How american take over the world of automotive again

How american take over the world of automotive again

Attached: 170809210024-trump-nk-large-169.jpg (460x259, 20K)

By sticking it to the Prius queers

Attached: serveimage.jpg (696x386, 24K)

Buy building quality vehicles that consumers actually buy.

Attached: el piss.png (206x267, 141K)

ford is last hope

by making prius cool.
I'd drive that 40mpg thing all day if it didn't make an instafag

It would be fun if this idiot kills the american automovile industry in an attempt to destroy Obama's legacy.

wow what's the point of this

you can't kill what's already dead

makes it look like a train
>choo choo motherfucker

>Obama's legacy.
he had none. other than be a lackluster, yet untouchable from criticism, president

Ford is actually doing rather well. The market ridiculousness demands that every company do a million electric vehicles, but the price of gasoline makes this less affordable at present than conventional engines. It does all this while valuing companies like Tesla (which mount huge loses every quarter but have done a lot to advance technology across the industry) at insane values. Ford is currently pressing into hybrid technology with fair strength. A direct jump from gasoline to all electric is stupid given the cost of batteries at present as well as cheap gas.

Ford is a company who sells what people want to buy, will not be left behind, but is not going to make progress when it isn't profitable. I think their timing is the proper one.

Disclaimer: I/we are/am long F

Nuke Japan, Korea, all of europe and China as well just in case. I dont see any other way they could do it.

but ameriblobs hate public transports

Diesel is better for the environment than Gasoline though.
I bet you are scared of the big scary clouds that come out of nuclear reactor cooling towers too.

hence the pick up truck

Your damn straight we do. My truck is my sanctuary. Fuck sitting next to random people on a thing that goes places on a time schedule you don't dictate, paying for a thing you don't own, and going on fixed routes.

have you seen the people that tack public transport?

great car
butmay be someone say this is Europian car

Attached: focus_11.jpg (1024x576, 143K)

i wish i were american desu

Attached: 1494529992579.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

great taste. I love those things

Poors, minorities, college students, the elderly, and c*ty "people"

why not visit? you should get into the usa with your passport

i used to live there back in 2012-2013, things were easier over there

Marry me and move here.