Soon

Belarusian and Russian militaries are jamming mobile communications along border with Poland uawire.org/news/media-belarusian-and-russian-militaries-are-jamming-mobile-communications-along-border-with-poland

oh, look, its nothing.

I swear to god if actual war breaks out I'm gonna be so pissed. It's the most retarded false flag - Ruskies just want NATO off their border and Soros not fucking with their neighbours, Eastern Euros just want Russia to back off. There's literally no problem if the people turning the wheels just calmed their fucking tits already.

Oh, look, it's fucking nothing!

K...K..Keep me posted

Guys at least wait till we get the American attention away from ourselves.
You can't invade us like that, we have to many allies.
I think history teached you enough, Poland is one tough fucker, and with REAL allies, almost impossible to take.

We're not after you. Death and PIG SHIT to the traitor bandera. We want NATO and your missile shield. keep your bases... there's 26 tanks for every town in Russia. 13 of which are operational at any one time...

>Amerika will p-protect us, t-trust me ivan

I highly doubt that.

can aus come too?

Invading poland is declaring war on all of eu and nato.

Vodka niggers cant get that drunk.
They russling your jimmys. Just return the favor and jam them too.

You can try.

They won't, that's not what im implying.
I'm just saying that with any ACTUAL ally, we're practically an immovable object, and we have stuff like V4 so yeah.

I know m8, but we've got your attention not long ago, so we they might as well wait a bit so you move your soldiers back and your influence falls back

but what i'm saying is that you don't have an ally worth a shit.

We never had, and yet we managed to survive.
I think V4 is more than we ever had so i feel rather safe.
Also Russia ain't worth a shit if you don't count
outdated nukes and tanks left by the soviets.

Agreed.

Noone is going to invade poland but eventually poland will realize that the reason these things keep happening to them, is because they let NATO go shake their Sabre from its defilade pocket...

Kek, and when we did the same Kremlinbots on Sup Forums were sperging like crazy.

Bohoo scary russian bear amirite :)

we will, and if America doesn't, Polish-Americans will leave for Poland to fight

>mfw neckbeards in this thread actually believe that Russia can invade Poland

were you there

The day Russia invades Poland is the day we see thousands of Putin shills on this board come out of hiding and post retarded shit like "well it was majority Russian anyways" "they all speak the language" "it was decided in a referendum that they be invaded wtf is your point?"

>actually believing that the can't
Crazy frog

But no they won't. This thread is dumb. Probably a shill with a proxy. Sage.

do you even hear yourself?
why the fuck would we need poland?

For their potaoes obviosly.

Why did you need Crimea?

get in cyka

DELET THIS

>potatoes
Harbor.

first, there were 20000 ukrainian and 20000 Russian soldiers stationed there, what do you think would have happened if the maidan were to go there
second, Crimea was always Russian
third, the people decided they want to belong to Russia
fourth, a german agency had asked the people there where they want to belong, like 90% told then Russia

>it's a "WW3 starts now if I get repeating digits" episode

>You can't invade us like that, we have to many allies
>well now britan and france would totaly help us.