If you married and had kid, would you allow your kids to watch anime?

If you married and had kid, would you allow your kids to watch anime?

Attached: 1497935235085.jpg (655x527, 59K)

No.

Attached: 1521271930719.jpg (733x1091, 274K)

cartoons are made for kids.....................

No, I will raise my kids to hate an*me and beat up weebs

Watching anime would result in beatings.

>Having family

Why? I don't hate my kid to let him watch an*Me.
Hell I wouldn't wish it even upon my enemy for his kid to watch an*Me.

no. from what I have seen anime leads to being a depressed sinful neet.

Attached: 1521266262286.png (516x564, 469K)

Only the stuff they broadcast on daytime TV, or my dad's Sanpei DVDs

only pokemon

jesus fucking christ no.

Don't most of the shitty anime that you guys like watching air at 2 in the morning in Japan?

BASED

Only Initial D.

Attached: 10212424041181024.jpg (1068x600, 70K)

Only to expose them to how terrible it is in a controlled environment.

Attached: weebshit.jpg (607x428, 54K)

Sure since I'd take a Laissez-faire approach to parenting as opposed to being strict and trying to live through them. If they start watching it primary school and also have self-awareness instilled into them early then they could reinvent themselves as more normal and sociable when they get to secondary school while also being to watch it on the side without telling anyone. I think the problem often is that people start watching it around early secondary school years (think middle school years in US) and are open about it which helps solidify their status as a nerd meaning they don't have until college to reinvent themselves but then it's too late as they've missed out on too much social skills developed during formative years in school. Watching anime itself is fine but since it's deemed socially unacceptable, you really should keep it to yourself. Nobody in real life knows I like it

Yes, dumb frogposter

Attached: 1518670358127.png (500x712, 593K)

Pretty sure the kid wouldn't even care about anime till he was old enough for it to be pointless for me to try and prevent him from watching anime if he decided to.

No, it fucks people's minds up
Just look at this website if you need any proof

But they are harmless unlike Christian.

I would force them to watch

The /r9k/ faggot that killed himself on a livestream
The Sup Forumstard that shot up a school
These are their only options and everyone here who watches anime will eventually succumb to one or the other

I'd watch Cowboy Bebop with them, maybe some other classics. But I don't particularly like anime and I want to massacre w*eboids. If I had a daughter and she turned into a mentally deficient w*eboid who dressed like an anime girl, I'd kill myself for failing to be a father.

These guys were already mentally ill before anime. Your warped conclusion is laughable.
Christians killed more than 100 million in history.

Of course not
Anime is trash nowadays

Anime made them mentally ill
Mayne they were going to have prosperous and happy lives but they were cut short by the eternal jap and his little girl's titty drawings
Who the fucks gives a shit about Christianity? I don't

Cartoons and animations are meant to be watched by kids. If you aren't to allow ur children to watch them, then what would you have them watch? Some televised political debates?

Gotta le redpill™ the kids early xD

>then what would you have them watch?
Documentaries about trains.

No, these people no matter anime, will be like that. Do you think beta losers will disappear if anime removed from their environment?

Your claim is utter nonsense.

>married
>had kid
>anime

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 7K)

I would drop them in the amazon rainforest and see if they can survive by themselves. You know, to test their might

>Do you think beta losers will disappear if anime removed from their environment?
Tell me, how many 50+ beta losers do you know, that's a generation that is mostly untainted by anime
Now, how many 20+ beta losers do you know? They were exposed to anime since their formative years
Anime warps people's minds and makes them think they are in one themselves, I had a girl friend that would hug people from the back the same way they do in jap cartoons for example

Of course I would make them wqtch anime from birth instead of normal western cartoons

I'd tell him anime made me the way I am: living with a sexbot waifu and having to kidnap some random familiy's kid to raise as my son. I'll then let him decide if it's worth it.

yes
why not

>anime warps peoples mind

Not as much as Christianity does.

>Brazil
>implying you wouldn't desert your kids the moment you find out your girlfriend is pregnant

only the ones appropiate for their age
like Peppa Pig and pic related

Attached: images.jpg (476x361, 208K)

Only the good ones like Cowboy Bebop, Berserk or Space Dandy.

Attached: intelligent.png (659x525, 205K)

Attached: CSPje7dWwAAb85k.jpg (340x433, 15K)

I would be ok with my son watching hunterxhunter or any good mythological archetypal stories.

Better than television