/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Vedderposter edition

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8ZRHjC5wGI
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=QkXMnOLrN4M
strawpoll.me/13805654
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gib finale now

Will Audrey wake up?

Bobe lol

LEAKED SEASON 4
DON'T LOOK
youtube.com/watch?v=l8ZRHjC5wGI

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

We got Lynched again. The absolute madman

So does this scene make sense at all yet? The only thing we know of is Richard.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkXMnOLrN4M

*th for vedderfags BTFO

imagine if you were confirmed to be her pusy slave !

he's in the next episode actually

screencap this

He got to learn sick dance moves from a midget, chill with a 7 foot dude, and eat underage highschool Laura pussy for 25 years. If anything he's probably sad he had to leave.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE FUCK JACQUES RENAULT IS STILL ALIVE

Hahaha you'll see...

I second this.

MR. BUSHNELL, I'M FBI

Where's my Spokane bros at? Why is Coop coming here? Isn't Sea-Tac closer to Twin Peaks?

>Twin Peaks theme swells

If he'd had given a thumbs up, I'd have gone full normie.

One does not simply kill the Great Went

That's not Jacques. It's his cousin or something.

Coffee.

>tfw we were right

based vedderbros

coopfags BTFO

Everything in twin peaks is miserable because they're missing Cooper's positive influence
Cooper will come back and solve each of the town's problems along with Becky's murder

Fake news!

>chantal drives up
>fbi drives up
>mitchum bros drive up
>oh shit who's gonna die here
>random polish guy drives up
>I move car
Fucking kino

KINO I TELL YOU
I
N
O

Coop was kind of the vanguard of doom for Twin Peaks

>

That's his cousin Jean Michel as stated both in the show and in the credits

Apparently the only Linda ever mentioned was a one off character that lives in the trailer park, who orders a wheelchair and needs Carl to get the mail for her in town.

430 is connected to 4:30, the time Andy was supposed to meet with Billy. I always thought two birds with one stone related somehow to Boop's plan to avoid going back to the black lodge

According to Twin Peaks wiki, a Linda was mentioned offhand by the guy who almost killed his girlfriend irl
Two birds with one stone is probably something in the finale idk, same thing with 430

GOTTA LIGHT?
>GOTTA LIGHT?
GOTTA LIGHT?
>GOTTA LIGHT?
GOTTA LIGHT?
>GOTTA LIGHT?

He explains on the phone that he's one of the Renaults brothers and he has a different first name in the credits. He's simply a fourth brother. I remember noting this in the premiere and freaking out too.

Doesn't get any more kino than this

Looks better without the makeup, imo

Not true at all, life in twin peaks was always fucked up which is the specific reason why the bookhouse boys existed

>hospital gown

coma CONFIRMED

>I stare at my reflection to the bone

>the song was about audrey this whole time

VEDDERED

I want this handsome fella to come back

she was a top tier girl 25 years ago

>what the fuck kind of neighborhood is this?
>people gets stressed

Mitchum bros are my new favorite characters.

One of the main Vedderposters outed himself in this thread earlier

>Is always getting shit on by his Superior
>Flat out shits the bed when Polish Accountant goes Tarantino on Roth and Cheeto-slut.

>coop's coming home
>bookhouse boys reunion is on the menu
>no harry

why the fuck even

>it was self defense all because chantal ran out of fucking cheetoes

Yeah but Coop didn't make things better and dragged his own demons there with him

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Audrey never escapes the coma. (Pic is coma audrey)

>insert Harry is sick phone call scene

because ontkean is a cunt desu

couldnt get his ass out of haiwaii for a few months of filming

cunt

what if coop gets turned into a pickle? that'd be really funny LOL

cute

It would be Kino as fuck if Coop at the end says he has a friend to go visit. No cameo needed.

OFFICIAL WOMEN OF TWIN PEAKS POWER RANKINGS
(Original Series/FWWM Only)

1. Laura Palmer (Actual Hair)
2. Shelly Johnson
3. FWWM Donna Hayward
4. Audrey Horne
5. Norma Jennings
6. Jenny (Horne's Perfume Counter)
7. Eolani Jacoby
8. Josie Packard
9. Teresa Banks
10. Lana Budding
11. French Girl (Hap's Diner)
12. Giggling Secretary (Deer Meadow Sheriff's Department)
13. Denise Bryson
14. Maddy Ferguson=Laura Palmer(Wig)
15. Ronette Pulaski
16. Caroline Earle
17. Heba Thorsdottir
18. Annie Blackburn
19. Jones (Eckhardt's Assistant)
20. Margaret Honeycutt
21. Blackie O'Reilly
22. Lil The Dancer
23. Lucy Moran
24. Catherine Martell
25. Eileen Hayward
26. Julee Cruise
27. Evelyn Marsh
28. Betty Briggs
29. Gwen Morton
30. Nadine Hurley
31. Vivian Smythe Niles/M.T. Wentz
32. Heidi (German Waitress)
33. Sylvia Horne
34. Louie "Birdsong" Budway
35. Donna Hayward
36. Margaret Lanterman/Log Lady
37. Sarah Palmer
38. Mrs. Tremond/Chalfont
39. Irene (Hap's Diner)
40. Curious Woman (Fat Trout Trailer Park)

Richard was electrocuted on one stone.

LODGED

So if I get this straight, Everything we have seen of audrey is not reality, because it took her and 'charlie' like 5 episodes to get their fucking coats, and 2 she's married to a literal goblin, and 3 the bizarreness of audreys dance and the crowd making way for her is not just lynch being corny but the biggest hint that shes not in the same timeline?

WELL WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE ?

Vedderchecked

i know, FUCK YOU

She's in her Rape Coma

>Fuck you.

Pretty good last words all things considered

We're gonna be ok, user.

oH sHiT sOn

Pretty sure Laura Dern mentioned a scene with her talking to Cooper in a car about birds or something. So, Coop probably saves the real Diane by the end.

IIRC he was initially excited about the reboot, even had Lynch make him a new sheriff hat or something. He walked back on it because he's literally dying, can't leave Hawaii for health reasons.

Linda = Dian L

I had another Eddie Vedder dream last night

If trips then Vedder theory is right and all Cooperfags are eternally BTFO

Booper uses Lodge magic to destroy Cooper and he lets himself die and be reborn as based retarded Dougie, and that's his life now, he will forever know something is wrong and missing, but never be able to put together what and everything will be depressing and that tranny that got doxed will be run over by a truck at a Trump rally hahahahaha btfo faggots RAPE IS HOW FAKE DIANE WAS MADE NOT THE CONVENIENCE STORE

WHERE'S MY RAPE SCENE LYNCH

WHERE'S
MY
RAPE
SCENE

I NEED TO JACK OFF

So Vedderposting wasnt about coop not getting her mind back but Audrey?

Fuck I'm late

This was my exact initial thought. I assumed the second tulpa had a use involving Booper and putting him back in the Lodge so Coop could return to a life he deserves after 25 years of hellish nothingness.

Nono the line is "goodbye my son"

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head
>Told his shitty long lost son Richard all this while he forced him to perform oral sex on strange black faced homeless men and then told Richard how worthless of a son he is
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Used strange golden orbs to create dopplegangers of himself and of his close friends to rape and have beastiality with
>Raped and murdered Donna while forcing James to sing "Just You and Me"
>Raped and shaved James
>Raped Harry and then shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH(that's why Harry is sick and dying)
>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Litters constantly
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Never returns his library books
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Does not pay his taxes

Perhaps naomi watt's puffy pilates pussy is probably a pleasing plus

T U L P A
U
L
P
A

Cooper give Diane two [spoilers]birdsonestone[/spoilers]

lack of trips confirms vedder theory is eternally and utterly btfo and cooperfags may rejoice

kino shot

Jesus. One more week then its over. Should I start typing myself a noose now? I don't want this to end.

I'm not convinced Richard is dead. They built his character up more than any of the new generation of TP kids and it didn't look like he died, he just got zapped and disappeared (perhaps Dopplecoop thought otherwise). After the implication that Good Coop will leave Dougie's family a benevolent, fully intelligent Tulpa, I'm thinking the finale will involve Cooper having to grapple with the young spawn of his Doppleganger and solve that family crisis somehow. Audrey's apparent importance in these final few episodes would seem to confirm this also

Seriously. The Cooper return is such a fucking cocktease with only 2 hours left.

if I've learned anything from Twin Peaks, it's how fucking disgusting Junk food is. I'll never be caught dead eating anything out of a sealed plastic bag again.

Say what you will, but I'm gonna miss these types of posts. The vedderposters kept these threads alive with good OC

I kind of assumed it was a trap set for evil coop to send him back to the black lodge. So maybe richard just was sent to the black lodge?

>>Jaywalking
unforgivable

Not true. Lynch didn't want him back, not sure who started this rumor. No one called Michael.

strawpoll.me/13805654

What will Cooper's fate be?

Jeffries wanted Mr. C dead and gave him fake coordinates to a trap that would kill him finally. Mr. C knew something was up and sent Richard to check it out and he got toasted. He's dead.

Pic related

Urashima Taro man, I swear to God if Cooper flies into Twin Peaks and it's on a Giant Turtle I will lose my shit.

Were Ray and Darya working strictly for Philip Jeffries or the FBI in general?

Were they always working against DoppelCoop for Jeffries or only after a certain point?

Were they only motivated by money, or did they really understand how bad DoppelCoop was?

I've seen so many different accounts of this I don't know what to believe anymore
Didn't he post a replica of truman's jacket on twitter at one point? Was that a fake account?

Get your tears! Fresh tears!

I can't believe half this copypasta turned out right

Gordon is going to retire and let Cooper take over the blue rose cases now that he's back. I am the FBI confirms that Coop isn't leaving the Bureau.

>Were they only motivated by money, or did they really understand how bad DoppelCoop was?
this probably the truth