/brit/

Harlequins Ladies edition

>Holly Myers of Harlequins Ladies and Ffion Lewis of Gloucester-Hartpury Woman's RFC in action during the Tyrrells Premier 15s match between Harlequins Ladies and Gloucester-Hartpury Woman's RFC at Surrey Sports Park on November 4, 2017

Attached: 870531970.jpg (883x1024, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15288828
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's almost MIDNIGHT and I haven't started my hour-long exercise yet

good post

Attached: quote-how-is-it-that-we-hear-the-loudest-yelps-for-liberty-among-the-drivers-of-negroes-samuel-johns (850x400, 48K)

Attached: RickandMorty.jpg (800x800, 99K)

strawpoll.me/15288828

the people have clearly spoken. whilst you think you may have won fundamentally it seems that our community decided it was i that bested you. easy.

It's really quite irresponsible for them to keep their hair so long during a match

i pretend to be jewish when it fits me

the gf

Attached: RigidNiftyGuppy.webm (640x640, 706K)

do not blame me because you couldn't work out how to use a poll, brainlet

here's your reward for 45 years of toil :)

Attached: toil reward.png (637x575, 42K)

im so smart that i just figured out humans are actually aliens kinda its hard to explain (especially to non genius people like me) but basically i was thinking about ancient sumerian mythology and had a curious thought about planet 12 and the annunaki and so i casually pulled out my telescope and with some relatively simple maths equations (simple to me atleast) i was able to confirm its existence in our solar system. Thats right, from a wandering thought my mind lead me to discover a new planet in our solar system. After some more simple maths i figured out the location of this planet around 12 426 years ago (give or take) and was able to confirm its location was much closer to earth than usual. After this my hypothesis was yet to be proven. I needed some physical proof so i packed my bags and went to the ancient ruins of the sumerian peoples to look for some archaelogical relics to prove my hypothesis. I had heard a rumor of a book found in the ruins which was written in an unknown language. I got my hands on the book and quickly translated the book. Turns out the book belonged to yakub who was the annunaki scientist who mixed annunaki dna with neanderthal dna on earth to create modern humans. Might be hard for you lads to follow all this though since you arent as smart as me

Im smarter than rick from rick and morty

your right to not be offended ends where my second and first amendment rights start

>snowing heavily
>driving test on monday
haha hope it doesn't get cancelled AGAIN lads ahahahah

really, really, really enjoying this psued gimmick

unlimited noncery

sue

Attached: image.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

>wahh why don't I get more free money

Attached: dundee.jpg (769x470, 51K)

>45 years
says right there that's 6

that's a king's wage here

rate my room fellas

Attached: the oom.jpg (4048x3036, 3.25M)

>The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Attached: 1506026536821.jpg (552x630, 23K)

Attached: Gromit-Looking-Wary.jpg (740x600, 43K)

going to watch the new Insidious movie in a bit. didn't even know there was a new one til I checked TPB earlier haha

Name one good thing the government does for you

>Dr. Johnson
That fat retarded twat? He never wrote anything of importance

Looks comfy. Can I come over? ;)

>free

hm yes, wacky bruce at it again

*plaes hand on the bottom left of your laptop and it tips over*
heh soz kiddo

among my favourite memories is breaking breaking down in front of a teacher when i didn't do well in a test. loved the hugs

literally, literally nothing wrong with this

rate the fit

Attached: 1475230871415.jpg (672x654, 62K)

roads

The virgin sue poster vs. the Chad fucking machines

it says i've worked 6 years, won't be entitled to it when i've worked 10 years, but this is what to expect at retirement age, it doesnt increase based on better jobs. This is the state pension

the band?

Niggers don't deserve freedom. Giving them freedom is like setting an unfinished program on autorun

But you would be wrong.
The answer is, as always, 42.

Just started this
What books you lot reading?

Attached: 9780671807139-us.jpg (300x477, 26K)

Attached: 1490602052672.png (648x645, 576K)

greatest beauty in all of the isles

Attached: areisabel.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

>year 9 science
>go to the computer lab
>cut the keyboard cord (completely out of character for me)
>ask the teacher if i can switch computers because mines not working
>instead of just saying yes he says no and comes over and tries to fix the computer
>sees that the cord has been cut
>asks me why its cut
>i say i dont know
>everyones looking at me
>he says he'll see me after class
>i go to his classroom
>breakdown crying because i did something completely impulsive with no real reasoning behind it

Attached: 1521112425682.png (524x399, 72K)

minor minor possibility that the lads will invite me out tonight

nah
roads that one drives upon

Tell me how much you're paying a week towards your pension

still remember my teachers quaking with fear as I handed my test in. they knew they needed a level of intellect so beyond their own to comprehend my answers let alone evaluate them.

>aren't even trying to be objective
what do you mean? They are to some degree the Oedipus Complex, the phallic stages etc are phases that supposedly every human being (male) goes through. Something like totem and taboo tracks how the same ideas (totem and taboo) reoccur throughout human culture even among completely disparate ones. He is attempting to work out the framework that applies to all humans that leads them to mental and cultural state we are in now. There are certainly no labatory experiments but I think you are mistaken if you think both psychiatrists (and we can go further and say more or less all psychiatrists) aren't trying to create an objective system that allows anybody to identify where that particular subjective has fallen. Think about all the famous freud case studies and how the subjective ramblings of the patient are brought back into his system of classification - you are afraid of your dad because you think he will cut your penis off and because of the large penis of the horse the phobia of this castration has been transplaced from your father to the horse etc.

this is me btw the intellectual who does not try

To be fair even the people who wrote that didn’t believe it would actually last for as long as it did

They’d be really surprised the USA even made it this far desu, and in one piece

Yakubs diary

the virgin aussie poster vs the chad english poster

did your teacher have big tits

I'm still paying it, it is therefore not free. Are you a spastic?

autism

ofc he's british, you're all benders

could never do something like that at my school, good luck trying to get through a cord with safety scissors LMAO

Libertarianism seems like an interesting ideology, but they seem to have far too optimistic a view of the free market iyam. like they want to put it in a dress and fucking marry it or something

did someone find a new commieslag?

So you don't know the figure or you just won't say?

you runts have no idea how many levels im operating on now. im easily posting as 7 different posters through numerous VPNs rerouting under different flags. they all have their own distinct personality and months of character development. some of their characters even know each other, some don't.

In 1765, the average amount of tax paid by someone in Great Britain itself was 312 pence (26 shillings) per year.

In Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and New York, the average tax was 12 pence per year, or 4% of the amount paid by people in Britain. People in Virginia only paid 5 pence, or less than half that amount.

In the years between 1765 and 1775 Britain greatly increased the tax burden on the American colonists by raising customs duties. This increased the tax burden by a massive 8 pence per head, to 20 pence per year — or 6% of the taxes that people in Britain itself had to pay, rather than 4%. This injustice drove the American patriots to rebellion.

Source: Palmer, R R: The Age of the Democratic Revolution (1959), Princeton University Press

had a maths teacher who would unironically get bullied by the class. had a lot to empathise with him . he was an alright guy just not cut out for secondary comprehensive

not a word

libertarianism is astrology for men

but you still have that one

/fit/ is unironically gay at this point

libertarianism is one step away from communism in its original formulation, a stateless free society

don't like this way of discrediting political ideologies by comparing them to religion or such. much too easy

really impressed with the new iphone and shall only be buying apple products from now on

no but i was pre sexual.
feelings for girls were better back then because it wasn't all distracted by what the willer wants

i remember one time my teacher once gave me 0 marks on a test because they couldnt comprehend my answer. After 6 months of meetings and the like i got permission from stephen hawking himself to get full marks for the answer

There was a lad at my school once who's entire school life and social standing fell apart when a rumour started in his first year (year 7) that during a sleepover he shoved a kit-kat up his arse. From that day on, he was forever known as kitkat.

Then, to add insult to injury, during assembly in dead silence kitkat was front of the stage and someone shouting

>HE HAD JOY HE HAD FUN HE SHOVED A KIT KAT UP HIS BUM

Everyone then laughed in his face, the entire school during that assembly, including the teachers

Brexit is a bit like 1776

>this is what farage actually believes

we all had that kid in school who was rumoured to have tried to shag a cat

mohammed

And what was the tax as a proportion of their income?

You think your a big shot but when you realize that every poster on this website other than you is me you will feel like a silly duffer

puttering at this

on the verge of death

0.2 rubles have been deposited to your account

is this oxford bender?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers.html

Dunno probably even less since the colonists were all criminals and bootleggers

that was actually me that marked that exam for you. Steve had to get me to do it because he could only just grasp what was being discussed

in that moment, a supervillian was born

>a king being jealous of his slaves

Haven't had a wank in over a fucking week lads

Tempted to but I am meeting a bird out tonight and something could happen

good, hope it hurts

farage is based

Fuck...this is powerful

Attached: 1521290555924.png (923x580, 836K)

> g-gott strafe england
OH NO NO NO

Attached: Fire Bombs.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

so you're the other poster on Sup Forums? i've been looking through the IP Netgear Citrix logs and i have to say i'm impressed. i am really. you seem like a worthy adversary and i'll enjoy having the occasional conversation with you via our proxy posters. but for now ... ta ta

he deserved it if he shoved a kitkat up his bum when his friends were over

communist nymphomaniac

>you can be anyone you want
this just isn't true

how was the meetup lads?

DELETE THIS

exactly. you can never be the opposite sex. im sorry by science doesn't care about your feelings

/thread

Think it was a big mistake to add psychology to A-level cirriculum. It's made people over-analytical and too focused on mindset. No, I am not mentally ill because I disagree with you, and no I am not mentally ill because I put forward my viewpoint that you think is too extreme or radical. God its obnoxious