"I deny every accusation of yours. There is no proof. Autist on a wheelchair does't count"

>"I deny every accusation of yours. There is no proof. Autist on a wheelchair does't count".
>"I demand a trial by combat. I choose sweet robin as my champion".

There are millions of things he could have said. That was the stupidest ending D&D could've given him. What a stupid show.

what would you have done in his position Sup Forums?

crashed the trial with no survivors

Power stance

Leave Winterfell as son as you hear a magic cripple repeating "Chaos is a ladder" word for word.

I would have left 5 epishodes ago when Bran proved that he wash psychic

I'd probably have given some excushe that I wash trying to help Shansha gain favor with the Dragon Queen over Jon, and go to Dragonshtone. There I would dig my fingersh into who might quite honeshtly be the dumbesht character on the show next to Shansha, Daenerysh.

Then I would have great back-and-forths with Varys in what might be the only well-written schenes in the last 3 sheasons.

I thought he was gonna ask to take the black. Wouldn't they be bound to grant this?

I loved it tbqh, he's just standing there watching and reveling in how fucking cunning and smart he is. Then a second later he is the one that ends up being the watched, by everyone. It's like he was completely naked at that point. It was amazing, and once he realizes his army no longer works for him. Where he has nothing, what does he do? He tries to repent his love for lady stark, a last ditch effort to sneak away. No, he dies, he gets killed. The snake has been caught and dealt with. He's done, it was a good ending for his character tbqh.

fpbp - fourth post best post

it was shit tbqh because his plan was retarded and the character hasn't made any sense for seasons now

Varys would have never allowed him to get close to the quun though.

I also bet you shouted yassss queen when arya cut his throat.

For you

He would have tried, but in epishode 2 it'sh clear that he'sh on bad termsh with YASH QUEEN. Perfect time for me to shink my clawsh into her.

>ask for trial by combat even if you cant win

>manage to escape through pure wit

dying like this was an insult to his character

>Autist on a wheelchair does't count".
Thing is he does though.

This, He should know at that moment he was way out of his league.

>caring about that shit

Sansa literally witnessed him murder Lysa.

Yep. He's proven the reality of his powers to Sansa.

Your'e the type of faggot that got mad at Kira dying like a bitch.

And then she testified in a legal trial that she committed suicide.

What happened to the last characters who lied during a legal trial? Oh yeah, they got the fuck blown out of them by Queen Wildfyre.

Fuck off redditor

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME CHAOS

>There are millions of things he could have said
>"You're a big gal, Sansa"

AAAAHHHH SAVE ME LADDAH

Fuck outta here faggot

IT'S SEEMS I'VE CLIMBED TOO HIGH!
THE CHAOS CLAIMED ME!

A super powerful all knowing god force and super duper legendary assassin from the most powerful organization in the series did bring him down, anyone in the world would have been fucked.

I don't think so, it's not like you can always do it, it's just that for most common crimes like rape and murder they generally accept it. They aren't bound to offer you the opportunity as far as I know.

>In season 1 we had the same scene with Tyrion.
>It gave depth to the character, introduced a new one Broom and contributed the lore of "medieval nobility does things different"
This was just shit.

AAAAAAAAHHH SAVE ME PIT

You sound like a young unintelligent women. But not hot