This thread is a safe-space for Sup Forums-persecuted minorities

This thread is a safe-space for Sup Forums-persecuted minorities.
Tell us what's like being a Jew reading
>NatSoc general
and
>holohoax
threads in the catalog. Or being a Muslim and reading the typical "rapefugee" hate-speech on this board.

Accepted minorities include, but are not limited to: Jews, Muslims, tanned Germans/Europeans, niggers in America, women, etc.

Please no trolling. And keep it civil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Accepted minorities include, but are not limited to: Jews, Muslims, tanned Germans/Europeans, niggers in America, women, etc.
also, of course, gays and unironical Hillary supporters.

Come out, minorities. No one will hurt you ITT

come out come out, whereever you are

No.

Is t-this a trap?

I'm an ethnic jew and none of this bothers me, jewish doctrine is a cancer on the world

Don't mind me, I'm just the friendly tradesman installing the gas heater. Now, can someone reach that pipe up there for me?

*points*

YES I AM ALSO JEW, I DO MANY JEWISH THINGS LIKE NOT HAVE CHRISTMAS. I HATE HOW ALL MY RELATIVES ARE PART OF TOP SECRET EVIL ORGANIZATIONS YES SIREE

This thread is shit, fuck you op, tomorrow im going to the beach and im going to look for a germag qt to impregnate just because this thread, well bye everybody.

whats going on.
I was just asking for people who represent the hated on this board to share their experience ITT

I'm laughing imagining some manlet spic creeping on girls at a beach.

Fuck off with that mischaracterization. The rich are Jews. Not all Jews are rich, sure, but don't add in the "Christmas" bullshit to mask the other one.

I'm muslim Iranian. Natsoc is interesting and I've been saying how nationalism doesn't mean master race for years now. How it's about "betterment of your own race". That's more presentable and more realistic. Whiteys seem to be learning.

I think the Arabs are dangerous people, and most muslims are scarily conservative. The refugee stuff is, again, mixed with a lot of lies, which undermines the real message.

The refugees must be vetted. They must be monitored. They must be limited. Can't have this million man infusion.

More so, the refugees aren't all Syrian, which they should be. Why the fuck are eritreans getting in under this same banner when they're escaping an economic hellhole, not war.

Saying a culture of rapists is dumb. That's just not true. But the rapists should be locked up and/or deported. Can't commit crimes and stay a refugee, fucker.

Iranians had to deal with afghans, millions of em. Tensions rose and all the same stuff played out. You want answers, don't lump all Muslims together.

More so, stop it with the Shia bashing. That's pure jidf goals. Sunnis, and not all sunnis even, are the problem. Wahabbis and salafists are the main fuckers and we need a jihad-crusade against Arabia in general.

This is a fucking bait thread, but I'm a 19 year old woman who lurks and occasionally posts on Sup Forums. I've never once said I am because nobody asks and only shallow, attention seeking cunts post things saying "FEMANON HEEERE HURR DURR" and the like, but since you're actively seeking women out...

hi.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

shut the fuck up, cunt.

PLS BE

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

pic related

So... an average Latino visiting the beach?

the holocaust was a joke CRY WHITE BOI HEIL HITLER

Liar

Safe space on Sup Forums,
Goyim ruin everything.

tanned German reporting in
I've been here for years unable to leave

aaaand you ruined the thread

I have Jewish heritage and honestly hate myself for it.

>hate myself for it.
That's part of your heritage

Gas The Kikes
>Gas The Kikes
Nuke Israel
>Nuke Israel
Gas The Kikes
>Gas The Kikes
Nuke Israel
>Nuke Israel
Gas The Kikes
>Gas The Kikes
Nuke Israel
>Nuke Israel
Gas The Kikes
>Gas The Kikes
Nuke Israel
>Nuke Israel
Gas The Kikes
>Gas The Kikes
Nuke Israel
>Nuke Israel

Good bantz from Shmuel

Yes. It sure is. Thanks for the smile

Safe space? Who needs safe space from a bunch of gayropeans and sharter amerifats?

I'll cut your face nigger

topkek

KILL EVERY JEW

Historical fact: Despite all false reviews devised by International policy tanks. The German individual is and will always be the most hated person on Earth. The English hated the germans, the Irish hated the germans, the Spanish hated the germans, the Portuguese hated the germans and the Italians hated the germans. The following reasons:
1. German lands had low emigration.
2. Germans were racists against other people. They had a deep hate for their other fellow Europeans.
3. They would put everyone against eachother for their progression. For example they put Spain and Portugal against eachother. Tested the power of Rome. Made America declare independence from U.K. Put royals in the U.K against each other through debts. Sold parts of Americas through the Dutch. And put all their germans in the royal houses in western europe. ALL at the same time. The dutch were so hated by the english and spanish for this that they had to change their names to prove their trust. However they treated the other white groups like crap. Their only good was that many opposed slavery. And maybe not so much because they did not believe in its usage. But because they chose to feel a better by putting the others down: slavery.
4. The true big wave of German emigration did not occur until the latter half of the 19th century. They took with them knowledge of german crafts: brokering and beer production. Many people accused them of stealing patents: many Americans of german descent were what you can title a shipwrecked community or immigrants. They settled in the most opportune nations for a time. They would change their names, take whatever patents from the local source and move to another nation and change their name again and sell or gift themselves the patents. Die in their shipwrecked homes (on paper). Then they would get the opportunity to call themselves the most industrial group and invite everyone over. I believe this is what they called the Bavarian Merchant

Continued:

Or the Bavarian way of life. A single guy would marry into 2-4 familes from different regions of the world. And do seasonal business in those regions. All under different surnames. They would marry into the local popular blood. There was the family they would leave it all to. The families they would use. The family they would die in.

Hitler did nothing wrong besides gasing jews and losing the war.

Natsoc not mandatory reading, all the holohoax people just makes me a bit sad that people are delusional to that degree and sort of discredit the right wing.

I probably hate Soros and Marxism more then the average polak.

And la nazi ex us military pilot rolled in. you are on our list faggot, expect going to jail soon.

We are coming for your pilot ass motherfucker.

What is a hate-speech you fucking mudnigger?

Pole with jew BLOOD here, used to trigger me, but now at least i see... the holocaust is a lie! Nah just kidding, i just dont care anymore, besides the majority of pol are good goys and defend the holocaust. From my observation its just a few autists from stormfront forums creating the same threads over and over again. Pol is a board of peace after all.

Ps. Noticed how its usually non europeans who spread this bullshit?

Nice honey pot. I'll prepare the showers

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

THE HOLOHOAX WAS A LIE

KIKES BELONG IN THE OVENA

MUDSKINS AND SLANTEYES OUT OF WHITE COUNTRIES IMMEDIATELY

HAIL VICTORY!

14/88

There is a debate whether Hitler was an agent for Russia or an agent for the west. All points to he was an agent for Russia. They say that the war between Hitler and Russia started due to friendly fire. However In documentaries and articles they say Hitler did not have machines suited for Russia but only for war with the West.

>I've never once said I am because nobody asks and only shallow, attention seeking cunts post things saying "FEMANON HEEERE HURR DURR"
>but i am a 19 year old woman
hypocrisy, thy name is you

Oy vey, never forget the shoah. 6 trillion holocaust!!

Study the origin of the word holocaust not in contemporary value but classical sense. Youll realize why there are still Jews searching for their families. How many Jewish families changed their lastname? Not all the camps gave tattoos or numbers out. As to why one concentration camp complex would tattoo id numbers. Thats a different story.

Thread said women were acceptable, I agree. This time it's fine

Why is it just this one. The one that housed the soviets later as they turned it into an important soviet hq.

no you

>Jew haz no idea!

didn't read the whole post, my bad

you fucking roach
i hope you come to europe and be the roach that you are so with a bit of luck the likes of you start the day of the rope

It's alright. Her post literally contained nothing of value though. No perspective or insight. Just "grill here"

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!

>This thread is a safe-space for Sup Forums-persecuted minorities.
Ok

When will isreal stop having mobile borders and building racially Jewish only settlements in the west bank while wrapping their border walls around them?

When I see weeb I want to KMS even as a chink

Fucking kek

see
Your time will come, vermin.

Mischling here.

I notice that the racists and other such overgeneralizers are almost always in the 80-120 IQ range. The people with 140, 150, 160 IQs are almost always liberals who recognize that overgeneralizing is silly, and political schemes based on overgeneralization are doomed to mess and failure. Overgeneralization is always either a result of laziness or cognitive deficit. Often both.

You faggots failed in the 1940s, and you'll fail again now.

Hellshock is the best

>overgeneralization

Generalisation is a very important and necessary way to get through life. It saves a lot of cognitive work for very little return.

>"I'm not walking through that neighbourhood"
>"Why? Are you racist? There are some great people who live there!"
>"O-okay"
>gets shot

Stop strawmanning it as "overgeneralization"

your days are numbered cuckroach

We don't mind, sometimes you just gotta let the goyim play a little before you put them back to bed. :)

Your hate will empower you, use your newfound might to punish the goyim infidels.

I'm not a jew but the beliefs these alt right members have is disgusting and my heart goes out to all minorities who must read this disgusting drivel.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

I didn't say generalization, did I? I said overgeneralization.

Generalization = "blacks generally have lower IQ than whites, but many blacks have very high IQs and many whites have very low IQs. Also, definitions of race are actually quite fluid, and it can be hard to define who is what, and complex socioeconomic phenomena like racial crime disparities have complex socioeconomic causes, not simplistic ones rooted in vague notions such as race."

Overgeneralization = "black generally have lower IQ than whites. Therefore blacks cannot function in white society. Therefore their presence here is the result of a Jewish conspiracy. Therefore MUH WHITE ETHNOSTATE, 1488, death to ZOG."

It's not a good look.

You know that pic related comes from THE holocaust movie?? And that Ralph Fiennes married Alex Kingston, a jew. I just want to point out that your role model with whom you identify is made by jews as part of jewish propaganda and jews made millions of dollars on it. Maybe its time for a new role model, just saying.

fuck you proxy leaf shill faggot. there is jews and then theres sons of the devil disguised as jews

I can't imagine what it feels like to watch holocaust movies and think that these assholes either are a) happy it happened or b) deny that it happened altogether

You need to calm down bud.

Too often shillposters come and say "stop generalising" when race is discussed, so I assumed you were doing the same.

I agree Sup Forums is a hugbox for edgy natsoc teenagers, but I think there is something to the idea that mixing races is a bad thing that has a high probability of leading to conflict. The science is also starting to point to real differences between races and it's just a stalling technique to start talking about what exactly "white" or "black" really is. That's where generalisation is helpful.

Regardless, you need the chaos of Sup Forums for the gems to be produced, that's why I come here

The super elite use their wealth to control the world.

The jews are pretty much the wealthy super elite.

You need to go back to red dit or stop posting and lurk more, I dont think you are a proxy leaf now, you sound like a redditor who just stayed up to ungodly hours of the night.

Who /mulatto/ here?

Sup Forums is just jealous that I have a loli wife and they don't.

Obligatory TITS or GTFO

Not all rich are jews

it's the same shit every night.

GO TO NORMIE BOOK IF YOU WANT A SAFE SPACE

GET OUT JEW REEEEEEEEEEE

There will be an awakening in Europe and muslims will get wrecked by angry whites

You mean loli boyfriend

You like a bit of bacha bazi don't you

>alt right

kek

>holohoax
>Happy it happened in fantasy land
>tell the truth about the 6 million in gas chambers lie in reality
Yup

Fuckin jews

>Sup Forums
>hugbox
That's not at all what the word means you fucking idiot

There are still people shilling for gun control to this day.

What about the ridiculousness that almost half if jews are in the 1% despite jews only having under 17 million people in the world?

>This thread is a safe-space for Sup Forums-persecuted minorities.
Fuck you, no safe space allowed.

Fuck you Achmeds

Fuck you burrito

Fuck you Hitler

(((Fuck you)))

Build a wall

Germakistan

Burger deep fried in lard

Fucking leaf, who even reads your posts?

>I'm a..
I don't care, fuck you.

Berliningrad

Would you like fries with that?

>>Everyone else
fuck you

REMOVE

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

I'm not saying opposing views are censored.

Most forums don't allow things like holocaust denial and frank discussion of women, so inevitably a place like Sup Forums is going to select for views like that

Gay Jew here. AMA

Why so much fucking?

That's degenerate no? :^)

Who hurt you?

shut up faggot, thats the best post in this thread of faggotry

I am actually hurt by all those fingol memes.
We are white Europeans.

Yes.

You.

Humans that deserve respect will be given respect. When I say that I hate niggers, I mean that I hate ghetto welfare-collecting single mothers with 4 kids, and the thugged out nig-nogs that impregnated them. It doesn't mean the entire black race is bad, although I will argue that the vast majority are problematic. See: Africa

Are.

Oh fuck you canada. You ruined my triple post.

There's always that one fag

My impressions are this:

American white people are merely average among world ethnicities in terms of talent, ingenuity, public security, constructive social culture, IQ and physical fitness/beauty.

Yet there is a strong belief in your superiority.

You are preoccupied with ranking people as better or worse, and deciding how badly you are allowed to treat people you think are worse than you.

People who are clearly superior to you in terms of IQ, achievement, clean/safe society and success, like Jews and Asians, seem to cause you to concoct conspiracy theory complaints against them.

You're too obsessed with rank and status, especially when you're not actually superior but pretty average performers among world ethnicities.

You should find something else to obsess over. Like, maybe art. Or losing some weight.

I don't give a single shit, Austria. I'm sure you're used to people not giving a shit about you, though.