During the scene where Theon is getting the shit beat out of him on the beach and keeps getting back up...

During the scene where Theon is getting the shit beat out of him on the beach and keeps getting back up, the nameless Greyjoy captain says something like "Stay down or I'll kill you." a couple of times. Am I the only one disappointed Theon didn't grin through the blood and say "that which is dead may never die!" before laying into him? I mean, that would have fit perfectly after his whole conversation and resolution with Jon on the whole Stark/Greyjoy things moments earlier. It felt like a HUGE missed opportunity

You faggots watch a show religiously with a guy who got his dick cut off.

agreed

>a small missed opportunity
>in Missed Opportunities: The Show
Yes it's a good idea user, consider yourself validated. But stop wasting unnecessary mental effort on this trash

That's incredibly corny and amateur so no that's a pretty terrible idea.

I'm sorry, having you not seen this season yet? It'd fit right in. Not to mention we've had examples of other houses using their house mottto as a one-liner.

meant for

I know you're memeing but they literally showed him get kneed in the no-balls like 4 or 5 times so the normie fucking morons would get it, they couldn't have made it any cornier by throwing in his family one-liner

I'm not memeing. I thought it would have been fitting. Him saying his familiy's motto would have showed he'd come to terms with who he was. I mean, sure, its classic popcorn movie troupes but that doesn't inherintly make it bad.

did he kill him or just knocked him out

Well, if he didn't kill him then they just left him on the beach. My bet is on dead or will never see/ hear about him again so its effictively moot.

>haha getting knee'd super hard in the crotch doesn't have any effect because no dick/balls

Yeah, I think it would still be pretty damn painful, especially with the scar tissue from his shit getting cut off. Fuck this gay show already. The writers are fucking hacks.

he paid the iron price

i thought it would be a better scene if he kept getting his shit pused, but keep standing up until all the guys get his respect instead of miraculously turning into Connor McGregor

But blocking a knee to the place where his balls used to be, winking at the camera and then turning super saiyan is not corny?

>It felt like a HUGE missed opportunity
You don't say. They stopped with small details a few seasons ago

Op here. Agreed. But if he was gonna win, he might as well get a badass action star oneliner out of it. THis is obviously his redemptive arc kicking in.

I mean if you like cornball fanservice sure.

That's what this show is now. Might as well be good at it.

i was really hoping the captain would take him in to the water and drown him out then theon would wake up and beast his ass.

Yeah, but Ramsay Tortured Theon for like, fucking years apparently. He's got to have some serious pain threshold these days

Yeah, that could have been cool as well. Was disappointed after the fight when he just kneels at the water's edge and just splashes some water on his face. Wanted him to go at least dunk his head in the salt water. These are easy themes that are pivitol to the houses/characters that are being missed.

to be fair theyd probably have to wade out pretty far to get in to deep enough water

Not really. Knee high is more than deep enough. And we know that isn't too far cause we've seen people be that deep before close to the shore (Jon and co first arriving).