "the rest of the world".

>t. flunked science in 9th grade then dropped out

>>t. flunked science in 9th grade then dropped out

LOL, you people are no better than religious people with their beliefs.

Literally fiction talk without any real possibilities.

I still stand in awe when I watch the cassini-Hyugens footage of Jupiter.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdT9Kl-lX_o

Speed of light is about causality.Not speed.