SEASON 8 LEAKS

>pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

>Now that we know that the s7 leaks were almost 90% accurate, what do you think about the s8 ones?

I believe they could be certain, given the fact that the s8 leaks mention Euron with the Golden company, when the s7 leaks didnt.

I mean, the user who posted the s8 leaks couldnt have pulled out that from his ass so accurately.

Were they leaked by the same person? If not then why would anyone believe it

they were 100% accurate

heh Tyron x Miss Andy XD

Nope.

The season 8 leaks also claim that Cersei had a miscarriage even though she didn't in the show, and have Theon with Jon even though he's gone off to stop Euron himself.

They're clearly fakes based on the season 7 leaks.

I'm actually bothering to read through it now, despite being certain it's bullshit, and it's riddled with inconsistencies, such as stating that Howland Reed dies in episode two, then saying he's in Greywater Watch in episode 3 talking to Jon, nice consistency in your fanboy edit fucktard.

>people are unironically going to use "cersei didnt lose the baby" as "proof" that the leaks are "fake" even though literally everything else was true

It's fake. Stop shilling this shit.

Ellaria and the Sand Snake also don't escape and the Lannisters don't attack Dorne, so.

Besides, the real argument is that the things the season 7 leaks were wrong about appear in the season 8 "leaks", lending credence to the fact that they are fakes based off of the true season 7 leaks

>jon and jamie randomly die in an explosion

I can buy it up until this point

now that the S7 leaks have been all but genuine, do you think they'll change S8 completely and actually make it good (or at least better than their laughable initial intents)

This from the hack?

One aspiring tumblr hack, yeah

the leaks look like bullshit tho

Or, what's more likely, it was taken from an earlier draft which has been changed a bit. The writing style of the leaks is similar, the way the story unfolds and ends seems very plausible. Just a few bits must be different, like the miscarriage being in season 8 and not 7.

>I believe they could be certain, given the fact that the s8 leaks mention Euron with the Golden company, when the s7 leaks didnt.
The leaks I read mentioned them

>what is last minute editing

they had months since these leaks came out they easily edited that scene out and moved a few of the events and said "oh nice guess what a true fan!"

the S8 leaks seem legit because all the pieces fit and it has a generic Hollywood professionalism to the way the story progresses... it just seems legit, S7 sucked, so what makes you think S8 wont suck and this is the best they could come up with ? its real

i had nothing better to do so i read the s8 "leaks"...

and i must say i can totally see it ending that way.. with no more explanations and anything else... they gotta milk the franchise and all damn spin-offs in the next decade huh?

Where are the leaks ?

This sounds believable. It could be totally wrong, but then again, I didn't want to believe the season 7 leaks with the atrocious job it did with wrapping up Littlefinger's arc, and looked what ended up happening there....

Why are people saying that the s7 leaks didn't mention Cercei hiring The Golden Company? That bit was there.
green-chiliDOTblogspot.de/p/episode-707DOThtml

Again? They're fake, posted in july on freefolk, by some retard who wanted to troll the main GOT subs there.

I dont want to believe they're real, but they're just the right combination of D&D's tasteless fanfic and GRRM's nihilism to be otherwise.

Also when you think about it, this ending has the most GRRM pottery.

>Dany and Jon die just like Rhaegar and Lyanna, leaving a child behind who is heir to the Throne
>Cersei becomes the Mad King, wildfire and all
>Bran becomes the next Night's King

It's the song of ice and fire, the cycle of love and death that cannot be broken, but which humans must still fight against, like Beric said.

Is Essos full of undefeatable warriors?
> dothraki
> unsullied
> faceless men
> now the golden company

Westeros is just boring

But where's Littlefinger in these leaks?

S08 EP 01
> "Lord Glover and Howland Reed die are killed by dragonfire"

S08 EP02
>"Jon chats a last time with Howland Reed, asking if he joins them to the South since the White Walkers would probably hit Greywater Watch soon. Howland Reed tells that he’s ready to die."

REALLY ACTIVATES THE OL'NOGGIN

it's totally reasonable to think D&D wrote this as they are total edgelords and absolute hacks
the fact the redditors are denying it so vehemently only gives it more weight, as redditors are always wrong

>Dany dies in childbirth and Varys kills her to end the suffering

It's too much drama even for D&D.

MIGRATE

>gendry and sansa marry
errrr