/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Based pole edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RScfec6E6To
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha

how will we survive the end of the show?

This is the only pole worth discussing.

>Mark Frost promised the show would have an explanation for all the "intended" continuity errors that are in his book, including completely forgetting the backstories of characters he himself wrote
>2 hours left and nothing of the matter has even been brought up, and the archive that apparently Tammy analized on apparent orders from Cole is never mentioned once
Was I FROSTED? Is Mark going to browse fan made wikis to correct all of the mistakes in the final dossier?

>the Chad Lynch
>the virgin Frost

>Everything with Coop

I'm several episodes behind. Please tell me Cooper is back and this Dougie shit finally ended right.

It took me a while to get used to the new color palette vs the color palette of the original series, but all the colors are really fucking nice

>>>

>I am the FBI

I went full normie this episode. Coop acting like Coop was fucking amazing.

it still has certain warmth to it

who is the dreamer?

i hate the new twin peaks

He is and it was fucking perfect.

GOAT protagonist.

MIKE basically confirmed that Cooper is never waking up and that his plan has failed. It seems like the only hope is for the FBI team to somehow turn Richard Horne against his father (Doppelcoop). The entire Dougie plot was all build up with no release and no point

It's all gone to shit, stop watching now.

there's a dive i know on river street
go on in and take my seat

>Original Twin Peaks
TP/Lynch Fans: It's great, one of the most influential shows of all time.
Normies: Ugh, it's SO old and season 2 is terrible!
Normal People: Interesting but strange show, don't think it is for me.

>Fire Walk With Me
TP/Lynch Fans: Great movie, but it's not without its problems.
Normies: OMFG Lynch's best work, so epic, so kino!
Normal People: I don't get it?

>Season 3/The Return
TP/Lynch Fans: Mediocre overall, disappointing to say the least.
Normies: WOW, LYNCH IS A GENIUS! LYNCH'D XD, THE BEST SHOW GOAT EVER. KINO!
Normal People: This is pretty garbage, I don't think i'll be watching it.

>Phillip Jeffries saying "we live inside a dream"

what did he mean by this

Fuck
Marry
Kill

Which one?

>Coop gets on the plane
>Jade is the pilot
>Jade give 3 rides

based dubs
based Lynch

Fuck Sherilyn
Marry Madchen
Kill Lara

I think prime Donna is beautiful but she gets the shit end of the stick in this trio. Madchen's longevity makes her the best choice.

true patrician

Post yfw Coop's back

Yes, those scenes were very comfy.

marry madchen
fuck sherilyn
mercy kill lara before she utterly butchers her face

You: kys

THERE ARE HOLES IN MY BELT
WHO PUT THESE HOLES IN MY BELT

I lost control too. If he would have asked for a slice of damn good cherry pie I wouldn't have even been mad.

>nothing about how lore is for nerds and consistent theologies are for virgins

good bait

Fuck Audrey, Marry Shelly, Kill Donna

Literally who has a middle ground opinion on FWWM? Its editing is masterful, composition is nuanced, and score is sublime. You either think it's one of Lynch's best or you think it's overwrought and one of his worst. There's nothing technical to poo-poo for a middling response.

>He thinks normies like FWWM or the return

Lost

Manufactured Dougie's wedding ring was found in Major Briggs stomach, which means...

>A. Briggs himself working with Mike put the Formica ring on Maanufatured Dougie. Then Major Briggs got really hungry, and decided to eat Dougie's wedding ring.
>B. After Booper killed and raped Maj Briggs, he decided to put Dougie's wedding ring in his stomach as a joke
>C. After Booper killed and raped Maj Briggs, Mike raped Maj Briggs neck hole where he was decapitated, and then he put the ring down Maj Brigg's throat, as Mike was the one who swapped the ring

Well? Who swapped the ring?

I MOVE CAR

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

THIS EPISODE

I'm glad we're : - ) ALL in agreement

I imagine he'll stop by the RR and ask for some coffee and pie before it's all over.

I WILL NOT REST until WINDOM comes back.

RIP best couple

One of my main takeaways from this season will be that Jennifer Jason Leigh looks damn good in a business suit.

Major Briggs left his body behind knowing it would die, while its head lived on in the white lodge
He ate Dougie's ring to leave the FBI a clue on how to find Cooper, he was clearly aware of everything that would happen in the future

i wish i could be some sort of omnipresent being to fully perceive the relief felt around the world when MIKE said "finally" and then moments later when the sadness set in because there's only 2 episodes left, leaving everyone wanting more.

>didn't say "Bud Bushnell, I'm FBI"
Missed opportunity Tbh

I like A best

does it mean that he checked : - ) ALL coordinates and he's still alive/didn't fall for bait?

Of all the actors that have passed away, his absence hurts the most I think.

I'm a little sad that we'll have so little Coop when it's all said and done but I think next week might be two of the best hours of television ever.

I miss Pete more

Anyone get genuinely creeped out watching Chet Desmond's final moments in the Fat Trout trailer park, before he reaches for the ring and the shot suddenly fades to black and he's never seen or heard from again?

The soundtrack definitely makes the scene memorable: youtube.com/watch?v=RScfec6E6To

OP was wasted dubs/bait, these are dubs of truth

Same. He wouldn't really have anything to do in the new series but he was so fun every second he was onscreen.

I miss Pete too. Hawk and the new Truman could have gone fishing with him.

Briggs is clearly alive when Hastings and his secretary visit him. He gives them the correct coordinates, gets his head sliced off, it floats into space, etc.

His body was left behind, probably dropped and deposited by the woodsman. The ring in his stomach was either a clue left by the Fireman/White Lodge residents or an accident from the hurried ushering of his corpse.

As it was will ever be. It's who you dream of, user.

>mfw spoilers for the next episode

reddie vedditor btfo?

Anybody else disappointed that dougie is gone?

He was a much better character than coop desu

what an incredible episode, and i'm finally no longer confused as to what the FUCK is happening with audrey

Booper violated Janey-E while wearing that ring, bro.

Sonny Jim goes the way of Richard.

What's his endgame?

Is Coop finally back? I dropped the show after episode 8 when Lynch thought i'd literally watch anything - think again.

I think it will be footage of Pete going out to fish in the first episode, except this time the body of Laura isn't there.

It will be pure kino.

The leaks have been 100% right. I wonder how they'll pull it off. Maybe Lynch has some unused footage from long ago?

fuck-marry/fuck-fuck

Who else /zawaski/ here?

Also, 11/10 episode, Vedder's performance was the worst part lol.

HE IS BACK! COOP IS BACK!

Are you me? I had the exact same thought.

ANND I'LL SEE YOU

he looks like jimmy pop from bloodhound gang

Is it from the russian summaries? Can anyone post those again?

>yfw Vedderfags were 100% right about Eddie Vedder's song meaning a character never gets their mind back, but they didn't realize it was about Audrey, not Cooper

Cooper is the dreamer. Blue Velvet is the model for Twin Peaks. At the end of BV, Kyle's character "Jeffery" (see the overlap?), is seen waking up from a nap in the backyard and it's hinted at that the whole movie was a dream. All of Twin Peaks is a dream of Cooper's. He might not even be "Cooper". He could still be Jeffery from Blue Velvet (where his girlfriend is played by Laura Dern). Also consider this, the town in Blue Velvet is called Lumberton. That's the whole focus of the town; sawing logs. A euphemism for sleeping.

My second favorite character after Green Tea man Tbh

/r/ing that webm by the way

that's 2deep

lynched

>Fearful of dreams, there'll be no sleep tonight
>Fine at dinner, dead by dessert
>Victim or witness, we're gonna get hurt
>A fragile existence with echoes of wrath
>I can't stop the bleeding nor the tears from thine eye
>There's another us around somewhere with much better lives
>With God as our witness but he won’t testify

I love The ZZ Tops!

>that ending
i clapped alone in my own house. fucking genius.
best episode yet?
mitchum bros are a couple sweetie pies.

>blue velvet is almost a biopic of lynch
wtf lynch is the dreamer

HEARTS OF GOLD

hearts of gold

>elaborate newhart ending
no thanks

I've forgotten, have the Mitchum brothers killed anyone? At least during the time period of the show?

>Doc, do you know what Kellogg™'s Raisin Bran Crunch™ is?

>after the camera zooms in on Cooper's vital machine in the hospital, we see Lynch staring at a huge amount of electronic FBI machine things---its almost as if he's looking at Cooper's readings and knows he's in a coma, knows everything....

You might even say he's directing those electronic FBI machines.

I swear if Lynch pulls that overplayed twist on us I'll burn his house down.

windom was a terrible arch. i hate that bitch-ass ho

Webm of Audrey dancing when?

>previously on AMC's Twin Peaks

>no stable internet connection
>no laptop so cant use mcdonalds wifi

Cooper is the dreamer. All that stuff about BOB and the Red Lodge was just nonsense he dreamt about. When Windom Earle kidnapped Annie, Cooper got shot trying to save Annie and ended up in a coma for 25 years.