Refugee boat has sunk - 14 dead

Source: Savonian Chronicles

savonsanomat.fi/ulkomaat/Turkista-Kreikkaan-pyrkineiden-vene-kaatui-–-ainakin-14-ihmistä-hukkui-Välimereen/1124294

14 Turkish refugees tried to reach Greece. Their boat sunk and they have drowned.

4 were young children like Alan Kurdi from the drowning case of 2015.

This is the worst of such events since many months.

Attached: refuggee.jpg (645x344, 44K)

>calling economic migrants refugees
Sad about people dying and stuff but I really want this to stop.

>Turkish Refugee

Couldn't they just cross to Bulgaria?

>turkish
>refugees
They're fleeing from what?

Is Bulgaria better than Greece though?
I dont know really.

I mean they could just walk will they reach a EU cunt.

I guess they're seeking more gibs.

>until

fix.

That sucks

>Turkish refugees

Why are they fleeing a higher quality of life than Russia, Romania and Bulgaria?

because Erdogan has built a tyrannical oppressive regime and there are some sensible turks that long for freedom

>turkish """refugees"""
lmao, good fucking riddance.

They LARP as arabs in other countries because they can pass off as arabs thanks to being just as brown. They fake it and say they're syrian refugees when they're there. A lot of black africans also do this.

>Alan Kurdi
>Kurdi
>literally named Kurd
>"Turkish"

And I'm literally named son of Sancho but my father isn't called Sancho

Attached: 1460989525776.jpg (500x754, 57K)

They're probably Syrians going through Turkey

thank you mr Poseidon

HELL YEAH

thank you mr Poseidon!

thank you mr Poseidon

Attached: 1443630278060.jpg (484x626, 96K)

Attached: hipocresia2.jpg (584x382, 41K)

They also moved the child so they could get a better angle for the photo. Fucking weird, before they did anything else as soon as they found him they thought to themselves "Lets make this a propaganda piece as good as we can".

Attached: 1502016367339.jpg (672x367, 63K)

Attached: jawsinthemed.png (999x562, 787K)

>
The father of the kid wanted to go to Germany because he said they would give him free teeth

For the migrants that's all it's ever been about. I really don't understand how European countries could think offering hand outs to the endless and booming third world hordes was a good idea.

Yep, the main thing I don't get is why would these people ever want to work?

They can live better on welfare and not work in Europe, than they could by working in their home country.
They now have a bunch of welfare cases.

hot weather

Yep, I really don't understand why their elite wanted this so badly. It's doing nothing but harm to them as far as I can tell. Unless they really are just incompetent morons/ideological fanatics.

That is a lie, in most European countries you need to have work contributions in order to be eligible for welfare.

Good, should be that way in all countries.
The problem is they go there because they think, and are told that they will get free shit.

Guarantee to you they're getting more than whatever pittance they put in.