Vaccines

Are they (((medical))) tricks?

Yes.

Good thread.

If you vaccinate your kid deserves to get autism.

I don't know,
What I now is that they save a lot of Children lives.

They're a mixed bag. Anyone who says "dere perfectly safe" is full of shit. They may or may not cause autism, but various vaccines have been shown to have undesirable secondary effects over the years.

We're using them to sterilize your country dumbshit taco breather.

The federal government [COFEPRIS] produces our own vaccines.

Dont get any go to an area with tb yellow fever and high rates of hep a or b and report back on your findings.

Big pharmaceutical in your country might get mad cash but it does save lives if you have children immunize them for fuck sake you arent a nigger

Ask Polio or Small Pox you fucking retard!

Don't immunize, it's a scam.

The pharmaceutical companies get paid for every new vaccine and every new vaccine that is added into the vaccination schedule means billion in revenue.

And they have lobbied for laws that say that they can not be held accountable for any eventual damages caused by the vaccines.

So ask yourself.
Do the pharmaceutical companies have a vested interest in releasing more vaccines to the public even though the effect of those vaccines is questionable?
Have the pharmaceutical companies ever done anything immoral for profit even they knew it was wrong?

People who don't vaccinate their kids are worse.

Nobody should be allowed to debate the whether vaccines are a 'scam' or a 'hoax' without having studied at least basic Immunology.

Argue all you want that pharmaceutical companies are greedy; I won't disagree there. But vaccinations are one of the greatest modern scientific achievements of all time. There's a reason why all healthcare workers legally require Hepatitis B vaccinations before working in hospital or medical laboratory settings; because they fucking work.

Its a Rockefeller scam.
>it only works if eeeeveryone gets it
What a load of bs

Explain what you mean by this.

Being personally subjected to an immunisation will make you immune to the disease. Biological systems aren't 100% perfect of course, but this is almost always the case. If you don't get the vaccine, you won't be immune.

Vaccinations have 3 main purposes:
- To protect the vaccine recipient from infectious disease.
- To use herd immunity to protect populations from contracting infection who are unable to form their own immune responses (eg. organ transplant patients, cancer patients receiving chemotherapy, people on chronic steroid use such as severe asthmatics, neonates too young to form their own antibodies and only rely on maternal antibodies transmitted by breastfeeding for adaptive immune responses).
- To eradicate a disease by causing the vast majority of the population to be immune to it, preventing its spread to nonimmune individuals.

What part of these concepts don't you understand?

No you staggering retard, when was the last time the west had a truly terrible virus or plague? That used to be par for the course every few decades.

The science is settled, goy.

>I'd rather me or my child die a lumpy hacking mass of disease than have a little shot that might fuck him in the head but not really

why are people as stupid as you allowed on the internet?

/thread
Now, let's just wait for the anti-vaxers to go all:
>hurr durr aus r shitpost shill harder kike
>vax r causes autsm lol
>muh gov't/med corruption

Retard

No and I hope all people who doesn't vaccinate die from a slow death

some medicine do cause autism tho
it's currently happening with the valproate scandal

just gonna sit and kek at all the pro-vaccine corporate shills

So yesterday there were two threads, one about not using toothpaste, and one about not using shampoo. I guess you shouldn't worry about vaccines causing autism, because you tinfoil hat wearing fuckers already got it. Get a life.

The problem is, people like that will go on to spread these ideas to others, based on false information and illogical arguments, which makes everyone around them dumber. These ideas are especially rife on normiebook. Their stupidity is not a victimless crime.

No they are not tricks of the Jews
Funny thing is that around where I live every few years there will be some kind of outbreak in the ultra orthodox community because they don't vaccinate their hordes of children.

>t.Bergjidde